• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanitas vs Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ventus-Vanitas vs Armored Xemnas

Fight takes place in the Keyblade Graveyard/Badlands(Where the Remnant Fight is)

Who wins?

Im think xemnas should take this,vanitas is stronger but xemnas has more hax. Voting for xemnas

Twilight Xemnas is the single most powerful character in the verse up until now.

No contest here.

This is like putting Gol D Roger vs Anyone in OP. Except Xemnas has onscreen feats.

I mean Vanitas' reasoning does say that he is potentially stronger than Twilight Xemnas but I digress

I'll bump Xemnas down to his armored form

I would Say Ventus-Vanitas would lose, he is a physically unstable character (as in this is a character who is fighting 2 different battles at the same time by virtue of him existing) and the X-blade he is using is also incomplete and unstable. it isn't even confirmed if when he was fighting Aqua that the X-blade was at 100% or even could be at 100% given they decided to forge it using a different method than intended. no Version of Vanitas has this fight. even if Vanitas spawns boss level unversed including his Secret Boss variant which is just a clone of himself. he has no chance against twilight Xemnas. who even if he wasn't the most powerful entity in the universe. Xemnas has abilities which pretty much are too useful for someone like vanitas. and while on the subject of Xemnas this site missed out on 2-3 abilities as far as I can tell. like the one time move which he showed in KH final mix, where after losing to sora and looking like he was about to fade, negate that incident, which can be viewed as a one-off 100 percent heal using not cure magic, but his own power. then there is just becoming intangible, without using darkness, he just literally walks through Sora and probes his mind, and after his one-off move uses his intangibility to avoid being hit by Sora on the offensive before vanishing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z68oXoLpZPM watch from 0:15 - 0:33 to see the memory probing/intangibility first feat. 5:04-5:33 for the one-off heal and the intangibility being used to dodge an attack. plus if your downgrading him to armored Xemnas then the weapons and powers of the organization are his to manipulate and use

I guess, I'd vote for Xemnas for the reasons that were already mentioned in this thread.

In the last few weeks this was pretty much a void in regards to comments that aren't "Bump." or written by me. It has been nothing but "Bumps." that I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back