• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man-Bat (DCAU) vs Vastatosaurus Rex. (0-1-0)

Man-Bat's superior intelligence may allow him to keep at bay while doing the classic hit-and-run tactic on the dino. If he gets pinned by his stronger foe though, he might be toast.

Man-Bat's superior intelligence may allow him to keep at bay while doing the classic hit-and-run tactic on the dino. If he gets pinned by his stronger foe though, he might be toast.
I agree that's a reasonable possibility, though the Vastatosaurus is also pretty smart by animal standards so after a few blows like that where he just keeps flying away after attacking once or twice it will attempt to perform Stealth Maneavurs instead. I doubt those will work too well due to Man-Bat's Echolocation so it's next course of action would be to attempt baiting an attack from him and using one of its quicker bursts of speed to try tagging him like is mentioned on the profile.

Last edited:
I'll give it to the V. rex based on my previous points. If Man-Bat gets grabbed, and he probably will be, he's kinda screwed.

Man-Bat's echolocation is multi-km for what it's worth and he should probably be Class M, he ripped a fuckton of beyond military grade metal armor apart casually but eh, DCAU batman profiles lacking hard.

Man-Bat's echolocation is multi-km for what it's worth and he should probably be Class M, he ripped a fuckton of beyond military grade metal armor apart casually but eh, DCAU batman profiles lacking hard.
I mean even if he was Class M I still think the V-Rex would eventually just beat him down due to its better combat adaptability as they're shown to quickly figure out ways to deal with new problems they encounter unless it's King Kong who's even more capable than them and even then they're still able to land blows on him despite this, so given that the V-Rex has roughly equal AP to Man-Bat and a very slight speed advantage when used in short bursts it should eventually net a win against him if he did have Class M LS.

Keep reading tho
He is in his first few appearances, but eventually, langstrom remains cognizant as Man-Bat. Who is "gifted" ig

Yeah Man-Bat's never been an excellent fighter exactly, even in his later years when Langstrom took control of that state.

Also, when did he rip apart military grade metal armor again? I presume you're scaling off those other Man-Bats from the Batman Beyond comic. Not sure that'd give him Class M anyway, frankly.

It does make him way more adaptable though, and he doesnt need to just throw hands, he can plan, factor in his advantages and disadvantages, move the fight to an area he's more suited for, avoid his lose conditions, etc. Being a literal genius and not just a decently proficient animal does a lot for him in terms of adaptability.
Yeah Man-Bat's never been an excellent fighter exactly, even in his later years when Langstrom took control of that state.
Ngl, lasting five seconds against any of the Bat-Family is good enough as it is.
Also, when did he rip apart military grade metal armor again? I presume you're scaling off those other Man-Bats from the Batman Beyond comic. Not sure that'd give him Class M anyway, frankly.
It can tear chunks off the Batmobile though comic canonicity is kind of ass, atm we use them, as evidenced by Killer Croc's LS coming from the same run, also the "Class 10 LS" he has listed with no scans, is this very feat so...
Also tbh just grappling with Batman, remember, DCAU Batman can do shit like this, and not even as a one-off, Terry has a nigh-identical feat in Joker Returns without the suit. Also good call, the other Man-Bats ******* with Terry would lead to some nice scaling given his exorbitant amount of ridiculous feats.
Batman_statue_gif.gif

Last edited:
It can tear chunks off the Batmobile though comic canonicity is kind of ass, atm we use them, as evidenced by Killer Croc's LS coming from the same run, also the "Class 10 LS" he has listed with no scans, is this very feat so...
Ah, right... I made the respect thread and page for that Man-Bat and genuinely forgot xD

For now though, he's not Class M unfortunately. He might not get grabbed, but he has to get closer to strike the V. rex and if/when he does that may be GG for him.

Well yeah, for now, would've been already if imgur didnt delete my 400+ DCAU albums forcing me to restart that shit. at least i noted down the specific eps shit happens in....

Nevermind, I lied? Kinda???
Rechecking, only some are gone. idk what's up with that but oh well

So ig the overhaul is still on
Untitled32_20221214214612.png

Back