• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-C Tournament Round 2 Magikarp vs Squidward

10-C Tournament continues. This funny enough happened. Works out for now that these sea creatures fought. (I swear. This is what the wheel chose)

Set up here

Rules

Both are 10-C

Speed is equal

Squidward gets optional equipment (can't really restrict Karps natural water ability. So squidward hets his range stuff)

Takes place in a forest lake

That's all. Round 2 begins

Squidward Tentacles: 6

Magikarp:

Inconclusive/Draw:

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Can't Magikarp just eat him due to the size difference?
Yea. But squidward has optional equipment. Which includes his magma shooting Suit. Pretty sure that wouldn't end well if Magikarp tried

well magma would be considered fire type which isnt very effective against a water type like magikarp + the magma blob would be even tinier than squidward so i dont think it would do much. but kelp grow might help (atleast in the size department) and snail plasma should bypass durability so that helps and there's his regen that i dont believe magikarp has a way of getting past.

oh those wouldnt do much, magikarps's a water type and is much larger than squidward let alone his magma blasts.

snail plasma, magikarp doesnt resist transmutation so that should work but i dont think magikarp has a wincon.

If squidward gets eaten or gets in danger of being eaten, whats stopping him from applying kelp grow on himself?

and if he were to apply kelp grow after being eaten, it'd basically be "Ant Man goes in Thanos' butthole" all over agai

GoCommitDi said:
If squidward gets eaten or gets in danger of being eaten, whats stopping him from applying kelp grow on himself?
nothing. and evem without it squid ward's regen os great so he'd be fine even if he got eaten.

actually now that i look at it yeah your right, but could magikarp just knock squidward onto land and kill or incap him that way?

How can magikarp do anything against Squidward's regen? He was literally reduced to ashes and regenerated.

Also, Squidward can most likely escape from Magikarp since Magikarps are said to barely being able to swim by themselves and are weak against currents

Deconstruction is Iffy at best with me honestly, that was more him sucking at art so hard when he even tried to make a stone statue, it all proved to rocks. So I kinda doubt it's very much Combat applicable

Doesn't seem like Magic has ways to win. Except maybe two things

Teleport counters any sort of BFR. Or physically incapacitating.

The most I could say is maybe knocking him out. But ususlaly regen is said to negate knocking people out. Albiet, he has been knocked I It dozens upon dozens of times before

And what about fear manipulation? That could offer a win maybe?

Squidward has been knocked out many times before though, and has shown the need to sleep so putting him in a state of unconsciousness is still possible

So fear Hacks and KO are still win options. And a win for squidward wouldn't exactly be the easiest. His regen is what keeps him from getting flattened pretty hard. Just a matter of who uses their hacks first and smarter

Which tbh. I would say squidward would

Voting for don't ask who joe is, since he could yeet magikarp with snail plasma or his karate skills, and if he were to be eaten, he could recreate Ant-Man going into Thanos' butthole by spraying himself with kelp grow

Back