• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm betting that Snoopy has enough feats to be at least 10-A. His durability is not human level because he has survived multiple fights with the cat next door. Also, no human is able to fling another human 30 ft.

Do the games count as canon? If not, it could be just 10-B. "Peanuts" isnt really known for violence and brawling anyways.However, I feel like there is at least one thing in the comics/specials/movies that causes the characters to be ranked higher than 10-B, though im am not sure what it is. Maybe, Peppermint Patty, Lucy, or Linus (with his blanket) did something that would bump them up to 10-A.

Could we at least compare his durability to the attacks of the cat next door, who was able to completely destory Snoopy's doghouse with one swipe.

Actually that would be pretty good. Might need to be calc'ed for tier though.

Also Durability doesn't scale to AP unless he can harm those that can hurt him.

If you scale off of consistent durability feats from other characters... Charlie Brown's football gag should be an upgrade.

Surviving a fall from that height uninjured would easily qualify CB characters for 9-C (likely 9-B, but the exact height of the fall isn't known so 9-C is a safer bet) on account of being able to hurt each other.

Snoopy has a wall level feat somewhere. He destroy a small stone statue with just his fist (or a hockey puck or something). I'll try to find it. It's in the 2014 cartoon series, which is mostly on YT.

Marcie has a similar feat of punching down his dog house in a single punch.

Original cartoon is technically not canon to comics.

I recommend decompositing it tbh, it uses both the modern cartoon, original cartoon and the comic for hax.

We are nuking composites after all..

On another note, would a de-composited version of Snoopy include the abilities of some of his alter-egos, since Snoopy seems to possibly possess limited Immersion-like powers (I don't recall the actual term for this power at the moment) in some strips?

Back