• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
p952c8entcr81.png

It was a Sunday morning in Bikini Bottom, and Squidward was fed up with SpongeBob and Patrick's antics, so he decided to hit the road and drive to the middle of nowhere, where he would finally get some peace and quiet. Upon arrival, it doesn't take long for him to enjoy the solitude, so he takes out his clarinet and begins playing it. Unbeknownst to him, however, there's a farmhouse not too far away. Courage, Muriel and Eustace's ears are unfortunate enough to hear Squidward playing off-key (which is so bad that it shattered the living room window).

Courage decided to investigate the source of the noise, but Eustace curled his palms into fists. For once, he acted kind towards Courage by assuring him, "Stay here, dog. I'm gettin' me mallet." Seconds later, he approached Squidward and demanded him to stop playing, "or else that dumb ol' flute thing gets it". Squidward makes a remark about how Eustace probably has glasses because without it, he's too blind to appreciate "true art". The fight is on.

Both are High 7-C

Speed is =

Both start 20 meters away

Stupid dog, I'm ******* ballin:

Have a bowl, Mr. Squidward:

Incon:

Last edited:
I'll give it to Eustace by a hair. He is a little stronger (289 Kilotons VS 202 Kilotons), and isn't harmed by Sour Note's sound manipulation, which is his main tactic, and can still harm Squidward should he be reduced to an intangible substance like dust, since he can hit shadows.

Back