• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Chris McLean VS MePhone4: Total Insanity

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
With Total Drama upgraded, I knew my first instinct would be this very match. The match between 2 sadistic hosts of animated reality shows who were formerly voiced by Christian Potenza.

Story: Chris had arrived on an abandoned island to set it as his next location for hosting the newest season of Total Drama. Unbeknownst to him, however, MePhone4 happened to have arrived on the other side of the abandoned island to set it as his next location for hosting the newest season of Inanimate Insanity. As both of them were spending 3 days setting up their obstacles and equipment on their halves of the island, they eventually meet each other the moment they get to the center of the island. Knowing that there can only be one competition being run on this island, both of them decide to battle for it using all the equipment they prepared in the past few days.

Speed is equalized, both are 7-C (Higher end of Chris’ 7-C rating is being used), and the battle takes place on an abandoned tropical island 5 kilometers in diameter. Both start 100 meters away from each other from the center of the island, and they have 3 days of preparation time with access to all of their equipment.

Who wins?

Alright campers, my next challenge is to destroy that iPhone ripoff of myself: 7 (JustANormalLemon, HonestlyBored24, Peppersalt43, TheGuy, Therefir, Mariogoods, James Plays 4 Games)

Contestants, I’ll be battling my human self in an arena of death:

IIIIIIIIT’S PUNISHMENT TIME!:

Last edited:
With prepare time Chris summon a bunch of mutated monster, go take his helicopter and uses the magnet to shut down Mephone4 while he is distracted by the monsters, Or just shoots MePhone4 with his watergun to make him malfunction... after all MepPhone4 is a phone, he also would have beter preparation sinse he alread take around3 days to set up chalanges while MePhone is stated to have kinda poor planing skill, even having to improvise mid show for some chalanges

Chris also can fake his death to have more time to hack Mephone4, the best thing MePhone4 can do is use the Firsthing, in combat he seen to prefere to summon weaponary at the same mmoment to react to atacks, so Chris using his robots and mutants would be really efective to keep him distracted

Voting Chris

Hollup, there’s some misconceptions Lemon made.
With prepare time Chris summon a bunch of mutated monster, go take his helicopter and uses the magnet to shut down Mephone4 while he is distracted by the monsters, Or just shoots MePhone4 with his watergun to make him malfunction... after all MepPhone4 is a phone, he also would have beter preparation sinse he alread take around3 days to set up chalanges while MePhone is stated to have kinda poor planing skill, even having to improvise mid show for some chalanges
The issue would be that Chris would need to manually reach these himself, but MePhone has the ability to generate his equipment at an instant to make up for it. And while MePhone does have poor planning as he never knew a volcanic eruption would occur which meant he never had time to build a bunker, he’s not completely poor at it, as he was capable of watching the contestants while they were in the maze so he could know when to start abusing them with his weapons.

For the helicopter magnet, he’s only ever used that once to save the contestants out of wanting to start World Tour, so he likely wouldn’t think to use this. Even then, even if MePhone gets attracted to his magnet, nothing stops him from still generating equipment with a thought to destroy the helicopter, especially since he has his own magnet to lift the contestants in one of the Season 1 episodes, so he could easily restrain Chris’ helicopter and any other equipment he has. Though, you are correct he may use his water gun to destroy MePhone as (TDI 2023 Spoilers below)
He simply threw Julia’s phones in the water knowing how much he hates them

Chris also can fake his death to have more time to hack Mephone4, the best thing MePhone4 can do is use the Firsthing, in combat he seen to prefere to summon weaponary at the same mmoment to react to atacks, so Chris using his robots and mutants would be really efective to keep him distracted
Again, hacking was only one time, and it wasn’t even done on a robot. And it’s not like MePhone will just stand there and let himself get distracted if he can just generate a maze around the monsters to distract them while he pummels them with his weapons and/or BFRs them with the Fist Thingy thanks to having superior lifting strength.

Most of Chirs equipament is standard, so he would alread have thouse in hand, and beingh able to bringh a bunch of mutants to distract MePhone4 would still help him a bunch to defeat his oponent

I mentioned the magnet beacuse Phones and magnets don't mix well

Still votitng Chris as
Again, hacking was only one time, and it wasn’t even done on a robot. And it’s not like MePhone will just stand there and let himself get distracted if he can just generate a maze around the monsters to distract them while he pummels them with his weapons and/or BFRs them with the Fist Thingy thanks to having superior lifting strength.
MePhone would mostly likely try to fight the monsters, and the most of them have Large size 0 to 1, and the one that loves Chris is really big, most of them would just walk over the headge of the maze, and don't take a while to generate something as big as the maze?

any way, all Chris need is a small distraction to run away and use his equipament to use his equipaments that Phones are normaly weak against

I will still vote chris, he even is more strategic them MePhone4 and more organized

Algo, I'm amostras sure Chris social influencia should be more them Just faking his death
Faking your death to the point everyone believes you actually died is considered social influencing. He pretty much does this again in one of the earlier Action episodes where he faked being impaled by a stagelight stand.

The overall skills and preparation capabilities of Chris seem a lot more vast than that of MePhone4, and I think the three days would be enough for Chris to overcome what MePhone4 would plan. If that doesn't work, then there's always the opportunity for Chris to win immediately due to the water gun. Though, it's worth mentioning that MePhone4 has battlefield removal capabilities and better lifting strength than Chris, so MePhone4 still has a good shot at winning. Anyway, I vote for Chris winning the battle.

Back