• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

100% Inconclusive: Accelerator Vs Gagamaru

I'am 130% sure that this battle will end aws Inconclusive, if not, i want to see how far this will go

• Speed is Equalized
  • Pre-Headshot Accel Vs Current Gagamaru
  • both start at 100 meters
01005d4974970de447216ea6cb166e26a277ebcc 00
AcceleratorPreheadshot

Yeah but those intangible things cause harm.

Being sent to space doesn't physically hurt, and it's obviously not spiritual nor mental

Accelorator needs BFR by chucking people into the atmosphere added to his page if it isn't already, but I guess that would be the best way to do it. He would have to do no damage when doing it tho. If he can, then I vote Accelerator.

Yee. I was gonna get the exerpt from the visual novel of him chucking that guy into space and getting it added to his profile a while ago but I don't actually own the book lol. If anyone has it, we can do a quick CRT

I mentioned this on the thread about Goku vs the Cake

Throwing something at 11.2 km/s into the sky, thanks to the interactions with the atmosphere, would cause damage. Also wouldn't accel literally have to grab and throw Gagamaru for that? Unless Accel grips with literally no force that would cause harm

Paul Frank said:
I mentioned this on the thread about Goku vs the Cake

Throwing something at 11.2 km/s into the sky, thanks to the interactions with the atmosphere, would cause damage. Also wouldn't accel literally have to grab and throw Gagamaru for that? Unless Accel grips with literally no force that would cause harm
How is he going to redirect damage from the atomsphere?

It redirects damage so he doesn't get hurt, but it's not like it will change his path

The throw itself would cause harm

To throw someone at that speed takes alot of force

Gagamaru's page has a note for a reason.... Accelerator just squashes him.

Uhm. Gagamaru can just death push accel no? As Hinokage stated he can just push the death onto someone else. So scenario:

1. Accelerator pushes, gagamaru dies from breath and just pushes the death

2. Gagmaru just death pushes before accel can throw him.

And there is also the fact that Gagamaru can stop contact completely like he did against Kumagawa with Encounter. Accel won't be grabbing him anytime soon.

Hinokage's statement should be interpreted as "he can push damage that would be lethal to him away", not "he can resurrect himself by pushing death away".

The latter interpretation can't be what is meant for the simple reason that at that point in the story we can with certainty say that Hinokage wouldn't be able to know that. If it were what is meant the statement would be completly unreliable.

in the manga he was grabbed just fine (that's why he lost in the first place), so BFR is an option but he could still get knocked out by revering his bio eletric flow, that's no real damage

leaving aside, was he able to control where things get reflected ? cause i don't remember him using it against his opponent directly just on the surrounding

in the first place the fact the scar dead works on him demonstrate something already damaged him

Above all else, lemme just say: @DontTalkDT it's good to have you so active in threads again. Haven't seen you in quite some time.

@Malox

Yes he can still negate contact with his barriers. So no BFR is not an option.

Why would things that get reflected be any different from normal attacks? Accelerator literally changes the vector.

That could have been before he awakened his minus as a child.

again he was grabbed just fine, he literally lost cause he got himself easily grabbed and touched the ground first

cause it's a normal response, i mean he sleeps and gets tired etc like normal, sending shut down signal is not damage

and again can he redirect the damage directly to his opponent ? it seems more random or has condition attached as he could have just used it that way (unless, i guess, he is not as smart as the profile says)

Encounter
Yes he can negate contact.

He didn't get grabbed against Misogi.
I understand, the guy could push even emotions and feelings away though, those ain't any real damage either. He could remain sensible because he pushed those stuff away.

Yes he can. He is smart. And the reason he didn't use it is because his win condition was for his opponent to touch the ground not to beat him to death, so he just pushed everything in the structure so that it would break making his opponent fall and touch the ground. He can even absorb the damage and release it in 1 blow, like he did vs Misogi.

Firephoenix has my support in here. Although pushing death away is a bit an exageration

I don't think its an exageration the fact that Encounter allows him to push all emotional, mental, and physical damage elsewhere. Hinokage expression about Encounter was legit. Also, Firephoenixearl isn't Encounter suppose to be nastier and more deadly than All Fiction?

Back to the point. If there was going to be exact damage that was going to cause Gagamaru's death, Encounter would push it away.

So, the thing is does Accelerator always lead with BFR? Because last time I check this boy likes to go for the damage/kill leading Enconter to send the same damage right back onto Accelator.

Also, what's the difference between Pre-Headshot and Post-Headshot Accel?

I haven't kept up with To Aru Majutsu No Index in ages. So, I'm a bit curious.

Firephoenixearl said:
Encounter
Yes he can negate contact.

He didn't get grabbed against Misogi.
I understand, the guy could push even emotions and feelings away though, those ain't any real damage either. He could remain sensible because he pushed those stuff away.

Yes he can. He is smart. And the reason he didn't use it is because his win condition was for his opponent to touch the ground not to beat him to death, so he just pushed everything in the structure so that it would break making his opponent fall and touch the ground. He can even absorb the damage and release it in 1 blow, like he did vs Misogi.
i do understand but in his only fight he does not use them at all like here

https://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/3/16771/488379/28c4f21aff693f7cd036ee2f40cdb95f.jpg

https://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/3/16771/488379/36c6d0fb0afb3e474afab292c48d44e1.jpg

https://pic2.taadd.com/comics/pic4/3/16771/488379/e07c7d69b5b26f6ed17e514e404d77ea.jpg

he easily get grabbed

and as i said as accel already controls vector inside his body he is not affected by blood or bio electricity reversal (he genrally lead with those) if he even can redirect it to accel as he seems to have some conditions about his power

btw to the guys saying all fiction is worse, it's not, all fiction is much better, for example he can't push away decay (his skin refreshing) or aging , and he still needs to eat,sleep, etc (great question would be what would happen him vs shishime , would it just not work on him ?is that why the author removed him?)

Back