• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They wouldn't, way too many mouths to feed lol
I think they'll all eat each other but since it is easier for T-Rex's to hunt Lions for food than each other they'll attack the lions while lions will start fighting each other due to food needs, fear before the giant lizards that are eating them and territorial disputes. In the end more T-rexes will probably survive

REGARDLESS, this battle isn't 1000000 lions vs 100000 tyrannosaurus rexes!

Lions generally struggle against large foes with thick hide, (yes, even bigger groups of them). Even more so if their vitals are higher above the ground. 10 is more than the average I've seen, but still.

To be clear, big cats like Lions kill by going for the neck and death biting. A T-Rex's neck is high above the ground, really thick, and even though lions can jump that high, it's hard to bite attack while jumping at something. A T-Rex could hurt the lions by stepping on them, by bitting them, or by simply moving its big mass around

"1-2 humans can't do anything to Jack Dempsey, so I don't think 10 vs Mike Tyson will be any different"
That'd actually be kind of debatable in my opinion (lol) but the circumstances here are different. The lions are still tiny compared to a t-rex, and the giraffe in that video didn't even bother fighting back. What will the lions do once the t-rex starts ripping them apart? I could see 100 lions winning, but 10 is way too few.

"1-2 humans can't do anything to Jack Dempsey, so I don't think 10 vs Mike Tyson will be any different"
That's not a fair comparison. Giraffes are far less massive than T-Rex and 3-4 is more than a third of the lions. A full grown giraffe is a bit over 907 kg whereas a full grown T-Rex is estamated to be over 5000 kg. That's a huge difference

That'd actually be kind of debatable in my opinion (lol) but the circumstances here are different. The lions are still tiny compared to a t-rex, and the giraffe in that video didn't even bother fighting back. What will the lions do once the t-rex starts ripping them apart? I could see 100 lions winning, but 10 is way too few.
100 lions win ez, which is why we lowered it to 10.

I want to just say that the T. Rex is also an extremely agile animal for its size as scientists have recently learned that with the way it's hips and joints are built that while T. Rex may not have been the fastest large predator it could still easily spin around on a dime far easier than even a Theropod half it's size.

Back