• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ijin Yu vs Kiyotaka Ayanokōji

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 500+ meters
Ijin starts at the enterance while Ayanokoji starts at his dorm room.
727568c270a38985ef118896d36e0948.jpg
  • 1 day prep time. No prior knowledge. Both know the full layout of ANHS.
  • School Ijin. Equipment: Knife & Handgun
  • Current Ayanokoji. Equipment: None
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ijin’s AP: 4.5 Kilojoules
  • Ayanokōji’s AP: 13.2 Kilojoules

Ijin’s advantages:

• Better Stealth Mastery.
  • Parkour Skills and Afterimage Creation.
  • Has a gun and a knife.
  • Extremely skilled with weapons, longer range and faster attack speed with gun.
  • Technology Manipulation and Hacking.

Ayanokōji’s advantages:
  • 2.9x AP advantage.
  • Better Enhanced Senses.
  • Better Martial Arts, Pressure Points
  • Extraordinary Genius Intelligence, Analytical Prediction and Resistance to Analytical Prediction.
  • Class 5 LS and Superhuman stamina.
  • Better Information Analysis and Resistance to Information Analysis.

Ijin Yu (0):
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
What do you mean by the campus being deserted? Does that mean there are no buildings, and they can see each other from the start?

Eh, don't really think the "likely wall level" stat is really valid for this guy. Breaking a window doesn't require wall level AP to do, kicking doors off hinges doesn't too. Idk about the "should be comparable to Kwangseok Gu who did this)" stuff as the link is dead though.

Little off-topic, but why is technology manipulation considered an advantage/wincon here? Since scans are dead, I'm going off by just description and those cannot be considered tech manipulation, it's just him using technology normally, there's no manipulation there.

Little off-topic, but why is technology manipulation considered an advantage/wincon here?
Ijin tipically uses his tech manip to access cameras. In this scenario he most likely starts by gunning for a security room and hacking the system to get access to the cameras, that way he can see what's going on all across the campus while Ayanokoji can't, making it easier to find koji if he shows up on one of the cameras (Which is very likely since ANHS is has one on basically every corner) giving him an advantage.
Since scans are dead, I'm going off by just description and those cannot be considered tech manipulation, it's just him using technology normally, there's no manipulation there.
Agreed. Ijin's good with tech but he can't do anything supernatural with it. His feats for tech manip should just count as hacking.

Eh, don't really think the "likely wall level" stat is really valid for this guy. Breaking a window doesn't require wall level AP to do, kicking doors off hinges doesn't too. Idk about the "should be comparable to Kwangseok Gu who did this)" stuff as the link is dead though.
I'd say he should scale to wall level.
Window breaking feats can go into KJs like this feat. Also he kicks down two doors: one regular one and the other metal which he sends flying like a good 10 meters.
I can't find the feat but the meatal door looked like this but bigger:
old-iron-door-reinforced-with-steel-belts-rivets_302440-722.jpg

Window breaking feats can go into KJs like this feat.
And wall cratering feats can reach Small Building level, though we don't automatically give every character who has cratered a wall Small Building level through that.
Also he kicks down two doors: one regular one and the other metal which he sends flying like a good 10 meters.
I can't find the feat but the meatal door looked like this but bigger:
Eh, knocking a normal door down scales to 4.5 KJ. I'm not sure about knocking down a more reinforced one though. You might have to ask other people about that.

Just wanted to say Ijin supernatural willpower is stamina based and not meant for resisting fear inducement

His profile states he got PTSD, Trauma and depression and stuff which literally means he will most definitely be affected by fear inducement

Just wanted to say Ijin supernatural willpower is stamina based and not meant for resisting fear inducement

His profile states he got PTSD, Trauma and depression and stuff which literally means he will most definitely be affected by fear inducement
He will be affected but he should be able to keep fighting despite being afraid. Ijin has pretty good control over his emotions similar to (though not as good as) Ayanokoji. Unless his family is threatened he never shows any emotions.

He will be affected but he should be able to keep fighting despite being afraid. Ijin has pretty good control over his emotions similar to (though not as good as) Ayanokoji. Unless his family is threatened he never shows any emotions.
No, Koji has supernatural fear hax, Being good with emotions doesn't grant you resistence to supernaturality

What you are describing would be resistence to social influencing (fear)

Should his AP be 4.5 KJ on the OP then?
Koji will get a 2.9x AP advantage. Though Ijin can still one shot with his gun.
Stomp icl.

Kiyotaka has AnPr and I don't think I need to debate it for like the umpteenth time about how Kiyotaka can predict bullet trajectories with Y2V7 advancements and Y2V11 bow and arrow feats and he can combine it with his complete predictions and just evade and aim-dodge each of 001's shots. Having a 2.9x advantage would mean Kiyotaka can certainly oneshot if he wants by Pressure Points.

Stomp icl.

Kiyotaka has AnPr and I don't think I need to debate it for like the umpteenth time about how Kiyotaka can predict bullet trajectories with Y2V7 advancements and Y2V11 bow and arrow feats and he can combine it with his complete predictions and just evade and aim-dodge each of 001's shots. Having a 2.9x advantage would mean Kiyotaka can certainly oneshot if he wants by Pressure Points.
I have a calc that could get Ijin to wall level. But I'll need to work on it a bit first.

Anyone know a way to get this calc evaluated?
I've put it on two calc group members and the calc evaluation thread and still no one's seen it😭
When you send it to a CGM, take care of their activity, and their loads, such as CGMs with less evaluation loads often reply faster, or if you cannot find one, then attach the length of the calculation and its type (such as if it is a simple fragmentation calc, GPE calc, explosion calc, etc), which is notably better as some CGMs can have a good liking towards certain types.

Back