• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10 Million Landmark

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Antvasima has informed me that we recently reached 10 million page views a month.

On behalf of all the bureaucrats of VS Battles, Antvasima and I would like to give tremendous thanks to the community for helping reach the greatest milestone in this site's history.

Personally, I remember when the idea of reaching 10 million crept in the back of my head for a long time, but I had doubt whether or not such a grand achievement was possible. Now that we are here, I have nothing but pride for this community. And it becomes no wonder we've been able to grow so much after watching what the community is all about.

Within nearly every member here, there is an extreme sense of passion and hard work. From the countless revision threads to ensure that each page can try to be of high quality, to the insanely indepth blog posts some of you write, the tens of thousands of edits accumulated to gradually fix our articles, the genius calculations made and the little pages people make and have pride in.

I especially have to give gigantic gratitude to Antvasima, who through countless hours of immense work became an essential factor towards taking the site from the lifeless dumpster it was a few years back to the state it is in today. Along with DarkLK for helping set the foundations of the Tiering System we rely on. As well as Kavpeny who has guided this site with spectacular leadership for quite some time. And Azathoth who's been a great bureaucrat and definitely brings a sense of humility and down to earth nature towards the higher staff.

The rest of the staff, admins, discussion mods, content mods, chat mods and calc members, also bring the utmost care and effectiveness when it comes to maintaining the community. They not only assist the bureaucrats, but they also compensate for many of our own shortcomings. We all help each other out, which is one of the most important parts to a community.

Not to mention the countless regular members who often go unappreciated, but are of invaluable importance to the site. Through just visiting the site, or making new pages, creating threads and additionally helping out as well they too are a contributing factor to the site's growth.

Each and every one of you from the highest ranking staff to the regular members all hold a necessary factor into this site's success. However it's expressed, big or small, you've put in some of the passion and hard work needed to help a community grow large. All of you matter greatly and we wouldn't be here without the accumulation of you people. If I wanted to go indepth on the contributions all of you have made, we'd be here forever without even scatching the surface.

So with that, there's my thanks towards everyone who's helped the site I love so much get this far.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Cool...

(To amazed to talk so...) ƒæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæÅ

@Darkanine

It is all about making an effort to make the wiki as good, structured, reliable, and welcoming as possible. We obviously haven't succeeded for nearly all verses (I am looking at you Marvel Comics), but at least we have been trying very hard.

@Soldier Blue

We have gained an awful lot of popularity during the last 7 months.

Back