• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10 Million Landmark

Yes. I am getting overwhelmed by all of the increased activity.

u still got a reliable staff to help you on your feet Ant so try to relax if you can it's not a great idea to overwork in anything even if you are doing it for something good just saying this out of concern

Holy shit that fast? o_O

At this point, i'm not surprised if we reach the 20 million in the next weeks o_O

Captain Amakasu
The light is shining upon us, let us rejoice!

Well, not quite. We are the 13th most active wiki on the planet. The Superpower wiki is a bit more visited than us for example, but does not have as many ongoing edits.

I do not know, as there isn't one available, but according to Similarweb we have 11.4 million page views per month, whereas the Superpower wiki has 14 million page views, the DC Comics wiki has 22.3 million page views, the Marvel wiki has 29.4 million page views, and so onwards, so we still have a very respectable amount.

How long did it take for us to go from 10 million to 11 million??

Because I seriously see us reaching 12 to 13 million before the end of the month.

Yes, but it is still strange to increase so quickly in popularity. Perhaps it is due to the higher Dragon Ball rankings?

Antvasima said:
Yes, but it is still strange to increase so quickly in popularity. Perhaps it is due to the higher Dragon Ball rankings?
Trust me. It very likely is.

People watch DBS and then log in here to see if our ratings have changed which likely explains the increases views.

That and many other factors.

Regardless i called it that we were going to reach 12 million before the end of the month din't i?

Im pretty sure we can reach 13-14 million soon enough.

I also think that we had roughly half of these numbers in the middle of July.

Back