• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UI Daniel vs Yu (Lookism vs The Boxer)

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
I have read Lookism but haven't read The Boxer, but this seems like a good match up so why not.

UI Daniel vs Yu:
  • Starting distance is 5m
  • Location is an empty warehouse
  • Random encounter, both are in character
  • Speed is equal
  • UI Daniel and Post-Sanmarino Yu are used
UI Daniel: 3

Yu: 2

Inconclusive:

Ui_daniel.png
yu_from_boxe.webp

Last edited:
Daniel seems to scale above 0.009 tons, while Yu scales to outright KOing someone with one punch, said someone is 0.013 tons.

Yu likely KOs daniel in one hit, either skill fodderizes him since Yu seems to have way better feats and his time slow shittery, as well as Dura neg if Yu for some reason don't OHKO Daniel.

Riki pretty much summarized what I was going to say.

Yu has way more impressive feats, Analytical Prediction (that's soon to be layered), better Technique Mimicry since he massively surpasses the skills he copies, time dilation which allows him to bullet-time all of Daniel's attacks, etc. He pretty much has every feasible advantage.

We go by profiles in VS Matches here. UI Daniel upscales from 0.38 Tons of TNT while Yu upscales from 0.12 Tons of TNT, both Being Small Building levels.

How does Yu actually copy techniques? Daniel Park does the same thing and has copied various techniques. Not only that, techniques that he's not supposed to know he can pull off. The only time Daniel copied any technique was from Yuto. And that guy's literal gameplan is fight fight fight hard work, and Yu had all the time to watch his videos. Daniel (Typoed this as Yu) can literally copy something he only saw just now, with or without UI. Not only that his copy is actually 'perfect' and he's faced more martial artists than Yu ever had in his life.

Daniel also has his own Full Counter/Demonsbane (SDS/Kengan) where he redirects damage.(Edit 3) I feel like it's similar to Yu's attack deflection but in this case it's refined enough where he can reverse the damage. That's kinda gonna screw over Yu a bit if he can work out the timing which is reasonable.

The analytical prediciton thing isn't really relevant when you massively outspeed and outpower your enemy. There are numerous cases where Yu blitzes the enemy. He's beyond Ryu's ballpark (literally took him out as a kid). It doesn't matter what angle you dodge or how evasive you are as Ryu. He's still slow to his eyes. Speaking of, Daniel doesn't really have Analytical Prediction lol. He's just fast at reacting much like Yu. Gotta get that edited.

Speaking of, wouldn't Time Dilation via depression be disregarded too? If it's speed equalized? Cause I'm going to go ahead and assume Speed and Reactions are equal in this case so that takes care of that.

Also yeah Daniel is taking the advantage strength wise here from what Story says.

Got three more to stake here.

One, Daniel might be getting a buff soon. He just got a timeskip training month with Goo, and well Goo usually loves elevating people from superhuman to Kengan tiers. I'm gonna say wait for that or finish this now because otherwise this might become an unfair battle.

Secondly, Daniel still has UI's auto dodge to fall back on. Automatic dodges is deadly. He pretty much countered, evaded, blocked any attack the moment he goes into this and only god tiers who are compared to be higher than Vasco (aka the 0.38). I'm not saying he absolutely wipes, but Daniel's automatic dodging is going to be a hard counter to Time Dilation via Depression from Yu, if Yu still gets to keep that here.

Thirdly. Yu is fragile. He's all about dodging. One hit from Aaron was gonna off him. Glancing blows were wounding and tiring him out. The reason why he won against Aaron was because he was absolutely faster (And also cause Aaron decided to not become a monster and thus saved them from a double KO) and managed to keep hitting him and hitting him. This argument doesn't make sense but Daniel does have the durability department too. (Edit whatever)

Speed equalized matches are risky for him. This basically means he's usually fighting someone who's on equal attack potency to him or close. Yu here has the strength advantage so not only does he have Aaron's strength advantage, but he's also just as fast. Yu was cemented to always be faster than Aaron and has the time dilation. If the only thing he has against Daniel is time dilation, then he's in heavy trouble. If Daniel so much attempts to grapple him, which Daniel has done before repeatedly (See Johan fight), Yu's gonna take a hit.

Edit 2 - I forgot! Yu can deflect attacks somewhat even if they're stronger than him! That's his best move here. However that's a defensive move. That's not very useful against a grapple and notably the timing had to be perfect for that. He can keep doing that to Daniel but the moment Daniel tries to grab him, there's really not much to do.

TLDR

Yu's Analytical Precog Resistance doesn't exist. So does Daniel's Analytical Precog.

(Edit) Yu's technique mimicry is questionable and won't really matter. He doesn't have the strength to use it against Daniel who has more experience against such things

Daniel has UI to counter Yu's Depression Time dilation Reaction. But if it's removed he's ******.

Daniel is as fast as Yu, slightly stronger than Yu, (Erased massively glass cannon part) and is more durable than Yu.

If Yu gets grabbed, which will happen, Yu is unlikely to escape and is ******.

Decisive win for Daniel is my vote.

Last edited:
Don't know if you can just remove votes like that. Also, the supporters for The Boxer are pretty active so it's best to wait.

