• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikudou Madara Uciha vs 7th Hokage (8/11/0)

WrongIdea21

He/Him
Let's Make This Easy

Madara Uciha
vs
Naruto uzumaki

Hokage Naruto Was Used
Speed Was Equalized
Fullpower
Both Are 5C
Start At 100 meters
wincon: Die Or K.O
who will win?

Madara: 8 (Beezlebuth, Aeneax, LordEscanor, Mr Kerf, UcihaSlayer96, Shadowbokunohero,
ΚΟΜΙΞ, Risinglons )

Naruto: 11 ( Bernkastelll, Galvino, Popted2, SonicFlare9, AnonymousBlank, Loyd, KingAllen30, Shadyboi0, AllMighty991, GokuSparkle, Pain_to12)

Isshiki Solos ( Incon) :

Last edited:
Idk how accepted this is on this site but Naruto kinda got stronger the more he fought Kaguya, at first not being able to do much to her but then later on slashing her and keeping up with in speed sort of. Not saying they were necessarily equal by the end of the fight but if we're using hokage Naruto (who should be more skilled compared to his teen self anyway), I think he could beat Madara. Reason I mention this is because Kaguya is way above Madara and so by the end of the Kaguya fight, Naruto gets close to her power.

Also when Madara's limbo clones were fighting Naruto's clones, they were equal and they had to be or else they would've just simply dealt with the clones and went after Naruto and gang but they never did. Now imagine when Naruto makes a thousand of those same clones like when he fought Kaguya.

Madara<Kaguya>Hamura>=Toneri
Toneri<<The last 50% BSM Naruto<The last complete BSM Naruto<<New Era SO6Ps Naruto<<Karma Jigen<Partial Otsutsuki Jigen<<Isshiki<=Baryon Mode Naruto
So even SO6Ps Naruto has a good AP advantage
Naruto also resists all of his one shot abilities other then IT

Since Naruto isn't trying to protect people and is going for the kill, he'll simply make a thousand clones and then just jump Madara. I doubt all the clones can have kurama avatars or else he would've used them against Sasuke, it seems like only a handful can. Nonetheless, all the clones can fly and still stop Madara before he can activate IT.

My vote is madara.

Disclaimer- it's a bit biased, the power amps at the end of shippuden are so bad it isnt funny, that a severely weak hagaromo gave naruto sosp mode and it somehow beat double rinnegan, rinnesharingan, sosp mode and juubi amp. And madara wrecked him, kcm2 naruto with only one rinnegan. So take my vote seriously or not, I kinda dont care.

Madara has izanagi spam
1. Not only is there multiple accounts of izanagi being similar or just the same ability as COAT, (not saying he is about to use it), hagaromo has been able to use it without losing a rinnegan
2. Madara has been shown using the izanagi and recovered his eye when unlocking rinnegan
So madara has both the know how and ALL of the support that he would be able to use it without losing an eye

Infinite tsukuyomi is an easy win-con, considering he not only doesnt need to use it on the moon to activate it, but also used it on obito in person, which naruto doesnt have an answer for

And im sure this will be hated, but other than the kekkei genkai naruto gets from the tailed beast, madara has better jutsu, more experience and just considerably smarter. Experience is controversial, but I mean he's been fighting jonin ninja much more often as a child into his adult ages and his rival was someone that naruto doesnt compare to until he unlocks sosp mode, as well as living for ages, then coming back, fighting the 5 kage as edo and then the entire ninja force.

Madara has izanagi spam
1. Not only is there multiple accounts of izanagi being similar or just the same ability as COAT, (not saying he is about to use it), hagaromo has been able to use it without losing a rinnegan
2. Madara has been shown using the izanagi and recovered his eye when unlocking rinnegan
So madara has both the know how and ALL of the support that he would be able to use it without losing an eye
I wish this part was accepted but of course its not

Izanagi being infinite for rinnegan users or COAT users is not accepted.
I mean, If they can give me a valid reason it isnt true then sure, I'll accept it. People can sit here be like "Oh that isn't accepted here. That's not fair" all they want. If they dont want to accept it, sure, just means my point wasnt disproven, you get what I mean?

I mean, If they can give me a valid reason it isnt true then sure, I'll accept it. People can sit here be like "Oh that isn't accepted here. That's not fair" all they want. If they dont want to accept it, sure, just means my point wasnt disproven, you get what I mean?
the main thing is I am not against it but other people are and Izanagi was never accepted as infinite so I cannot give a reason against it since I support it being infinite

the main thing is I am not against it but other people are and Izanagi was never accepted as infinite so I cannot give a reason against it since I support it being infinite
Im just saying, hagaromo did it without the loss of an eye, madara did but gained his eye back with the rinnegan. You could even argue that it was the rinnesharingan for him which madara has. I literally will not incorporate it when it's completely valid

My vote is madara.

Disclaimer- it's a bit biased, the power amps at the end of shippuden are so bad it isnt funny, that a severely weak hagaromo gave naruto sosp mode and it somehow beat double rinnegan, rinnesharingan, sosp mode and juubi amp. And madara wrecked him, kcm2 naruto with only one rinnegan. So take my vote seriously or not, I kinda dont care.

Madara has izanagi spam

Infinite tsukuyomi is an easy win-con, considering he not only doesnt need to use it on the moon to activate it, but also used it on obito in person, which naruto doesnt have an answer for

And im sure this will be hated, but other than the kekkei genkai naruto gets from the tailed beast, madara has better jutsu, more experience and just considerably smarter. Experience is controversial, but I mean he's been fighting jonin ninja much more often as a child into his adult ages and his rival was someone that naruto doesnt compare to until he unlocks sosp mode, as well as living for ages, then coming back, fighting the 5 kage as edo and then the entire ninja force.
Vote Counted.

Madara.

War Naruto is far superior to Hokage Naruto in every way possible, and Madara scales to him.

Other than the lack of truthseeker orbs, idk why hokage Naruto would be weaker. I get what you mean tho, the way kodachi presents things is weird but nonetheless there's no big anti-feats for hokage naruto

Back