• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-0-0) Four VS Judge: A number gets judged of his sins

I'm trying to get Glass Joe to beat Ivan from Rocky, cause it's funny AF that the Punch out low tier could beat the Rocky champion (before rocky wins I again)

Even if it reaches 250, you really shouldn't vote unless we know about concept stuff, cause this could very easily be a stomp if Judge can't deal with his size.

I know Judge can do disorders, but Four can do mutilation through touch. Im still waiting for a response of this counter.

So, apparently all The Judge's Conceptual Hax is is him being able to imbue his attacks with certain elements (Which are treated like Concepts in Off)

Mmm...

And, what counter can it do?

Also, any affect of the aneurysms to Four? Will it kill?

Why? His attacks aren't Conceptual in nature or anything, they're just imbued with elements (Which just so happen to be treated as concepts, unless I'm completely misinterpreting this), so I doubt he can "LolConcept" Four to death with them We've figures out how the Concept Hax works and this is still going nowhere

Soupywolf5 said:
How? His attacks aren't Conceptual in nature or anything, they're just imbued with elements (Which just so happen to be treated as concepts), so I doubt he can "LolConcept" Four to death with them We've figures out how the Concept Hax works and this is still going nowhere
I mean, if it is an attack imbuded in conceptual hax, it should do somewhat conceptual hax. Since it seems stronger than a normal anuerysm

They're not imbued with Conceptual Hax though, they're only imbued with an element/concept thing (Also I feel like it wouldn't really be minor if it worked like that)

So it'd be like if the move water gun in pokemon was achieved by applying the concept of water to an attack? In that case Four stomps, since Judge doesn't seem to have the AoE or destruction method to deal with large size of regen.

I can explain the conceptual stuff. In the Wiki for the batter right here https://off.fandom.com/wiki/The_Batter there is 2 official statements that describe the batter as a conceptual embody. Here's one of them. -The Batter Being a purificatory physical incarnation, the Batter is under the control of a soul from outside the world of Off. He exists for but a single mission: to destroy the spectres that overstep the divine laws and decide to sow discord among the living.

- The Batter's section in the "others 02" image (translated), located in the "Sketches" folder on the official OFF website.

The other is in the references where it states that there is only one pure batter, his perception from others only changes. I won't post it to avoid this being longer than needed, feel free to google, but basically because of these conceptual descriptions and the fact the judge was able to defeat the batter, he therefor has some conceptual manipulation ability. I hope that helps the thread. Also I vote for judge via soul and conceptual abilities.

Back