• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

0/0/6 - K-Pop vs Cockroach - Daniel Park (Lookism) vs Hujin Park (Jungle Juice)

Beautiful Park with abs vs Beautiful Park with thighs

37f6aebb8b1836390f870e867981db17.jpg
FSWaASYXEAEU-W0

This is a match I kinda wanted to see but the tie votes prevented it. So.
  • SBA = They fight at some street and just know they have to beat the other
  • Speed equalized
  • Daniel is in his Second Key
  • Hujin starts at her first Key
Notes
  • Haxx + Stamina advantage on Daniel (Late game)
  • AP+ LS advantage on Hujin (Early game)

Magnificent Match Title, 11/10

Attack Potency:
  • Huijin Park: 3.54 Megajoules via this feat
  • Daniel Park: 3.62 Megajoules via scaling to this feat
1.02x AP advantage in Daniel's favor

Lifting Strength:
  • Huijin Park: At least 7,365.07 kg via this feat, likely 24,928.60 kg via scaling to this feat
  • Daniel Park: At least 545.2 kg via being Superhuman
13.51x - 45.72x LS advantage in Huijin's favor (OOF. Seriously need to get Vasco's Steel Bend Calc done)

Alright so yeah like y'all said Huijin has the LS advantage, but Daniel's Accelerated Development is gonna be bad as the fight goes on. Assuming it's in-character, Huijin isn't gonna just Grappling GG since she's only done that so far against tougher opponents, and she starts basically even with Daniel.

Although Daniel could definitely copy the Jiu-jitsu based moves if she uses it later on, there are things that Daniel just can't copy due to being Human- mainly the Surface Scaling and Low-Mid / Low-High Regen, which is notable since Huijin frequently uses the former to get above her opponents and then dive-bomb them.

Last edited:
Does Huijin have access to Black Thorns? Also doesn't Daniel just hax stomp Huijin?
Yup Daniel would if given time. I was gonna wait to see if it's more balanced to allow that or not. Cause I think with Black Thorns that might be the only way she can take him down before he outadapts her.
The AP Gap is gonna close well before the LS Gap does, meaning if/when Huijin is forced to use grappling, she's still gonna be capable of seriously harming Daniel with it. Also if Huijin has Black Thorns, she's gonna have a 5.42x AP difference.

Magnificent Match Title, 11/10

Attack Potency:
  • Huijin Park: 3.54 Megajoules via this feat
  • Daniel Park: 2.17 Megajoules via scaling to this feat
1.63x AP advantage in Huijin's favor

Lifting Strength:
  • Huijin Park: At least 7,365.07 kg via this feat, likely 24,928.60 kg via scaling to this feat
  • Daniel Park: At least 545.2 kg via being Superhuman
13.51x - 45.72x LS advantage in Huijin's favor (OOF. Seriously need to get Vasco's Steel Bend Calc done)

Alright so yeah like y'all said Huijin has the stats advantage, but Daniel's Accelerated Development is gonna be bad as the fight goes on. Assuming it's in-character, Huijin isn't gonna just Grappling GG since she's only done that so far against tougher opponents, and she starts with a 1.63x AP advantage over Daniel.

Although Daniel could definitely copy the Jiu-jitsu based moves if she uses it later on, there are things that Daniel just can't copy due to being Human- mainly the Surface Scaling and Low-Mid / Low-High Regen, which is notable since Huijin frequently uses the former to get above her opponents and then dive-bomb them.
To clarify on the feat Daniel scales to, it's (Left Hand Feat) < Daniel Regular < (Right Hand) < Heat Daniel < (Serious Right Hand of Hudson) < Daniel's limit of attack reflection. Would this scaling chain be better to use than the 3.6 MJ that Daniel scales to?

I do admit I'm being very lazy with the calcs rn ;; Finishing up some minor revisions first lol

But yeah way I see it if Hujin doesn't aim to take him out fast, Daniel will win. But she has some solid win cons.

The AP Gap is gonna close well before the LS Gap does, meaning if/when Huijin is forced to use grappling, she's still gonna be capable of seriously harming Daniel with it. Also if Huijin has Black Thorns, she's gonna have a 5.42x AP difference.

Yup, it seems reasonable to let her have it then so she should be able to use it here in this case.

