• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-0-0) Four VS Judge: A number gets judged of his sins

Judge can only win if his soul hax and concept manip is something that would kill or incap, since the regen+large size combo requires high AoE to deal with in any conventional method.

The Judge starts with aneurysm attacks, and while there is a good gap in AP (>~26.5x), Four's Regenerationn saves that, so its really just another hax battle.

Psychomaster35 said:
How has the Judge used Soul hax and Concept hax, by the way?
I think Soul Hax is coming from being able to destroy ghosts

As for the Concept manipulation I have no idea it is coming from what

Not exactly... Judge, from what I see, spams "aneurysm" attacks (Its unknown if said attack is the literal disorder or just a fancy name of a deadly attack). Thank's to Four's massive 1.43x Jupiter size, thatll take more than that.

Psychomaster35 said:
Not exactly... Judge, from what I see, spams "aneurysm" attacks (Its unknown if said attack is the literal disorder or just a fancy name of a deadly attack). Thank's to Four's massive 1.43x Jupiter size, thatll take more than that.
If he makes Four sick his size wouldn't change anything

Aneurysms aren't diseases, they're bulges caused by weakening is in blood vessels. If he's only caused them in human sized opponents, then we don't know if he can cause ones large enough to do noticeable damage to someone of four's size, since an aneurysm the size of a human anneutysm would be like less than a pin prick to someone Four's size. It would do damage, but only superficially so.

Now That this threads gotten a bit of attention, it's time to return to the cycle of nothing but bumps for weeks

Back