• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Baldi:
Scout: 1
Incon:
Both are 9-B
Speed is equalized
Fight is in Baldi's Schoolhouse (Evacuated since some dude came running in with a Scattergun)
Win via KO, Incap, or Death
Fighters start 20 yards away from each other

Last edited:
Also to be fair Baldi's best dura feat is tanked casually so he could potentially tank some shots

Also to be fair Baldi's best dura feat is tanked casually so he could potentially tank some shots
Is it greater than the value that Scout is 12x higher than?

Do we know if there's a specific, in-universe defined multiplier for one-shotting or for what Baldi can survive?

Without an in-universe basis for how much stronger something can be for Baldi to survive it or be one shot by it or such, IIRC, the typical assumption of one-shot range is 7.5x, & 12x is more than 7.5x. (Funny that a math teacher might be undone by math, but he wasn't the best math teacher either.)

If he tanked it casually, yay, but we'd still need an in-universe basis to attach a multiplier to it, otherwise, it's kinda unquantifiably higher than the scaling point, IIRC.

If Scout is within or above range to one-shot Baldi, what distinguishes them from "Man with a pistol that oneshots in narrow school hallways versus an unskilled, angry math teacher who probably can't dodge & isn't known to be very evasive in-character"?

Is it greater than the value that Scout is 12x higher than?

Do we know if there's a specific, in-universe defined multiplier for one-shotting or for what Baldi can survive?

Without an in-universe basis for how much stronger something can be for Baldi to survive it or be one shot by it or such, IIRC, the typical assumption of one-shot range is 7.5x, & 12x is more than 7.5x. (Funny that a math teacher might be undone by math, but he wasn't the best math teacher either.)

If he tanked it casually, yay, but we'd still need an in-universe basis to attach a multiplier to it, otherwise, it's kinda unquantifiably higher than the scaling point, IIRC.

If Scout is within or above range to one-shot Baldi, what distinguishes them from "Man with a pistol that oneshots in narrow school hallways versus an unskilled, angry math teacher who probably can't dodge & isn't known to be very evasive in-character"?
Yeah good point, unless Scout goes melee for some weird unexplained reason, Baldi can't do much of anything here
even then Scout outlasts him

Is it? Why?

Doesn't Scout one-shot & have the durability to be practically insurmountable for Baldi to harm? (& probably also a skill & range advantage.)
No i was saying me voting on my own thread is allowed, I didn't realize there was a tf2 calc that put scout out of range

Probably just don't bother with this thread it was a mismatch on my part
Fair enough. Thanks for trying! : ) Personally, I think it's nice to see Baldi getting some more use, & I recall seeing something about a remaster.
But that's a little off-topic for somewhere other than a General Discussion Thread, or maybe a CRT if there's anything new worth discussing the implementation of.

Back