To clarify on the feat Daniel scales to, it's (Left Hand Feat) < Daniel Regular < (Right Hand) < Heat Daniel < (Serious Right Hand of Hudson) < Daniel's limit of attack reflection. Would this scaling chain be better to use than the 3.6 MJ that Daniel scales to?
Wait, does 2nd Key Daniel scale to 3.6 MJ? I thought that was 3rd Key Daniel- hold on
I do admit I'm being very lazy with the calcs rn ;; Finishing up some minor revisions first lol
Mood.
But yeah way I see it if Hujin doesn't aim to take him out fast, Daniel will win. But she has some solid win cons.
I mean, it's a fight to the death, and Huijin's regeneration covers broken bones, bleeding, and the ends of her limbs being taken off.

Additionally, twisting moves in Jungle Juice can harm folk through at least a 13x AP vs. Durability Gap- with Hyeseong managing to crocodile-death roll the Stag Beetles arm around, and Hyeseong is much less skilled at grappling than Huijin is. And that's without factoring in the up-to 45x Lifting Strength gap.

The way I see it, once Daniel reaches a certain point, Huijin switches to grappling and the fight ends there.
Yup, it seems reasonable to let her have it then so she should be able to use it here in this case.
The One-Shot AP Gap is 7.5x- at a 5.42x, that's some extreme damage per hit.

Wait, does 2nd Key Daniel scale to 3.6 MJ? I thought that was 3rd Key Daniel- hold on

Mood.

I mean, it's a fight to the death, and Huijin's regeneration covers broken bones, bleeding, and the ends of her limbs being taken off.

Additionally, twisting moves in Jungle Juice can harm folk through at least a 13x AP vs. Durability Gap- with Hyeseong managing to crocodile-death roll the Stag Beetles arm around, and Hyeseong is much less skilled at grappling than Huijin is. And that's without factoring i the up-to 45x Lifting Strength gap.

The way I see it, once Daniel reaches a certain point, Huijin switches to grappling and the fight ends there.

The One-Shot AP Gap is 7.5x- at a 5.42x, that's some extreme damage per hit.

Oh no 3rd Key would be bad lol. That's the pinnacle of skill levels for PTJ verse. It's on the level beyond a one man army like Manager Kim.

Edit - To clarify yes. His 3.6 MJ is for his second key

Yeah that makes sense. Hujin has the regeneration to really shake off most of Daniel's attacks. Though I think with his accelerated stuff, the issue is getting to the point that she could grab him.

Daniel's lesser body has allowed him to escape someone's LS who is essentially much stronger but to an unclear extent. Systema in particular might free him up.

Hmm. I think I'll still allow it considering Daniel's really hard to hit with his instincts and analytical prediction

I wonder what would happen if Yu fought this feller
The endresult is me and Azontr never wanting to do it again (We're also too busy to do this lol)

Also a tie. Toss in a vote if you want lol.

Oh no 3rd Key would be bad lol. That's the pinnacle of skill levels for PTJ verse. It's on the level beyond a one man army like Manager Kim.
Yeah- realized that was Ultra Instinct Daniel goodness
Edit - To clarify yes. His 3.6 MJ is for his second key
Ah, in that case that should be listed on the profile he actually starts out basically even/with a slight AP advantage over Huijin, so lemme edit my first comment
Yeah that makes sense. Hujin has the regeneration to really shake off most of Daniel's attacks. Though I think with his accelerated stuff, the issue is getting to the point that she could grab him.

Daniel's lesser body has allowed him to escape someone's LS who is essentially much stronger but to an unclear extent. Systema in particular might free him up.
Oh yeah, wasn't it that guy Eli fought with his daughter's toy? -except that Huijin can literally stick to surfaces, so Daniel isn't getting out if he's grabbed.

But you're right on the difficulty being grabbing him in the first place.
Hmm. I think I'll still allow it considering Daniel's really hard to hit with his instincts and analytical prediction
Well with him scaling to 3.62 MJ, it'd only be a 3.25x AP gap which is more reasonable.

Yeah- realized that was Ultra Instinct Daniel goodness

Ah, in that case that should be listed on the profile he actually starts out basically even/with a slight AP advantage over Huijin, so lemme edit my first comment

Oh yeah, wasn't it that guy Eli fought with his daughter's toy? -except that Huijin can literally stick to surfaces, so Daniel isn't getting out if he's grabbed.

But you're right on the difficulty being grabbing him in the first place.

