• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[1-2-0] Just Ctrl+Z'd her anxiety cause x an Anxiety monster (Raven vs Anxiety Monster)

Well
When other stuff doesn't work, she ctrl+z her opponent and everything he's done on Earth to a "it's normal" state
I see, voting axiety, Creepling debty would make raven unable to really thing straight enough to do that reliable and she can't really interact with anxiet otherwise... also shouldn't she have existence erasure then?

Also, It's reaally funny that Raven loses here beacuse she is too worried about her cripling debt to concentrate in the fight
i'm really against that idea, she doesn't have their emotional problems any longer on White Cloak

I like the matches, just wish Raven profile was better, seen lacking, especially when talking about her soul self
i couldn't agree more
will watch the show and see if there are CRTs that i can do but, so far, i think she can go well

How many matches have you made with Raven at this point? Anxiety FRA
come on, they're cool! except that bass one, i didn't like that one
will add you guys' votes but will add my own too, because i really think she outspeeds him (even if just a tiny little bit, but even if i'm wrong on this take, she's way tinier than him so it'll be hard to catch her), LS gap is huge (same thing for Stamina btw) so he cannot grab her or anything like that. Also no-one detailed how those "extreme bouts of anxiety and fear" work and she outsmarts him by a lot.
Also Rae's AP is 1.2298229e+37 joules while AM's is 2.8136641e+34 joules
the gap is 122982290000000000000000000000000000000000000J/281366410000000000000000000000000000000000J (if i got it right), which means the gap is 437.089452149 times in favour of Raven if i'm not completely wrong.

i'm really against that idea, she doesn't have their emotional problems any longer on White Cloak
It's not social influence, and she don't resiste emphatic manipulation, she still will be affected by It

Ap and speed is irrelevant when anxiet beingh incorporeal will just not be affected by any raven atack that isn't just reality warping it what should ignore durability anyway

Injection absorbs others health so also ignores raven havin superior dura

Andthe emphatic manipulation making raven constantly suffer will make her slower and have a really hard tie concentrating on the fight

Not to mention there is a chance reality warping don't work thanks to abstract existence nature

Also, cruahing debt reduces statistcs making the speed gap even lower

please show me how those attacks work, because if they have to hit her, he'll have a hard time (edit: remember she can TS and become intangible too)
also, in White Cloak she's ok, but she's used to, in her entire life, take control of her emotions
i don't mean she'll resist it (i think it is reasonable to think it but) to a little extent, it'll be hard for him to give her emotional problems after what she's faced.

for the RW, i think it will work properly because she's bending reality itself to her will, in this case, to reset the world to where everything was fine, deleting the monster

please show me how those attacks work, because if they have to hit her, he'll have a hard time (edit: remember she can TS and become intangible too)
also, in White Cloak she's ok, but she's used to, in her entire life, take control of her emotions
i don't mean she'll resist it (i think it is reasonable to think it but) to a little extent, it'll be hard for him to give her emotional problems after what she's faced.

for the RW, i think it will work properly because she's bending reality itself to her will, in this case, to reset the world to where everything was fine, deleting the monster
I'm really just going by profiles, and if so You should make a CRT about thins thigs before continuing this fight, and if raven extremely out speed, AP stomp and can ignore all anxiet hax atacks and defenses This is just a stomp

I'm really just going by profiles, and if so You should make a CRT about thins thigs before continuing this fight, and if raven extremely out speed, AP stomp and can ignore all anxiet hax atacks and defenses This is just a stomp
i mean, she'll test things out on him, until all her attacks don't work and she RWs
i'm sure she can outsmart him and finish him with it and wou guys think she can't deal with his hazards

the things she's superior don't exaaaaaaaactly matter, except the speed (if the things need to hit her), intelligence and she being able to deal with all of the sudden having a bunch of anxiety in her mind

(also, i'm going 100% by the profiles too)

