• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Saiyan fights against the king of Subspace. (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku VS Tabuu

Context:​

Goku is sent in a mission to defeat Tabuu in the Subspace realm to stop his plans, if Goku succeeds, he will get an invite to fight in the Smash cast.

Conditions set:

• Speed equalized.
  • They start 100 meters apart from each other.
  • Goku starts in SSB (Broly Saga) and can go up to UI if needed.
  • Both Low 2-C.
  • The battle takes place in the Subspace.
  • Battle music, for fun.
thumb-1920-1001627.jpg
40Lio8.jpg

Goku: Knifeman29, Armerish, sanicspood, FluffyCreatureZ, XSOULOFCINDERX, Ganasto, ElixirBlue, Spinnoir, thetechmaster36, Brak, Gilad_Hyperstar (11)

Tabuu:

Incon:

Last edited:
So, if I’m understanding Tabuu’s scaling chain.

Acreus <(Treats as a toy)< Master Hand <(One shot)< Tabuu

What’s Goku’s?

Broly Saga SSB Goku > ToP Post UI02 Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

Goku could amp all the way to SSBKK20 to increase his strength by 20 times, and far more than that if he goes UIO or Perfected UI

Broly Saga SSB Goku > ToP Post UI02 Goku > UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline

Goku could amp all the way to SSBKK20 to increase his strength by 20 times, and far more than that if he goes UIO or Perfected UI
Isn't IZ above baseline for uni 7 being bigger than our observable universe and going into other timelines or is that not how it works

Iirc in Subspace he started with the weird ‘Turn-you-into-statues’ Wave Attack, which I remember cause it caused a bunch of missions where Luigi, Kirby and Ness had to go turn everyone back.

Tabuu leads with the Off Waves, he already had Master Hand under his control so those chains were somewhat of a special case, but both times he's confronted with the heroes he immediately uses them- the second time Sonic destroys his wings and he's forced to actually fight.

If this not a stomp My vote also go for goku, he can anticipate to tabu's off waves with his Analytical Prediction and humiliate him in hand-to-hand combat and even more with his AP advantage.

Not a stomp because if you give taboo 500 years, he will turn Goku into a xenoverse platinum trophy or somthing IDK, but Goku's kamehameha only takes 7 episodes to charge which is equivalent to 3 frieza minutes which is equivalent to 450 years real time. So I'm voting Goku.
This is the reason why I I entered math classes😈

Basically, this.

Tabuu charges up a powerful wave in a 360 area that turns the smash fighters into trophies, it takes a while to perform it while he has his wings.
What is this transmutation? Also that takes 500 years, what's stopping goku from anticipating, kaioken and ki blast?

Wait, whats Goku's reasoning? He'll stop Tabuu in a Speed Equalized match cause Sonic with superior speed to Tabuu stopped Tabuu in canon?

Wait, whats Goku's reasoning? He'll stop Tabuu in a Speed Equalized match cause with superior speed to Tabuu stopped Tabuu in canon?
Um I don't understand your second sentence but goku's reason is that taboo's starting move takes a long time to charge which gives ample time for goku to sense and anticipate taboo's attack, power up and intercept it by one shotting.

Um I don't understand your second sentence but goku's reason is that taboo's starting move takes a long time to charge which gives ample time for goku to sense and anticipate taboo's attack, power up and intercept it by one shotting.

Sonic was able to intercept that because of his superior speed. This match is Speed Equalized.

His Off Waves takes time to charge
They start 100 meters apart from each other.

How long do you think the charge takes? Tabuu, before getting interrupted by Sonic (who is faster than Tabuu) was charging pretty quickly.

Sonic was able to intercept that because of his superior speed. This match is Speed Equalized.

How long do you think the charge takes? Tabuu, before getting interrupted by Sonic (who is faster than Tabuu) was charging pretty quickly.
Goku amps and speed blitzes, and that charge time is pretty slow in that scene I was shown.
You can dodge them in game by side stepping them, there's also gaps in the attack that Goku could IT in between
Wait wtf, instant transmission, or speed blitz gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back