• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A, 9-C with Weapons Tournament. Round 1 Match 3. Shion Demeter vs Inukai

I understand that this Inukai seems slightly better at melee combat than Shion, and given she does not deal with pain pretty good, I see her losing more in a direct combat.

What she may do is take distance and then hide within the colosseum's pathways, for then use stealth and catch Inukai for surprise; given Inukai seemly speed to close gaps, it does not seems an easy task, and Shion only possesses two daggers, so is not like she can spam then to keep him at bay.

Inukai was able to fight about on par with a professional karateka early in the series (this guy, if interested), and since then has gotten more skilled, so he's got that going for him. His three-section staff also has longer reach than Shion's sword, which allows him to attack her from a range Shion cannot. She can throw the daggers, but she only has 2, and it's in-character for Inukai to frequently use Skanda's Speed to outspeed and outmaneouver his opponents.
I'm voting Inukai for now

Back