• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the width of the slash. The name of the ability is spatial cut. I don't except the cut to be the size of a wall.
I can't say for sure since it hasnt been animated yet but it should be like a general sword swing. Although even if the width is like as thin as the tip of a pin boi would still get cut in half becuz spatial cut ignores dura

I can't say for sure since it hasnt been animated yet but it should be like a general sword swing. Although even if the width is like as thin as the tip of a pin boi would still get cut in half becuz spatial cut ignores dura
Photons are massless, they'll just bump into the cut and continue the trajectory. Destroying a photon requires quantum level bs interaction.

Photons are massless, they'll just bump into the cut and continue the trajectory. Destroying a photon requires quantum level bs interaction.
Then Reinhard will simply slash at him first making him go in photon mode and then nuke him down, he can do both of that faster than boboiboy

Then Reinhard will simply slash at him first making him go in photon mode and then nuke him down, he can do both of that faster than boboiboy
He's not faster than him without getting hit first and Elemental intangibility can be done with a thought and spammable. Nuking BoBoiBoy is difficult due to the fact BoBoiBoy's cyclone barrier could simply stonewall any of Reinhard's attacks aside from spatial cut. The damage done to the barrier would also be significantly reduced due to its spin. To disperse the barrier you would need to halt its rotation.

He's not faster than him without getting hit first and Elemental intangibility can be done with a thought and spammable. Nuking BoBoiBoy is difficult due to the fact BoBoiBoy's cyclone barrier could simply stonewall any of Reinhard's attacks aside from spatial cut. The damage done to the barrier would also be significantly reduced due to its spin. To disperse the barrier you would need to halt its rotation.
No, as it turns out i watched the scenes again and i realized some things
1, Boboiboy deflected matter changing bubbles, you can argue that the bubbles themselves wont affect anything unless they touched the specified state of matter or else they would just affect the air around jojo besides Boboiboy would only have reflection of that kind of matter manip whereas Reinhards matter hax is destroying everything in a certain area, simply tearing apart any and all matter and then recreating that area from scratch. Which means unless he has a feat of reflecting damage dealing matter manip he wont be immune to it.
2. Boboiboy cyclone did it which means its obviously air and that means that jojos balls dont affect the air while Reinhard's do.

Thus, Reinhard can one shot boboiboy

Also Reinhard is 9 times faster unless you show me a feat where boboiboy could dodge or deflect 9 SoL attacks, and his auto dodge would just make boboiboy miss all of his attacks and Reinhard would just keep dodging him faster. The only chance boboiboy has of hitting reinhard is on his first attack. I did also like to know how He is gonna bfr reinhard since if its by a projectile attack then it would miss automatically

No, as it turns out i watched the scenes again and i realized some things
1, Boboiboy deflected matter changing bubbles, you can argue that the bubbles themselves wont affect anything unless they touched the specified state of matter or else they would just affect the air around jojo besides Boboiboy would only have reflection of that kind of matter manip whereas Reinhards matter hax is destroying everything in a certain area, simply tearing apart any and all matter and then recreating that area from scratch. Which means unless he has a feat of reflecting damage dealing matter manip he wont be immune to it.
2. Boboiboy cyclone did it which means its obviously air and that means that jojos balls dont affect the air while Reinhard's do.

Thus, Reinhard can one shot boboiboy

Also Reinhard is 9 times faster unless you show me a feat where boboiboy could dodge or deflect 9 SoL attacks, and his auto dodge would just make boboiboy miss all of his attacks and Reinhard would just keep dodging him faster. The only chance boboiboy has of hitting reinhard is on his first attack. I did also like to know how He is gonna bfr reinhard since if its by a projectile attack then it would miss automatically
1 and 2 are just PIS or from your headcanon. Prove that with evidence, clips or statements.

That's not how it works. If he was 9 times faster than BoBoiBoy, he would be FTL+ by being more than ten times over SOL. Make an actual calculation to prove that. Auto Dodge is useless against wind currents. BoBoiBoy would just create a multiple kilometer wide cyclone to blow Reinhard into space. He doesn't need projectiles to do that. BFR by air through portal.

1 and 2 are just PIS or from your headcanon. Prove that with evidence, clips or statements.

That's not how it works. If he was 9 times faster than BoBoiBoy, he would be FTL+ by being more than ten times over SOL. Make an actual calculation to prove that. Auto Dodge is useless against wind currents. BoBoiBoy would just create a multiple kilometer wide cyclone to blow Reinhard into space. He doesn't need projectiles to do that. BFR by air through portal.
First show me when Boboiboy deflected matter destruction, unless you do so i wont count the deflection of an entirely different kind of matter hax especially becuz matter manip resistance isnt even on his page.

I am still correct since he is 9 times faster than SoL not 10 times which is the threshold required to go into the FTL+ territory

Also if he is just going to throw Reinhard in space then he might as well be doing nothing since he can adapt in space and would just come back

Also if he is just going to throw Reinhard in space then he might as well be doing nothing since he can adapt in space and would just come back
Reinhard doesn't have teleportation, platform creation or any form of manipulation that can throw himself back on the moon remember. He'll get incapped for all of eternity in space or thrown on another planet through a teleportal and get stuck there for billions of years.

Reinhard doesn't have teleportation, platform creation or any form of manipulation that can throw himself back on the moon remember. He'll get incapped for all of eternity in space or thrown on another planet through a teleportal and get stuck there for billions of years.
How is Boboiboy gonna survive the nuke first

First show me when Boboiboy deflected matter destruction, unless you do so i wont count the deflection of an entirely different kind of matter hax especially becuz matter manip resistance isnt even on his page.

