• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A Ergen update

Everyone but one accepted, the latter was a no-show, time for updates:

4th step: Can manipulate Essence, a true platonic concept. Above the Essence of Space

5th step: Completely outclasses 4th step cultivators, and they can easily warp and manipulate essence and even the river(s) of time. Bai at such level easily warped the Eternal Worlds river of time, which contained "an infinitude of essences".

...That's it.

Bai Xiaochu and Meng Hao should be opened for the changes.

1) Being called platonic is meaningless on its own. Tons of verses have platonic concepts that got rejected for being 1-A. Ask SCP Foundatio, World of Darkness, or Xeelee Sequence

2) manipulating the concept of space isn't 1-A on its own. Characters messing with space and time on a conceptual level is a thing in a ton of other verses but they aren't 1-A.

3) okay, that last part sounds impressive, but still not 1-A

1) Have you just actually not read anything in the last thread? The verse doesn't describe them as platonic. Ultima accepted it as a true platonic after reading it's description.

2) Manipulating the platonic concept of it is, and completely transcending it is too.

3) Yes it is.

Zach, this is not argument time anymore. Mods that gave actual reasons agreed, and after months you failed to give reasons. That's it.

Your only argumen is "no it's not". Well, we gave reasons why they are, people accepted those reasons, and you guys didn't counter them. In an argument, that's where you make a new argument or lose.

This already basically resolved, everything has been said and done, mods agreed, so now at some point someone (Richard) gotta ask a mod to just unlock Bai's profile so we can proceed.

To the "upgrade" that is.

I don't know if I am welcome here but having infinite higher realms should be considered similar to a infinite dimensional cosmology............

There are some quotes that make me doubt about 1A.

Meng Hao took a long drink and then looked off into the distance. He almost felt as if he could see his foster father. He had attempted to resurrect him before, but even with the supposed omnipotence of Transcendence, it was still a very difficult thing to resurrect the soul of someone who had died so many years ago. - ISSTH Chapter 1559: Reunions

Soon it was whizzing at top speed, and Meng Hao's eyes were glowing with powerful light. Back when he had only been half a step into the Ancestor Realm, there had been a certain person he had wished to resurrect but could not, a person who had come to be part of his heart long ago.

But now, he had consumed Allheaven's clone, and stepped fully into the Ancestor Realm. Although he was not yet fully familiar with all of his powers, he was definitely far, far more powerful than he had been in the past.

Considering the current level of his cultivation base, it was even possible for him to resurrect people from ancient times!
- ISSTH Chapter 1589: Time is Limited!

if Transcendence is truly 1A who transcend the complete concept of space and time then why he needs to become the Ancestor Realm to resurrect Ke Yunhai?

He needs to grab them from the river of time, and those tend to contain essences of their own.

There are rivers of time containing infinite dimensions, and people capable of destroying the whole universe and it's time have difficulty (read "are unable to even interact with the river") pulling out things that recently entered them (and that's referring to smaller things like a boat. Something as large as a planet is plain impossible).

The more they are in there the more they fade too.

At fith step they can do it willy nilly, Bai plain went there and could've grabbed infinite possible versions of his world, with each possible outcome being a separate version of it.

Isn't the river of time is High 2-A? if he fail to resurrect someone from High 2-A place then why we should rate him 1-A?

Why would it be High 2-A? It contains essences, or at least the rivers fof the "too" realms do, so they would scale to 4th step cultivators by default.

They are tier 1 by virtue of containing the essence of space, and a third step cultivator became a fourth step by fusing with the river.

What point to scale 4th step cultivators to the river of time?

The river of time > 4th steps cultivators that why I doubt it 1-A rating from Transcendence.

Why contains the essence of space is tier 1? because quote about the countless dimension?

from what I know countless dimension =/= High 1-B unless you can prove it function like Cthulhu Mythos. I cannot find quotes about the essence of space can create a structure like that from ISSH or AWE.

You mean "at what point"? At the point where one becomes a 4th step by fusing with it (Sovereign of time, AWE).

You gave no reason for that doubt tough. And 5th steps can make the river do whatever they want regardless.

Because countless dimensional spaces.

We did. There were three threads about it and it was proven. And not like Cthulhu Mythos, just proving that the dimensions are superior to each other in a manner theorised in the real world.

I didn't doubt 5th steps only 4th.

I doubt because if 4th steps transcend space and time then why Meng hao cannot resurrect Ke Yunhai from what I know The river of time is only High 2-A, this is my reason why I doubt 1-A rating for 4th steps.

We did. There were three threads about it and it was proven. And not like Cthulhu Mythos, just proving that the dimensions are superior to each other in a manner theorised in the real world.

OK, I will see it.

Except you don't know that the river is High 2-A. Because that makes no real sense.

It containing an infinite of essences alone makes that a really ad concept.

Transcending space time has no relation to karma and soul(in these novels generally soul,karma>>>>space,time)

Back