• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would that be a EE or just RW?

The feat look a lot more like she just vaporized him, and vaporization is just AP and has nothig to do with EE, unless It's expecified she erased trigon she just killed him trough AP

The feat look a lot more like she just vaporized him, and vaporization is just AP and has nothig to do with EE, unless It's expecified she erased trigon she just killed him trough AP
then we should specify on her profile that she one-shot Trigon, meaning she goes 7.5x the calc's value?
that "attack" was also what RWd the world back to its OK state, so it'd be also a use of it or just its use?

then we should specify on her profile that she one-shot Trigon, meaning she goes 7.5x the calc's value?
that "attack" was also what RWd the world back to its OK state, so it'd be also a use of it or just its use?
The 7,5X value is only a wiki thing, this just meant she upscale from trigon unfortunetly sinse is a in cannon thing, and nah, she reverting the world back is just her reality warrping, It don't really mean anything as a AP feat as far as I'm aware, but hey, she reverting the damage is something that may give her another power... I just don't know witch power

The 7,5X value is only a wiki thing, this just meant she upscale from trigon unfortunetly sinse is a in cannon thing
uai
but if she's vaporizing him with sheer AP, wouldn't it be at least that?
she reverting the world back is just her reality warrping, It don't really mean anything as a AP feat as far as I'm aware, but hey, she reverting the damage is something that may give her another power... I just don't know witch power
that "other power" is RW. i'm just wanting to know if the RW is what's vaporizing Trigon or if it's AP itself, of if it's EE

but if she's vaporizing him with sheer AP, wouldn't it be at least that?
yes, but we don't use the 7,5 thing for feats sinse fiction can be inconsistent, so oneshooting someone just mean you upscale without a expecific number]

that "other power" is RW. i'm just wanting to know if the RW is what's vaporizing Trigon or if it's AP itself, of if it's EE
It's not EE, seen to be just AP

Back