I am still correct since he is 9 times faster than SoL not 10 times which is the threshold required to go into the FTL+ territory
First thing first, matter destruction is basically the destruction of the atom yes? But he hasn't shown matter destruction of any sorts in the series. All we know is that he just killed puck off with matter manipulation but not anything beyond that. Destroying matter below the scale of an atom on the scale of photons and other elementary particles is already Quantum manipulation. Which Reinhard doesn't have.

Calc to prove that notion? We're not going to follow such an assumption without a calc to back it up.

First thing first, matter destruction is basically the destruction of the atom yes? But he hasn't shown matter destruction of any sorts in the series. All we know is that he just killed puck off with matter manipulation but not anything beyond that. Destroying matter below the scale of an atom on the scale of photons and other elementary particles is already Quantum manipulation. Which Reinhard doesn't have.

Calc to prove that notion? We're not going to follow such an assumption without a calc to back it up.
The puck scene is expanded in the novels as absolute destruction and recreation of the world but the range is taken tens of kms becuz of the anime. So yes he has in fact shown matter destruction before

The puck scene is expanded in the novels as absolute destruction and recreation of the world but the range is taken tens of kms becuz of the anime. So yes he has in fact shown matter destruction before
Yes but...on the atomic level. Nothing shows quantum levels of destruction or creation to affect photons. But doesn't mean that he can bypass BoBoiBoy's barrier. BoBoiBoy himself isn't resistant to matter manipulation but his wind element has been shown to repel these matter altering projectiles. Which still doesn't grant resistance.

Yes but...on the atomic level. Nothing shows quantum levels of destruction or creation to affect photons. But doesn't mean that he can bypass BoBoiBoy's barrier. BoBoiBoy himself isn't resistant to matter manipulation but his wind element has been shown to repel these matter altering projectiles. Which still doesn't grant resistance.
Matter alteration =/= matter destruction

? I don't see what you mean. So you're telling me Reinhard's attacks are inferior then?
He can delete matter which is different from jojos matter alterations meaning that boboiboy has no way to deal with it since he has no feats that allow him to counter Reinhard.

I can see your point with the photons but photons themselves are just energy particles meaning they can be affected by matter hax if Reinhard reconstructs boboiboy when he is transformed which he has been able to perform against Puck where the nuke removed traces of him. Probably converting him into energy and then dispersing them, while reconstructing the rest of the area which had been destroyed

Also Reid could cut down Jiwald which is basically a photon beam and Reinhard beats him so he probably can do the same as well

Mind you, Reid doesnt have any hax and is just physically strong enough to cut down concepts like time itself and he should be weaker than Reinhard which means that Concepts in ReZero can be affected if you are strong enough

Also Reid could cut down Jiwald which is basically a photon beam and Reinhard beats him so he probably can do the same as well

Mind you, Reid doesnt have any hax and is just physically strong enough to cut down concepts like time itself and he should be weaker than Reinhard which means that Concepts in ReZero can be affected if you are strong enough
doesn't make it 9X SOL without a calc.

make a crt for something that isn't on reinhard's profile. because concept hax belongs exclusively to Reid.

He can delete matter which is different from jojos matter alterations meaning that boboiboy has no way to deal with it since he has no feats that allow him to counter Reinhard.

I can see your point with the photons but photons themselves are just energy particles meaning they can be affected by matter hax if Reinhard reconstructs boboiboy when he is transformed which he has been able to perform against Puck where the nuke removed traces of him. Probably converting him into energy and then dispersing them, while reconstructing the rest of the area which had been destroyed
the heck does jojo have to do with this match? delete matter is EE not matter manipulation which isn't on Reinhard's profile, make a crt.

photon are not energy particles. nor does energy belong to any state of matter. Boboiboy after splitting is made up of solid energy. which means mm can't do anything. altering an elementary particle is strictly quantum manipulation which reinhard has never showcased once.

the heck does jojo have to do with this match? delete matter is EE not matter manipulation which isn't on Reinhard's profile, make a crt.

photon are not energy particles. nor does energy belong to any state of matter. Boboiboy after splitting is made up of solid energy. which means mm can't do anything. altering an elementary particle is strictly quantum manipulation which reinhard has never showcased once.
I probably should make a crt for those

Dont make it matter manip resistance without a crt
No one here has matter manipulation resistance. Why do you assume that? just because someone can reflect matter altering projectiles, doesn't mean they are resistant to it. Like I don't think people would agree that if someone could reflect spatial attacks back at an opponent, that would mean the have resistance to spatial manipulation. That's just their power's traits. Not their body's. So don't jumble this up.

No one here has matter manipulation resistance. Why do you assume that? just because someone can reflect matter altering projectiles, doesn't mean they are resistant to it. Like I don't think people would agree that if someone could reflect spatial attacks back at an opponent, that would mean the have resistance to spatial manipulation. That's just their power's traits. Not their body's. So don't jumble this up.
Barriers and such are added to their profiles under Resistances and boboiboy does not have anything in his page specifying that

bruh,so the only way to kill reinhard is bfr him,rain hot or whatever it is won't kill reinhard since he have immo type 8
I think what void was trying to say is. That Solar Cyclone fusion would produce greater wind repulsion to knock Reinhard into the teleportal or into the vacuum of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back