• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Today I'm feeling a bit better on that CRT I commented earlier, despite once again getting the feeling it'll be rejected.

Anne could use her combat skill to overwhelm Raven somehow like Robin or Slade plus afterimage creation and perception manipulation
Afterimage Creation is just a cosmetic thing more than something she could really use, and perception manip she has literally never used offensively.

Anne is a bit comparable since she's on Sasha's level, who can fight a hive mind of a thousand years worth of conquerers and military leaders from Amphibia in direct combat.
(sorry for the ping)
i think of this when i think about h2h being a wincon for Anne.
Raven is trained but people of a level not so cool could overwhelm her (as mentioned a bit earlier: Robin, Slade, etc)

I wouldn’t say Anne is half as trained as Robin or Slade. I mean, Robin was trained by Batman and trained with Slade who’s a master assassin while Anne wasn’t trained at all and just takes out robot mooks and decent fighters like Sasha. She gets stomped more times than not.

I wouldn’t say Anne is half as trained as Robin or Slade. I mean, Robin was trained by Batman and trained with Slade who’s a master assassin while Anne wasn’t trained at all and just takes out robot mooks and decent fighters like Sasha. She gets stomped more times than not.
Well
If you add that to someone who, afaik, has no feat of winning a match by martial arts whose training she gets from Robin...
Let's just say the difference is not that huge lol

Well
If you add that to someone who, afaik, has no feat of winning a match by martial arts whose training she gets from Robin...
Let's just say the difference is not that huge lol
That is if Anne can even get close. Raven can easily just projectile spam and Anne would only be able to hold out for so long because sufficient damage can knock her out of Calamity Form.

That is if Anne can even get close. Raven can easily just projectile spam and Anne would only be able to hold out for so long because sufficient damage can knock her out of Calamity Form.
i don't think it'll be that harsh because they're 20m apart and fast as all hell
i see rae-rae's wincons working better not 100% one-sided

i don't think it'll be that harsh because they're 20m apart and fast as all hell
i see rae-rae's wincons working better not 100% one-sided
The problem is, even when attacking a character of equal speeds, projectiles are Anne’s bane. She’s not as experienced with using her energy constructs considering she has only used them one time, and even less experienced in this form considering she’s only had it for 10 minutes. If Raven decides to use literally any hax, Anne is done for.

The problem is, even when attacking a character of equal speeds, projectiles are Anne’s bane. She’s not as experienced with using her energy constructs considering she has only used them one time, and even less experienced in this form considering she’s only had it for 10 minutes. If Raven decides to use literally any hax, Anne is done for.
She still can dodge Rae's projectiles, and they're at 29,980,000 meters per second, meaning the 20m separating them is literally 6,67111408e-7 seconds, or simply a not-impossible-to-tackle distance.
Also if we go by time used, Raven only got into her White Cloak and fought her father for not thaaaat much more than those 10min apparently Anne has used this form. Also, hasn't it been argued that Anne fought people far more experienced than both her and Rae?

Again, I am really in favor that Rae's wincons work better, but in no way I agree that it's a stomp

She still can dodge Rae's projectiles, and they're at 29,980,000 meters per second, meaning the 20m separating them is literally 6,67111408e-7 seconds, or simply a not-impossible-to-tackle distance.
Also if we go by time used, Raven only got into her White Cloak and fought her father for not thaaaat much more than those 10min apparently Anne has used this form. Also, hasn't it been argued that Anne fought people far more experienced than both her and Rae?

Again, I am really in favor that Rae's wincons work better, but in no way I agree that it's a stomp
Realistically, what is Anne supposed to do besides punching and kicking?

Isn’t White Raven more prone to using hax anyways + Planetary range?
Yeah. Tho she usually doesnt just TP to the other side of the world and bam!
Actually the only feat for her Planetary range was her RW fixing up the world after defeating her dad.
But again, afaik she does not have the one-shot-AP-gap I her favor, the most ultra busted hax she won't use IC (transmutation and RW) and it's not impossible for Anne to try coming up to her and try punching and kicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back