• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 1, Match 3 (SCP-008 VS Godzilla-kun)

I need to sleep but I want to say Godzilla-kun's range should be several meters with fire breath and I think he will start with fire breath knowing it's most effective.

So knowing that 008 is fighting someone who has its weakness, I think it would try to duplicate itself

Godzilla kun should likely take this. He is smarter than 008 (Average>Below Average), has 008's weakness, and has Subjective reality and Reality warping which could be helpful. Also, how quickly would 008 find out that Godzilla kun has it's weakness and spread?

Someone else will likely get affected then and no one resists can it even get airborne without outside help.

Yeah considering starting distance extended canon 008 probably stomps the tournament except for manybe Kondraki

We have had other haxy characters here on this tournament yet I dont see why they shouldnt be allowed, just look at Phineas for instance. His probability manip would just make him have some sort of miracle coincidental luck that would somehow cause 008 to lose

Oh okay. Use Artical Canon? (Since both of you typed it that way, is that how it's spelled, rather than "Article Canon"?) I'm okay with it.
Anyway, I guess I'll wait for @Sergeant_Hypocrite to update the OP.

No one else in the tourney has a good way around it except Godzilla-kun I think it's likely he kills the infected before getting killed by the virus which was his opponent and also SCP-008's duplication requires preparation and takes time. So incon.

No one else in the tourney has a good way around it except Godzilla-kun I think it's likely he kills the infected before getting killed by the virus which was his opponent and also SCP-008's duplication requires preparation and takes time. So incon.
That is why Article canon 008 is what needs to be used

Pretty sure I did not agree to use Article Canon as it should still be possible for some to have a condition to winning such as Phineas, Godzilla-kun or Kondraki

But if you say so, I cannot defend much around here, so Kun FRA unless you change it back to Extended Canon

Pretty sure I did not agree to use Article Canon as it should still be possible for some to have a condition to winning such as Phineas, Godzilla-kun or Kondraki

But if you say so, I cannot defend much around here, so Kun FRA unless you change it back to Extended Canon
What people seemed to agree about is Extended Canon is probably balanced worse for the tournament. Sure, Article Canon, 008 is much easier to defeat, but preventing a lopsided tournament sweep by putting in an easily won match seems like a good tradeoff to me, especially from an entertainment standpoint.

Anyway, presuming Godzilla-kun regularly leads with fire & has the sense to keep distance (As opposed to going in for melee or biting it.), the little lizard has my vote.

its more of extended canon 008 literally breathes and incons the entire tournament
Lol. Well, lopsided inconclusive isn't much better than lopsided sweeping; Either one is predictable, without much to spice up the events. Also makes things much quicker, but quickness of fights can be good or bad, depending on a lot of things. Still, I'm sure you understand my stance on opposing the use of Extended Canon 008 here.

ANYWAY.... Have any vote on this match?
With Lou, Ole, Pop, Psycho & me, that's 5 votes in Godzilla-kun's favor so far.

Last edited:
prior knowledge changes battles quite a bit, if Kun didnt have prior knowledge this would be one big fat incon

Back