• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
= speed
Complete Calamity Anne and White Coat Raven
Secret Spell is restricted, cuz it may make Anne's AP higher than 5-A
20m apart

Rachel Roth: noninho, Mariogoods, Marvel_Champion_07, MintyBoi1, Peppersalt43, Da3ggman, SatellaTheWoE

Anne Boonchuy: TauanVictor

Incon:

Last edited:
I mean
Rae and her have basically the same powers (Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation), just working on a different way.
Anne seeing the time as it's slower for her, gives her a cool advantage
But Rae has much, much more experience (if we go by manipulation of time perception, Rae has dealt with it being on effect on herself as all Teen Titans did on the 1st season, so she may notice that the girl at the same speed of her has something of the sort to notice her attacks quickly (or presume it's some sort of Instinctive Action, which can be dealt similarly). Also, we don't know how long have the Teen Titans' hero career been until the start of the show, but Rae's training magic since...always and have +5 years of age still doing that and having various fight experiences), Rae makes fine shields with her power and she can teleport.
can i FRA yet?

But Rae has much, much more experience (if we go by manipulation of time perception, Rae has dealt with it being on effect on herself as all Teen Titans did on the 1st season, so she may notice that the girl at the same speed of her has something of the sort to notice her attacks quickly (or presume it's some sort of Instinctive Action, which can be dealt similarly). Also, we don't know how long have the Teen Titans' hero career been until the start of the show, but Rae's training magic since...always and have +5 years of age still doing that and having various fight experiences), Rae makes fine shields with her power and she can teleport.
I mean Ann has defeated foes who have a large experience advantage against her like king Andrias who has lived for thousand years.

Doesn't Anne have a time limit even in her weakened Calamity Form? Looks stompish to me.
Idk absolutely nothing about this show
But we're using the second to last key and this should be pointed out in...
"Weaknesses: Somewhat reckless and self-centered. Emotionally tied to the Plantars, Sasha, and Marcy | Initially lacked control and understanding of the form, can only maintaining the form for about a minute, and initially can required emotional duress to activate the state. | None Notable | The use of the secret spell leads to the death of the user, as a result this form can only last for a short period of time"
...which is not, so I guess you're wrong mate

Also, it is not the weakened one, it's the complete one just restricting the Secret spell

I know. I'm saying that in her incomplete form, she has a time limit due to not being able to control the power, and that should be even more true in her complete form.
i'm totally against that idea, because the weakness clearly states that it was initially
so when she get to that complete state shouldn't be that big of a problem
also the fight won't last this long, imo

i don't think so via not knowing exactly how Anne starts
i just bet on her shield and on her skill, here

also: RW is not IC for rae, unless Anne destroys earth or something like this
Anne just goes for physical strikes and she doesn't use her shield much in this form.

Anne just goes for physical strikes and she doesn't use her shield much in this form.
nah, i was talking about rae on the shields and skill
but melee guys can go well on Rae sometimes
but outta hax i don't think Rae wins this, because she don't use them much (think it's important: to me "hax" is like reality warp, law manip, math manip, etc)
i think Rae's shields can do well enough here and her magics are pretty neat.
as i pointed out earlier both girls use similar powers to do the magics, but Rae can do a bit more and has more experience, that's why i'm sure she wins here

nah, i was talking about rae on the shields and skill
but melee guys can go well on Rae sometimes
but outta hax i don't think Rae wins this, because she don't use them much (think it's important: to me "hax" is like reality warp, law manip, math manip, etc)
i think Rae's shields can do well enough here and her magics are pretty neat.
as i pointed out earlier both girls use similar powers to do the magics, but Rae can do a bit more and has more experience, that's why i'm sure she wins here
Anne is a bit comparable since she's on Sasha's level, who can fight a hive mind of a thousand years worth of conquerers and military leaders from Amphibia in direct combat.

Anne is a bit comparable since she's on Sasha's level, who can fight a hive mind of a thousand years worth of conquerers and military leaders from Amphibia in direct combat.
she usually just go for tackling? in this case Rae can do some stuff
TP, shield, portal, intangibility, and her fighting skills (tho the latter isn't exaactly ic, so i wouldn't put a bet on it)
another thing is the stamina, Rae has superhuman level with feats while Anne has "high" (it isn't even supposed to be there a therminology like this) level with no feats listed...LS is the same thing but debating "unknown" is hard (but no feats indicate being comparable to class T afaik, but i won't derail more on this)

Bump

Someone get me out of Saint Seiya verse on this site. Pre commenting here that I won't partake on CRTs any longer as, since one of ShionAH's Maxwell revisions, I dislike how they're voted and it's being an extremely appalling experience to partake on those, where I either discover I simply can't help or I repeat myself indefinitely just to see a mod go "nuh-uh" and my time was 10000000000% wasted (wanna bet that it's just what will happen to the KotZ crt and it will be not much after next Wednesday?)

Anyway, just leaving it here because it seems 0,1% more interesting than just bumping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back