Well with him scaling to 3.62 MJ, it'd only be a 3.25x AP gap which is more reasonable.
Not for the faint of heart lol.

Fixed it now, honestly I don't know why I didn't fix it despite like tossing in edits at all the other PTJ profiles.

Saw the edits, nice. Nah it's the one where he escapes Xiaolung's grip on him. Mind you her LS is much stronger (and True Daniel shouldn't have Class 5 for breaking out of that grip) but yeah there's no escaping those thick thighs. Sides. Who would?

She's definitely gonna toss in the grabs sooner. Has she ever taken a hit before to grab someone?

He already has and I regret all of my life choices up until that point
Don't blame me I didn't make that fight. I suffered as much damage too. 👀 Though I'm glad that vs debate is the one that got me back to VSB and made me just revise everything PTJ related (sans Viral Hit. I'm lazy on that)

Not for the faint of heart lol.

Fixed it now, honestly I don't know why I didn't fix it despite like tossing in edits at all the other PTJ profiles.

Saw the edits, nice. Nah it's the one where he escapes Xiaolung's grip on him.
Ah, I was thinking of True Body Daniel(?)- but I remember that
Mind you her LS is much stronger (and True Daniel shouldn't have Class 5 for breaking out of that grip) but yeah there's no escaping those thick thighs. Sides. Who would?

She's definitely gonna toss in the grabs sooner. Has she ever taken a hit before to grab someone?
With the new matched AP? Definitely. As for taking hits to grab, she did so with Maehwa- pinning her to the ground with the arm Maehwa thought she cut straight through (along with her head), but that was after she became able to shrug off decapitation.

Although her fighting style didn't really change during Midterms, so it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to do the same with a punch.
Though I'm glad that vs debate is the one that got me back to VSB and made me just revise everything PTJ related (sans Viral Hit. I'm lazy on that)
I remember ye' olde days when Vasco was literally the only Lookism profile...

Last edited:
Ah, I was thinking of True Body Daniel(?)- but I remember that

With the new matched AP? Definitely. As for taking hits to grab, she did so with Maehwa- pinning her to the ground with the arm Maehwa thought she cut straight through (along with her head), but that was after she became able to shrug off decapitation.

Although her fighting style didn't really change during Midterms, so it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to do the same with a punch.

I remember ye' olde days when Vasco was literally the only Lookism profile...

Yup! But since it's a technique he learnt, he could easily apply it on his Perfect Key (2nd and above only though). But as you said there's really no way he can escape her LS.

Hm. I don't see it being unreasonable for her to do that once she realizes Daniel is getting too fast to grab conventionally. How does she do against feeling pain? LookismSystema can make even Logan Lee hurt. Would've tossed that fatty here but he would've been absolutely shredded. Would be hilarious but I've been doing too much Logan matches.

Yup, I can see that working in that case. In that case Daniel's only 'defense' against that is instincts or analytical prediction. Not gonna argue accelerated development since at that point it might've been too late for Hujin.

I was the one who made it too lol. I was so proud of it and then I said to myself "Alright time to dip" and vanished.

But I can't wait for Suhyeon to pop up in matches. Guy's the haxiest character in PTJ verse especially with the whole "Clone your enemy" thing. Gamer characters op man.

Yup! But since it's a technique he learnt, he could easily apply it on his Perfect Key (2nd and above only though). But as you said there's really no way he can escape her LS.

Hm. I don't see it being unreasonable for her to do that once she realizes Daniel is getting too fast to grab conventionally. How does she do against feeling pain? LookismSystema can make even Logan Lee hurt. Would've tossed that fatty here but he would've been absolutely shredded. Would be hilarious but I've been doing too much Logan matches.
When Huijin fought the Earwig, she was busting her hands on his exoskeleton with each hit, and just ignored it. (Insect Humans in general seem to have high pain tolerance, with Suchan being completely cognizant after having his arm impaled through with a rebar, Junhyeong walking off having his arm fractured, Hyeseong in general fighting despite frequently getting his ass-kicked, etc...)
Yup, I can see that working in that case. In that case Daniel's only 'defense' against that is instincts or analytical prediction. Not gonna argue accelerated development since at that point it might've been too late for Hujin.
The main problem that Huijin has against Daniel is the Analytical Prediction; as Maehwa vs. Huijin shows that Huijin greatly struggles against AP.