Last edited:
i mean, she'll test things out on him, until all her attacks don't work and she RWs
i'm sure she can outsmart him and finish him with it and wou guys think she can't deal with his hazards

the things she's superior don't exaaaaaaaactly matter, except the speed (if the things need to hit her), intelligence and she being able to deal with all of the sudden having a bunch of anxiety in her mind
Still, don't matter if she will test things out, Axiety win con is only haxes, and the only that can kill her is the life drain one that is most likely net a one shoot and probable would take a lot of time to affect, if raven can touch It is a one shoot with a 437× ap gap sinse a one shoot is 7,5×, the only way this battle don't take seconds for raven to just kill anxiety is the abstract existence... that to be honest, I don't think beingh able to go intangible is enough to interact with abstract existence... but still, and raven can just ctrl Z before beingh defeated sinse she would feel her life is lower(sinse the powers of anxiet lack explanation I'm just pressuming they aren't that high) wihout beingh affected by anxiet raven will just kill anxiet before It has any chance of winnig

Any way, as the profiles are now I say anxiet wins, but if a CRT is made to add the things You said raven stomps... (also, existence erasure isn't on her profile so just ctrl z shouldn't be usable, but thanks to how diversified are the uses of RW I'm accepting It as a possibility here)

Any way, I kinda writenthis awnser in not a really easy to understand way, so you may want to read more then once

Still, don't matter if she will test things out, Axiety win con is only haxes, and the only that can kill her is the life drain one that is most likely net a one shoot and probable would take a lot of time to affect
Anxiety Monster (AM for short) is not able to one-shot Rae via...437x lower AP. and my question if it needs to hit/touch Rae still keeps unanswered, which is important, because if so, it may not even be a wincon.

the only way this battle don't take seconds for raven to just kill anxiety is the abstract existence... that to be honest, I don't think beingh able to go intangible is enough to interact with abstract existence...
agreed, that's why i said she'll test her attacks and after they don't work she'll just RW him outta existance; my take isn't that she'll hit him when she become intangible, i just mentioned intangibility because i forgot he has NPI. My line of thought is that she'll eliminate him via RW (also possibly portal-BFRing, it's a thing she does a lil' bit more commonly than RW and he also doesn't resist)

but still, and raven can just ctrl Z before beingh defeated sinse she would feel her life is lower(sinse the powers of anxiet lack explanation I'm just pressuming they aren't that high) wihout beingh affected by anxiet raven will just kill anxiet before It has any chance of winnig
yeah but i mean, he will have a chance if his hax aren't based on hitting or touch (which she counters via size diff)

Any way, as the profiles are now I say anxiet wins, but if a CRT is made to add the things You said raven stomps... (also, existence erasure isn't on her profile so just ctrl z shouldn't be usable, but thanks to how diversified are the uses of RW I'm accepting It as a possibility here)
which i think is fair; never said rae stomps, i just also say she wins using her (one and only, as i view it) hax (the RW thing winning makes sense to me but yeah, since she just deleted her dad, she should have EE, but wouldn't matter here)

Any way, I kinda writenthis awnser in not a really easy to understand way, so you may want to read more then once
it's ok, practice is important to polish your english skills and i could understand every bit (even if it was hard sometimes)

it's ok, practice is important to polish your english skills and i could understand every bit (even if it was hard sometimes)
Nah, I'm just sleepy so I wasn't thinkig while writing, I still am sleepy

Look, I think if what You said is true, raven stomps beacuse anxiet can't do anything before beigh defeated 100%, he can't take It's win condition in any chance before raven takes her's first

If what I said first is true I think enxiet wins, simplw as that

i made a small QnA before making a small CRT
will watch the show again to make more deep CRT(s) in the future
bumped to know if there was anyone interested in making an input here
There is not much to input, there is no reasson to keep this going before raven get's her profile upgraded and after that she just stomps

but you can ask so lol
images

Back