• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
But can he beat Goku tho?

Just your typical Dragon Ball AP vs Hax thread

Purple Guy vs Goku

Speed equalized, both are Low 2-C, PG has all of his bytes/chips, they start 10 meters apart

Aubergine Man: 7 (Bababo, Coolboy6, JustANormalLemon,DaReaperMan, Maverick_Zero_X, Armerish, JED)

Glowy Monkey: 3 (FluffyCreatureZ, Meganova_Stella, Shadyboi0)

The Universe Goes Boom:

Last edited:
Is it a projectile? instant? how does it work? how long it takes? does he start with it? I need some details to figure out if son can do something about it.
Iirc There’s no animation for Hocus Pocus, and while iirc some particles float around the area when it’s used there’s no actual projectile that would have to hit Goku, upon being used it’s near-instant, and, well, PG doesn’t really have a for sure “lead with this” move due to being entirely based on player-input, although PG only has 3 moves to choose from, one of them is completely useless when fighting solo, and the other only has a 1/10 chance of working, so I imagine he’d use it pretty quick

There’s no animation for Hocus Pocus, although iirc some particles float around the area, upon being used it’s near-instant, and, well, PG doesn’t really have a for sure “lead with this” move due to being entirely based on player-input, although PG only has 3 moves to choose from, one of them is completely useless when fighting solo, and the other only has a 1/10 chance of working, so I imagine he’d use it pretty quick
purple guy gets one shot upon goku punching him

he revives

he gets punched again

he dies

he stays dead because iirc purple guy can only resurrect twice from what is said in this thread

if he can do it infinitely this is a stomp

purple guy gets one shot upon goku punching him

he revives

he gets punched again

he dies

he stays dead because iirc purple guy can only resurrect twice from what is said in this thread

if he can do it infinitely this is a stomp
He can’t resurrect infinitely no, but he could just think before getting punched a second time (Which I believe is how we’d assume Hocus Pocus is activated) and turn Goku into a 9-B (And then he’s the one with a massive AP advantage)

He can’t resurrect infinitely no, but he could just think before getting punched a second time (Which I believe is how we’d assume Hocus Pocus is activated) and turn Goku into a 9-B (And then he’s the one with a massive AP advantage)
is that the officially recognized way that Hocus Pocus is used on this site? does it take time to deploy, time in which goku could punch again?

Alright what's stopping Goku from intent sensing, analytical prediction and pulverizing with a glare or a shout? Goku's move would be faster if he did that, and he would do that since he's pretty much bloodlusted in UI.
I don't think that's actually much faster than waving your hands (Or at least, not fast enough to prevent PG from getting HP off before getting killed)

Humans can barely see 4 Kilometers. Purple guy should be no different.
It seems to me Purple Guy wouldn't be able to see, and thus would get hit by the half 2-C ki blasts and die. Since Goku is basically bloodlusted (what another user said not me) he would fire in rapid succession.

Goku could also IT and wham Purple Guy before the latter realizes anything. Each of his hits kill and he MASSIVELY outskills everyone in FNAF. I vote Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back