• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1 Aang - 7 Edward - 0 Jojo) Aang vs Edward Elric - I swear I do this out of my own interest

I should establish my vote is on Aang. Even if Ed puts up a wall with alchemy to block a punch or a stick throw, any wide enough air attack or air bent around Ed's wall can OHKO. Or a breath of air.

Aang trying to push Ed back will OHKO him, and Ed may not even realize that Aang's motions make air move, or not see the moving, but otherwise thin air in time to block it.

Migue79 said:
That death battle caused me to die inside. He got stomped T_T
That was Avatar State Avatar Aang vs no Philosopher Stone Edward Elric. And Ed did not get stomped that hard compared to Captain Marvel against Shazam.

And surprisingly Screwattack gives Ed Large Town by "burning his life force" (which is theoretically equal in power against Solf J. Kimblee and against Aang's Avatar State).

Ed still gets blitzed and still has lower stamina, so he would still lose against Avatar Aang.

I am sad to see Johnny Cage losing against Captain Falco so I can sense your feeling.

I mean, the burning his life force thing makes sense for tier 7, though it would obviously be much weaker as they said.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I disagree with how a 30 m range disadvantage at most and some speed feats(of dogging/fighting close range not mobility ) have been used for the conclusion. (Eduard cannot mantain a speed higher than Aangs and they both or at least Edward need visual contact for anefective attack).

Since alchemy attacks are way better over all, but Eduard is a genius of alchemy not multitasking ,when moving he only attacks close range . And since he needs some seconds plus concentration for anything wouldn't Aang just spam air or water bullets (like in the first fight against Toph ) mabey eben dogge. Also since Eduard's stone constructs would break the floor there must be plenty water (they are not ni a desert).

Ed would probably dominate long and short-range but since his long-range attacks are slow and he cannot instantly defeat Aang in close range .

Ed would probably still win since he is way more acustomed to fighting (I would go more for an inconclusive )

Back