How does Yu actually copy techniques? Daniel Park does the same thing and has copied various techniques. Not only that, techniques that he's not supposed to know he can pull off. The only time Daniel copied any technique was from Yuto. And that guy's literal gameplan is fight fight fight hard work, and Yu had all the time to watch his videos. Daniel (Typoed this as Yu) can literally copy something he only saw just now, with or without UI. Not only that his copy is actually 'perfect' and he's faced more martial artists than Yu ever had in his life.

Daniel also has his own Full Counter/Demonsbane (SDS/Kengan) where he redirects damage.(Edit 3) I feel like it's similar to Yu's attack deflection but in this case it's refined enough where he can reverse the damage. That's kinda gonna screw over Yu a bit if he can work out the timing which is reasonable.

The analytical prediciton thing isn't really relevant when you massively outspeed and outpower your enemy. There are numerous cases where Yu blitzes the enemy. He's beyond Ryu's ballpark (literally took him out as a kid). It doesn't matter what angle you dodge or how evasive you are as Ryu. He's still slow to his eyes. Speaking of, Daniel doesn't really have Analytical Prediction lol. He's just fast at reacting much like Yu. Gotta get that edited.

Speaking of, wouldn't Time Dilation via depression be disregarded too? If it's speed equalized? Cause I'm going to go ahead and assume Speed and Reactions are equal in this case so that takes care of that.

Also yeah Daniel is taking the advantage strength wise here from what Story says.

Got three more to stake here.

One, Daniel might be getting a buff soon. He just got a timeskip training month with Goo, and well Goo usually loves elevating people from superhuman to Kengan tiers. I'm gonna say wait for that or finish this now because otherwise this might become an unfair battle.

Secondly, Daniel still has UI's auto dodge to fall back on. Automatic dodges is deadly. He pretty much countered, evaded, blocked any attack the moment he goes into this and only god tiers who are compared to be higher than Vasco (aka the 0.38). I'm not saying he absolutely wipes, but Daniel's automatic dodging is going to be a hard counter to Time Dilation via Depression from Yu, if Yu still gets to keep that here.

Thirdly. Yu is fragile. He's all about dodging. One hit from Aaron was gonna off him. Glancing blows were wounding and tiring him out. The reason why he won against Aaron was because he was absolutely faster (And also cause Aaron decided to not become a monster and thus saved them from a double KO) and managed to keep hitting him and hitting him.

Speed equalized matches are risky for him. This basically means he's usually fighting someone who's on equal attack potency to him or close. Yu here has the strength advantage so not only does he have Aaron's strength advantage, but he's also just as fast. Yu was cemented to always be faster than Aaron and has the time dilation. If the only thing he has against Daniel is time dilation, then he's in heavy trouble. If Daniel so much attempts to grapple him, which Daniel has done before repeatedly (See Johan fight), Yu's gonna take a hit.

Edit 2 - I forgot! Yu can deflect attacks somewhat even if they're stronger than him! That's his best move here. However that's a defensive move. That's not very useful against a grapple and notably the timing had to be perfect for that. He can keep doing that to Daniel but the moment Daniel tries to grab him, there's really not much to do.

TLDR

Yu's Analytical Precog Resistance doesn't exist. So does Daniel's Analytical Precog.

(Edit) Yu's technique mimicry is questionable and won't really matter. He doesn't have the strength to use it against Daniel who has more experience against such things

Daniel has UI to counter Yu's Depression Time dilation Reaction. But if it's removed he's ******.

Daniel is as fast as Yu, slightly stronger than Yu, and is massively more durable. Yu is a glass cannon.

If Yu gets grabbed, which will happen, Yu is ******.

Decisive win for Daniel is my vote.
I guess I'll vote for Daniel for now

I'm formulating a CRT to add Yu's analytical prediction resistance(which is a resistance for all Genius level characters in The Boxer), and will create my debunk of your ilk when it's accepted.

I want you guys to read this post. Go the spoiler, and slowly read it. And don't individually dissect each segment of the post. Yu is >>>>> this level of skill.

Show me Daniel having skill on this level, if not, he gets packed.

And BTW, Yu's reactions are not effected by speed equalization. He still has them. Confirmed by a staff member, he keeps the boost in reaction speed his time dilation grants.

Will read later, gotta work today

Also gotta wait for Lookism revisions to pass. Daniel's getting Reactive Evolution and now a higher scale of prediction chain too.

And why is Yu's slow mo reflexes immune to equalization when it's part of his reaction?

Edit - Oh just saw the edit so it's pretty much the gun speed equalization thing. Makes sense

They are but with an upcoming arc finally bringing back Daniel after a training timeskip there might be another revision coming lol.

I'll wait a few more. Also feeling very lazy for this match

Didn't even remember this shit existed until it was bumped tbh, not to interesting in The Boxer on the site lately

Didn't even remember this shit existed until it was bumped tbh, not to interesting in The Boxer on the site lately
Lol. Tbh rather than do this fight I wanna do other verses and cleanup. Lost interest on this onr

Anyway you got discord to talk on the changes or would you rather keep it on vsb?

We can just discuss it on the wiki, I'll make my post in the CRT when I get out of school

Back