• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 1, Match 2 (Adrian Shephard VS Mr. Bigglesworth)

Mr. Bigglesworth spams the hell out of his ice attacks in-character, and will play keepaway with Frost Nova which can lock down characters with class 25 LS for several seconds, enough to let Howling Blast and Ice Tomb wrack up the damage, there's also the issue of the chances of actually hitting Bigglesworth pretty low, being he is a god damn cat

Tier: 10-A, 9-C with the wrench and small firearms, 9-B with several weapons

Does Adrian HAVE any Equipment he can use at 10-A? If not, he's a man with no armor & no gear against a magical monster cat.

Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Durability, Weapon Mastery (Highly adept with firearms, melee weapons and explosives as well as alien weaponry), Proficient Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Received extensive military training), Acrobatics (Shephard is known for his astounding agility among the HECU Marines),
(He has others, but they don't seem relevant.)

I suppose it's good he has Prior Knowledge then, since otherwise the soldier with little but the shirt on his back may underestimate this cat.

Also,
Intelligence: Below Average, maintains the intelligence of a cat

Is Mr. Bigglesworth even smart enough to make use of the Prior Knowledge?
Mr. Bigglesworth spams the hell out of his ice attacks in-character, and will play keepaway with Frost Nova which can lock down characters with class 25 LS for several seconds, enough to let Howling Blast and Ice Tomb wrack up the damage, there's also the issue of the chances of actually hitting Bigglesworth pretty low, being he is a god damn cat
I assume that's his behaviour in-game/in-canon? How was that determined?
Not to say I deny its accuracy, I'm just curious.

Adrian needs to make the most of his combat training, intelligence, hand-to-hand skills, & acrobatics. Although, I'm unsure what he could do, other than maybe trying to grab a stick or a piece of ice & trying to use it like a projectile or a knife to hit this killer kitty cat with.

if Bigglesworth does win i surrender on Bigglesworth vs Kondraki, no way in hell is ice spam going to beat what Kondraki is packing

@Imaginym the way Bigglesworth acts during pet battles, which is ice shit first and melee last, since Bigglesworth isn't bound by the game mechanics of cooldowns he's only going to be going melee if he's forced to. Of course something smaller then Bigglesworth he will go for melee but this is a guy who is like 30x Bigglesworth's size, so yeah.

And no, Bigglesworth is not going to be making use of the prior knowledge since he is a god damn cat.

basically Adrian needs to throw shit at Bigglesworth, but that is a cat, not the biggest target to hit let alone successfully kill with literal sticks and stones, while Bigglesworth does Kel'Thuzad proud by freezing the blood in Adrian's veins(no, Bigglesworth's ice manip is not that OP, otherwise I would have already brought it up)

Also if Bigglesworth does win i surrender on Bigglesworth vs Kondraki, no way in hell is ice spam going to beat what Kondraki is packing
Eh, I'm skeptical. With only his 10-A Equipment, it's just the camera & butterflies, right? I don't think it'll be so one-sided.
@Imaginym the way Bigglesworth acts during pet battles, which is ice shit first and melee last, since Bigglesworth isn't bound by the game mechanics of cooldowns he's only going to be going melee if he's forced to. Of course something smaller then Bigglesworth he will go for melee but this is a guy who is like 30x Bigglesworth's size, so yeah.

And no, Bigglesworth is not going to be making use of the prior knowledge since he is a god damn cat.

basically Adrian needs to throw shit at Bigglesworth, but that is a cat, not the biggest target to hit let alone successfully kill with literal sticks and stones, while Bigglesworth does Kel'Thuzad proud by freezing the blood in Adrian's veins(no, Bigglesworth's ice manip is not that OP, otherwise I would have already brought it up)
But yeah.

This is a soldier with no gear versus ice manip spamming cat.
"Cool cat handily wins this" is my vote.

It would be very one-sided on Bigglesworth vs Kondraki, Bigglesworth cannot see invisible targets and Kondraki can just use a camera on Bigglesworth, blind and burn him, then go to town

Oh, I'm not that late to the convo, neato. Anyways, just how spammy is Bigglesworth's ice manip? He seems to have a few ice-related abilities, so I'm not sure which one does he start with.

It would be very one-sided on Bigglesworth vs Kondraki, Bigglesworth cannot see invisible targets and Kondraki can just use a camera on Bigglesworth, blind and burn him, then go to town
I think that's a matter for the start of the 'versus thread.
But, in the absence of debate for this match....
However, speed is equalized. If Bigglesworth leads with ice, the ice & superheating energy wave might cancel out (At least, the heat effect.). So he might not be burned. & if the butterflies are present, they're definitely dead; They're incinerated by the camera, frozen by the ice, or the ice & heat turn into steam, condense onto the wings of the bugs & cripple their flight.
& if the camera gets hit by ice, the heat it releases might melt the ice, turning it into water & potential ruining any circuitry & such.
Without the camera, the Dr. is a smart & capable man, but he's still fighting an ice-spamming cat that matches his range & has a few other abilities.

Prior Knowledge definitely ain't helping the cat, though.
Oh, I'm not that late to the convo, neato. Anyways, just how spammy is Bigglesworth's ice manip? He seems to have a few ice-related abilities, so I'm not sure which one does he start with.
Not too smart about Warcraft, but DaReaperMan did say this....
So that's some info on behaviour.

After checking how do Bigglesworth's abilities work, I'm gonna have to vote for the cat as well since Adrian has no way of dodging those spells.

It is very spammy, he can use them about a second after the other(scaling to other ice users in Warcraft) and he usually opens with Howling Blast which is basically not a blast but forming ice around the opponent dealing Bigglesworth's AP, and Ice Tomb is the second move, which basically just hangs around in the air for a few seconds before shooting at the opponent, and as I said before Frost Nova is something that can lock down characters with Class 25 LS and its getting used when Adrian is close, so Adrian isn't getting out of it and can't really do much dodging when he's planted on the ground, and this nonsensically works on opponents not on the ground. Also if your wondering why I haven't mentioned Ice Block is because its pretty useless here and Bigglesworth doesn't use it all that much anyway

2 (May be invalid vote if their quoting the OP indicates they are FRA-ing the opening post.)
After checking how do Bigglesworth's abilities work, I'm gonna have to vote for the cat as well since Adrian has no way of dodging those spells.
Anyways I'm voting for Kel'Thuzad's kitty!

Including myself, that's 6, so far, if all of those votes are valid.

You're FRA-ing... the opening post?
I don't think there are are reasonings for you to For the Reasons Above in the opening post.
I ment to FRA Reaper's stuff but I was replying to the post
It is very spammy, he can use them about a second after the other(scaling to other ice users in Warcraft) and he usually opens with Howling Blast which is basically not a blast but forming ice around the opponent dealing Bigglesworth's AP, and Ice Tomb is the second move, which basically just hangs around in the air for a few seconds before shooting at the opponent, and as I said before Frost Nova is something that can lock down characters with Class 25 LS and its getting used when Adrian is close, so Adrian isn't getting out of it and can't really do much dodging when he's planted on the ground, and this nonsensically works on opponents not on the ground. Also if your wondering why I haven't mentioned Ice Block is because its pretty useless here and Bigglesworth doesn't use it all that much anyway
the way Bigglesworth acts during pet battles, which is ice shit first and melee last, since Bigglesworth isn't bound by the game mechanics of cooldowns he's only going to be going melee if he's forced to. Of course something smaller then Bigglesworth he will go for melee but this is a guy who is like 30x Bigglesworth's size, so yeah.
Mr. Bigglesworth spams the hell out of his ice attacks in-character,

Back