Now, Maehwa was capable of predicting Suchan's trajectory and nearly stabbed him while he was using Hare Coursing- and this is a Suchan who's specifically using goggles which enhance the abilities of his Compound Vision, fully cranked up, meaning Maehwa's got like 3 Layers of Analytical Prediction, but still.

With the exception of when Maehwa was already tied up beforehand, Huijin only managed to grab her twice, with both times being when she caught her off guard as Maehwa thought Huijin was dead because decapitation. During the fight except for those times, Maehwa was ballerina-ing her way around Huijin's attacks, despite the fact that Huijin was almost definitely faster than Maehwa, as she said Maehwa was "not that quick".

With that said, Maehwa escaped both grabs because she could cut through Huijin and would've been screwed otherwise, while Daniel doesn't have swords for hands.

So, with all of that in consideration, if Huijin lets herself get hit in order to get a grab, then she 100% wins. But if that doesn't work after the first try then she's kinda screwed.

Normally I'd vote Incon- but I'm super tired of voting Incon on Jungle Juice matches so I'll give a very tentative vote in Huijin's favor.
I was the one who made it too lol. I was so proud of it and then I said to myself "Alright time to dip" and vanished.
<Barges into VSBW
<Creates Vasco (Euntae Lee)
<Refuses to elaborate further
<Leaves

But I can't wait for Suhyeon to pop up in matches. Guy's the haxiest character in PTJ verse especially with the whole "Clone your enemy" thing. Gamer characters op man.
No wonder there's so many of them...

Ooh that's a nice feat. Should probably include that there in their profiles when you can.

Yup, Daniel's is pretty high in Predicting. He already has reflexes that treats everything to move slowly, then you can add in Jin Jang being a low tier scrub despite him being able to perfectly predict to Vasco's fighting style. (Yet he's a jobber who relies more on backstabbing and strategizing masses now). Not sure of it being 3 Layers but I'll take your word for it this time since he's not the enemy. But yeah sadly she won't scale to that prediction lol.

How many tie matches have they had so far lol.

There's one more thing I'll add. Hudson had the bright idea to do that, to kinda "root" Daniel in order to unleash his strongest attack. He got it countered at him instead. Would you say that Hujin's strongest attack (Black Thorns) be safe from being damage reflected or damage reduced?

I'll count your vote after this though. I personally think that Daniel can stay safe or after being fatally hit, can keep fighting and prioritize entirely on hit and run. But I'll watch the others vote.

That's my Vasco story lmao.

Yet so few are good.

Ooh that's a nice feat. Should probably include that there in their profiles when you can.
Everything I've listed is in each character's Stamina section
Yup, Daniel's is pretty high in Predicting. He already has reflexes that treats everything to move slowly, then you can add in Jin Jang being a low tier scrub despite him being able to perfectly predict to Vasco's fighting style. (Yet he's a jobber who relies more on backstabbing and strategizing masses now). Not sure of it being 3 Layers but I'll take your word for it this time since he's not the enemy. But yeah sadly she won't scale to that prediction lol.
Remember when Jin Jang was a threat? And didn't have his plans predicted by the crazy dude Jiho pushed out the window with Daniel? Pepperidge Farm remembers...
How many tie matches have they had so far lol.
Huijin's Incon'd against Giant Cockroach and Fanged Deserter, Suchan's Incon'd against Yor Briar, so 75% of Jungle Juice matches have been Incons
There's one more thing I'll add. Hudson had the bright idea to do that, to kinda "root" Daniel in order to unleash his strongest attack. He got it countered at him instead. Would you say that Hujin's strongest attack (Black Thorns) be safe from being damage reflected or damage reduced?
Black Thorns isn't an attack it's equipment Considering how it's Spiked Knuckles, with said spikes being like an inch long, I'm pretty sure the [Use It To Push My Foot So I Can Spin] trick, or the classic [How To Get Hit Without Getting Hurt] skull-block, would result in Daniel being stabbed through his shoe and heel, or his skull.
I'll count your vote after this though. I personally think that Daniel can stay safe or after being fatally hit, can keep fighting and prioritize entirely on hit and run. But I'll watch the others vote.
That's fair
Yet so few are good.
Sturgeon's Law- 90% of Everything is Crap. (Originally meant for Sci-Fi books, but widely applicable to fiction in general)

