• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm kind of leaning towards MCU Mysterio here because of his higher Intelligence, his Possibly Resistance to Illusion Creation, and because lego Mysterio only has Wall level durability.

I wonder how effective LEGO mysterio's heat manip would be against mcu mysterio

I'm kind of leaning towards MCU Mysterio here because of his higher Intelligence, his Possibly Resistance to Illusion Creation, and because lego Mysterio only has Wall level durability.
Couldn't LEGO Mysterio just use Heat Manip to destroy MCU Mysterio's tech?

Mysterio (LEGO) could dodge drones via teleportation due to his Superhuman reaction speed, but MCU Mysterio could try to trick him via illusions

But once the drones are all gone MCU is screwed, it depends on what LEGO Mysterio prioritizes, since just one drone hitting him would likely one shot him, or at least nearly one shot him

possibly, also I just realized both are bloodlusted meaning lego Mysterio is likely to lead with Mind Control.
Yeah, MCU Mysterio can't do anything against LEGO Mysterio just mind controlling him, telekinesis is a big problem for him as well
If MCU played it smart and used his invisibility, he could stand a chance

I’m going to argue for MCU Mysterio. He could trick LEGO by making an illusion of himself and one shotting him via MCU being 8-C while Lego is 9-B. The drones and their illusions could also overwhelm LEGO to the point he wouldn’t be able to pinpoint where the real mysterio really is to use any hax on him. MCU is also smarter and technically could strategize more via using controlling his drones and illusions from a distance whereas LEGO has the think more on his feet since he’s the one in the middle of a fight.

I’m going for MCU Mysterio

I’m going to argue for MCU Mysterio. He could trick LEGO by making an illusion of himself and one shotting him via MCU being 8-C while Lego is 9-B. The drones and their illusions could also overwhelm LEGO to the point he wouldn’t be able to pinpoint where the real mysterio really is to use any hax on him. MCU is also smarter and technically could strategize more via using controlling his drones and illusions from a distance whereas LEGO has the think more on his feet since he’s the one in the middle of a fight.

I’m going for MCU Mysterio
Counted

both of these characters can one shot each other
The difference is MCU Mysterio has to hope he doesn't immediately get his drones killed via telekinesis or heat manip
I think LEGO wins
(This is allowed btw)

I would suggest that you add tags to the thread. You can add it in by clicking the icon that looks like price tags next to the date below the title at the OP

both of these characters can one shot each other
The difference is MCU Mysterio has to hope he doesn't immediately get his drones killed via telekinesis or heat manip
I think LEGO wins
(This is allowed btw)
Considering MCU Mysterio’s drones can cloak themselves, and spawn additional illusions to further disorient him, the chances of Lego Mysterio being able to target them is rather slim.

and if would only take a single round from his drone to simply one shot him.

think I’m leaning towards MCU fishbowl here.

Considering MCU Mysterio’s drones can cloak themselves, and spawn additional illusions to further disorient him, the chances of Lego Mysterio being able to target them is rather slim.

and if would only take a single round from his drone to simply one shot him.

think I’m leaning towards MCU fishbowl here.
Whats stopping Lego Mysterio from just... using his Building level telekinesis to attack multiple mysterios at once?
He'd cover a lot of ground that way, and I dont really see a scenario where Lego throws a bunch of buildings and not one of them hit the real Mysterio
Keep in mind he would not get tired due to high stamina.

Lego can also go invisible, I don't see a scenario in which MCU hits him since he doesn't cover as much ground

Whats stopping Lego Mysterio from just... using his Building level telekinesis to attack multiple mysterios at once?
He'd cover a lot of ground that way, and I dont really see a scenario where Lego throws a bunch of buildings and not one of them hit the real Mysterio
Keep in mind he would not get tired due to high stamina.
MCU's Mysterio's illusions work to completely disorient the opponent. Once the drones start surrounding him, he likely would have an extremely difficult time even locating the buildings around him.

Though even then, if it comes to MCU simply shooting a drone once at Lego, vs Lego being forced to telekinetically lift and throw a building, I'd assume the drone would hit first most of the time.

Lego can also go invisible, I don't see a scenario in which MCU hits him since he doesn't cover as much ground
Lego's invisibility hinges on his illusion creation, something which MCU possibly just resists, according to his profile.

Lego's invisibility hinges on his illusion creation, something which MCU possibly just resists, according to his profile.
Theres no prep time, so both of them would have to get their stuff prepared right then
Lego has mind control, and I think he could use that quicker then MCU could activate his drones. Once Lego uses Mind Control, game over. He just makes MCU direct the drones to shoot himself or something.
Also I'm not really buying the idea that MCU has resistance to illusions, it would be pretty silly if he fell for his own illusions. Invisibility would probably work.

Theres no prep time, so both of them would have to get their stuff prepared right then
Mysterio doesn't need prep time here regardless. His drones come equipped with holographic projectors. He literally would just need to control them into using them.

Lego has mind control, and I think he could use that quicker then MCU could activate his drones. Once Lego uses Mind Control, game over. He just makes MCU direct the drones to shoot himself or something.
What is the range of MCU Mysterio's mind control? Only his energy projection and telekinesis are beyond melee range, according to his profile.

Also I'm not really buying the idea that MCU has resistance to illusions, it would be pretty silly if he fell for his own illusions. Invisibility would probably work.
I mean, I don't see a problem with it. If Mysterio can cloak himself in his holograms without suffering any loss of vision, it's possible he can see through them somehow.

I mean, I don't see a problem with it. If Mysterio can cloak himself in his holograms without suffering any loss of vision, it's possible he can see through them somehow.
I don't think cloaking yourself would impede vision for literally any other fictional character in existence, that would be stupid. I kinda doubt MCU Mysterio has any
resistance to illusion creation, they would have mentioned it or it would have at least come in to play.
Honestly I don't know why it's even on his page.

Back