• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10 Million Landmark

This is amazing news! Congratulations and thank you to everyone.

I think that the WAM score measures the combined user activity in and popularity/visitor statistics of the wiki though, not the popularity alone.

Nevertheless, we rank in place 13 of over 360000 wikis, so that is not bad at all.

That's great, and this place could also do with a cool banner and a nice background. Gotta get that top ten spot.

I think that the layout is mostly fine as it is. Simplistic is far less distracting.

Well, Ryukama and I already modified the regular front page layout to use clickable buttons for different types of media. That seems to have helped a lot for our popularity.

I would like to thank this entire community for helping VS Battles wiki achieve such an incredible feat :)

This is not the achievement, or even the result of one person. This achievement belongs to all of us; the entire community of VS Battles wiki. All of us working together to improve the site is what has made the once-distant goal of 10 million monthly visitors possible now.

Thank you for the kind words, Ryu.

I would also like to sincerely and whole-heartedly thank the staff of VS Battles wiki, who have contributed enormously to the maintenance and smooth functioning of the wiki, at the expense of their personal time and energy. You guys are the heroes who keep this wiki running, and improving :D

Things like ^this is why I love all of you guys. At this point, you're like family. Granted, distant, those you'd see only at reunions, but those you talk to on a regular, because you wanna stay close. I see the analogy has gotten out of hand, but you get the point. You're all great people and I appreciate the lot of you.

No problem and thank you very much for the kind words as well, Kav.

Also big thanks to everyone on this thread who said nice things about my post and/or the image I made. Didn't want to spam the thread thanking each individual so here's me thanking all of you :)

Thank you to you as well Kavpeny. Your ability to plan and analyse the bigger picture has been of great help for the development of this wiki.

And to Ryukama who has spent a lot of time trying to make this community as welcoming and pleasant as possible for the members.

This thread makes me smile and makes me remind myself of why I love this Wiki. We are one big community, working together for the improvement of something we all love.

This place has an atmosphere that is completely different from any other Battle Board / Vs.Forum I've used online. It's welcoming and lighthearted, and fun.

@Antvasima: Thank you for the kind words, my friend :D

And a massive thank you to you as well, both from me personally, and as Ryu mentioned, from VS Battles wiki as well. No one else has dedicated to this site in terms of sheer work as much as you have, and both me and this site are in your debt.

@Matthew: I completely agree. The warm and tranquil atmosphere of site site was what drew me to it initially, and I'm glad to see that, for the most part, we've managed to hold on to that aspect.

P.S.: Looking at WAM score at the moment, VS Battles wiki has higher WAM score and ranking (11) than freaking Dragon Ball wiki (12) and Naruto wiki (13). THAT. IS. INSANE. o_o

Back