Everything I've listed is in each character's Stamina section

Remember when Jin Jang was a threat? And didn't have his plans predicted by the crazy dude Jiho pushed out the window with Daniel? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Huijin's Incon'd against Giant Cockroach and Fanged Deserter, Suchan's Incon'd against Yor Briar, so 75% of Jungle Juice matches have been Incons

Black Thorns isn't an attack it's equipment Considering how it's Spiked Knuckles, with said spikes being like an inch long, I'm pretty sure the [Use It To Push My Foot So I Can Spin] trick, or the classic [How To Get Hit Without Getting Hurt] skull-block, would result in Daniel being stabbed through his shoe and heel, or his skull.

That's fair

Sturgeon's Law- 90% of Everything is Crap. (Originally meant for Sci-Fi books, but widely applicable to fiction in general)
I might've missed that part lol. Very detailed and nice job on there.

Someday... someday.... Tho credit where credit is due. That guy single handedly civil wared J-High. Something no one was able to do. I won't say who else did it just in case of spoilers though and I have no idea how far you're in.

I shouldn't be surprised that Hujin fought a giant cockroach. Also oof lol.

Gotta admit I stopped reading Jungle Juice after the big bads attacked the Highschool and Old Man got comaed. Nothing bad I'm just waiting for the chaps to build up, but I did forget a lot of things lol. Anyway, yeah that makes sense. Tho if it was a sword I'd have said "Oh yeah Daniel gets sliced" but it being a Spiked Knuckle makes me feel like he'd definitely take damage but can use the momentum to propel himself out of the LS or send it back. Would definitely screw with his speed though.

It truly is.

Anyway 0/1/0 time, I'll be sleeping soon tho

I might've missed that part lol. Very detailed and nice job on there.
I try my best!
Someday... someday.... Tho credit where credit is due. That guy single handedly civil wared J-High. Something no one was able to do. I won't say who else did it just in case of spoilers though and I have no idea how far you're in.
I'm totally caught up for the Free Chapters, so to Ch 414 I think now
I shouldn't be surprised that Hujin fought a giant cockroach. Also oof lol.
A good chunk of my motivation for making her Profile was to be able to do that matchup
Gotta admit I stopped reading Jungle Juice after the big bads attacked the Highschool and Old Man got comaed. Nothing bad I'm just waiting for the chaps to build up, but I did forget a lot of things lol.
I mean, the last chapter of S1 was released on August 31st, with the Special Shorts/Epilogue Chapter released on September 14th. Season 2 will start "2023", whenever that is, so you got time to catch up.
Anyway, yeah that makes sense. Tho if it was a sword I'd have said "Oh yeah Daniel gets sliced" but it being a Spiked Knuckle makes me feel like he'd definitely take damage but can use the momentum to propel himself out of the LS or send it back. Would definitely screw with his speed though.
I mean if she already has him in a grab then she's probably not gonna try to punch him anyway, I think
It truly is.

Anyway 0/1/0 time, I'll be sleeping soon tho
Same- see how other people vote in the morning

I try my best!

I'm totally caught up for the Free Chapters, so to Ch 414 I think now

A good chunk of my motivation for making her Profile was to be able to do that matchup

I mean, the last chapter of S1 was released on August 31st, with the Special Shorts/Epilogue Chapter released on September 14th. Season 2 will start "2023", whenever that is, so you got time to catch up.

I mean if she already has him in a grab then she's probably not gonna try to punch him anyway, I think

Same- see how other people vote in the morning
Nice nice. You're getting to the fun stuff.

Lmao. Based

Perfect and ty for telling me. Still busy tho sadge

Yup... alsooooo turns out Remains already did the calc. It's just not accepted yet lol.

The main problem that Huijin has against Daniel is the Analytical Prediction; as Maehwa vs. Huijin shows that Huijin greatly struggles against AP.

Now, Maehwa was capable of predicting Suchan's trajectory and nearly stabbed him while he was using Hare Coursing- and this is a Suchan who's specifically using goggles which enhance the abilities of his Compound Vision, fully cranked up, meaning Maehwa's got like 3 Layers of Analytical Prediction, but still.

With the exception of when Maehwa was already tied up beforehand, Huijin only managed to grab her twice, with both times being when she caught her off guard as Maehwa thought Huijin was dead because decapitation. During the fight except for those times, Maehwa was ballerina-ing her way around Huijin's attacks, despite the fact that Huijin was almost definitely faster than Maehwa, as she said Maehwa was "not that quick".

