• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-1-1) Causality vs Plot: GER vs 3143

Nulling the attempt of 3143 of putting him in his fictional world making a stalemate I guess

So at best gio can only stalemate huhhh,im pretty sure he can force gio into entering his fictional world since its doesnt harm gio in any way(diavolo was able to use KC). Unless im missinf something out that is

Not yet,i dont know much about scp. What happens exactly once gio gets inside his world?

Basically Giorno and GER become fictional characters inside 3143's world, and are forced to follow the plot where 3143 is the protagonist and he must win somehow. After the story ends, whoever was trapped in the 2D world returns to 3D,but whatever happened to them there is also in the 3D world.

Ger is automatic and can act without gio's conciousness,if he can stop ger's rtz in his story then he stomps if not incon

3143 has 3D range since he can drag in his world only people distant few meters from his narrative.

No wait, in his story? There is idk, can his plot manipulation counter an universal+ ranged causality manip? There's the thing

That's the thing,this is honestly the first time i've seen this guy.Maybe you should call an scp expert to put some inputs

Wardokman69 said:
Man, what can GER do with passive plot manip?
Nothing cuz I don't think his hax are potent enough to affect the story. He'd have to be 9D or something to affect story plot. I think if it was potent enough then Part 7 shouldn't exist.

Nothing cuz I don't think his hax are potent enough to affect the story. He'd have to be 9D or something to affect story plot. I think if it was potent enough then Part 7 shouldn't exist.

Uh, no. His plot manip just 3-D.

Is not a stomp since GER can just stalemate with nulling 3143's attempt of dragging him in his story, since RtZ is 4-D and 3143's plot Manip is room level ranged

StrymULTRA said:
Is not a stomp since GER can just stalemate with nulling 3143's attempt of dragging him in his story, since RtZ is 4-D and 3143's plot Manip is room level ranged
seems like a stalemate to me

But Giorno has to come close to 3143 to being dragged, GER can just undo the action of Giorno coming close to 3143 right?

StrymULTRA said:
But Giorno has to come close to 3143 to being dragged, GER can just undo the action of Giorno coming close to 3143 right?
yes, unless 3143's passive is able to drag even beings of a higher dimensionality

Uniasha said:
yes, unless 3143's passive is able to drag even beings of a higher dimensionality
It has Higher-D manipulation since he can manipulate the 3-D despite being a 2-D

And? The moment they get close, the moment 3143's plot manip & mind manip kick in, which is passive.

GER's Hax is 4-D, yes, but not his physiology.

I╠Âf╠ ╠ÂG╠Âi╠Âo╠Âr╠Ân╠Âo╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âl╠Ân╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âx╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âa╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠Â7╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â?╠ ╠Â

Back