With that said, Maehwa escaped both grabs because she could cut through Huijin and would've been screwed otherwise, while Daniel doesn't have swords for hands.

So, with all of that in consideration, if Huijin lets herself get hit in order to get a grab, then she 100% wins. But if that doesn't work after the first try then she's kinda screwed.

Normally I'd vote Incon- but I'm super tired of voting Incon on Jungle Juice matches so I'll give a very tentative vote in Huijin's favor.
Just backread the thread and it seems that Elaj's argument to Huijin winning is that; if Huijin lets herself get hit and grab Daniel then she 100% wins, but if she doesn't on the first try then she's loses.
I would like to ask, what are the chances of this working?

Just backread the thread and it seems that Elaj's argument to Huijin winning is that; if Huijin lets herself get hit and grab Daniel then she 100% wins, but if she doesn't on the first try then she's loses.
I would like to ask, what are the chances of this working?
Been awhile since I visited this thread. In any case Daniel doesn't usually let himself be hit or caught by attacks. Guy has instincts and analytical prediction. He would have to be grabbed at the very earliest state of battle before his accelerated development AND heat Mode can trigger since afterwards his AP and speed (and prob LS) would elevate to a level that can compete with Hujin.

I also remembered that Daniel Park in his weaker body can break from from Xiaolung's grapple on him despite logically being much much weaker in strength and LS.

And Systema that inflicts pain I think can actually work despite Hujin's stamina.

So Hujin has to right away use that move and tbh not sure if that would be enough.

Been awhile since I visited this thread. In any case Daniel doesn't usually let himself be hit or caught by attacks. Guy has instincts and analytical prediction. He would have to be grabbed at the very earliest state of battle before his accelerated development AND heat Mode can trigger since afterwards his AP and speed (and prob LS) would elevate to a level that can compete with Hujin.
Yeah, that's the main issue
Although you can't use statistics from a calc that hasn't been accepted yet Kidding I'm not that petty
I also remembered that Daniel Park in his weaker body can break from from Xiaolung's grapple on him despite logically being much much weaker in strength and LS.
But again, Huijin can literally stick to surfaces- getting out of her grip through normal methods like leverage or agility wouldn't work
And Systema that inflicts pain I think can actually work despite Hujin's stamina.
Huijin treats breaking her hands like an annoyance, has fought from sunset til' sunrise, and can literally regenerate lost appendages
So Hujin has to right away use that move and tbh not sure if that would be enough.
It would- the big contention point is the Analytical Prediction

Anyways- changing my vote to Incon so we can get this match resolved

Yeah, that's the main issue
Although you can't use statistics from a calc that hasn't been accepted yet Kidding I'm not that petty
😭

I usually don't anyway lol
But again, Huijin can literally stick to surfaces- getting out of her grip through normal methods like leverage or agility wouldn't work
That part too. Though the latter isn't really relevant sinc ehe has to be grabbed. Former is true though yeah

Huijin treats breaking her hands like an annoyance, has fought from sunset til' sunrise, and can literally regenerate lost appendages
True although it did work on Xiaolung who kept on fighting with broken limbs so even if it might not sting too much it might make Daniel escape if he developed his AP enough.
It would- the big contention point is the Analytical Prediction

Anyways- changing my vote to Incon so we can get this match resolved
Yaaaay, another tie for JJ lol. But yeah Daniel's reflexes is a bit faster than his speed

Would Huijin let herself get hit and grab Daniel in characters? If it is, it seems unlikely for that to work due to Analytical Prediction.
I feel like it depends. If you're equal speed with your enemy then yes. Even if their reactions are faster if their main method of hitting you is melee then they're gonna get grappled.

Issue here is Daniel can also get faster due to AD

I feel like it depends. If you're equal speed with your enemy then yes. Even if their reactions are faster if their main method of hitting you is melee then they're gonna get grappled.

Issue here is Daniel can also get faster due to AD
Also letting people hit you and then just taking the attack to get them in a grab does catch folk with Analytical Prediction off guard in-Universe for Jungle Juice, as shown with the Mantis vs. Lab Gear Suchan, or Huijin vs. Maehwa

Side Note but shouldn't the tally be 0/0/2 ?

Back