• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-0-0) Four VS Judge: A number gets judged of his sins

It seems like the Batter has what used to be called Abstract Existence type 3, where he embodies a concept but isn't actually reliant on it and is still physical. Not sure how this would give Judge concept manip. His soul manip seems to come from being able to destroy The Player's soul after killing The Batter, but he'd need to actually kill Four to do that, which he has no way to do.

I didn't know the judge was capable of killing the player's soul that's a very interesting point man big props. I also figured soul manipulation came from killing the specters which are described at actual ghosts time and again, but again that's just one possible argument. I think the Judge could pull something OFF (no pun intended) if perhaps we took into account the abilities that come with his competences, such as power null, paralysis, and poison.

It would not matter. Four would just mutilate him ther and calls it a day. How would Judge harm his planet size+Low-High Regenerationn, then?

Usually we don't treat killing Ghosts as soul manipulation, just NPI. Poison typically needs quantity proportional to the size of the one being poisoned, so unless it's got feats of poisoning people of this size, I don't think that will work. Power Null is based on muting, so that shouldn't do a lot to Four. Paralysis will help stall, but it won't be enough without a method to kill.

Incap via Paralysis may work, however. Especially since Judge has an AP advantage.

But then you question this: what is the range of the paralysis? Up to human size? Up to a planet size?

Well considering the judge has the ability to inflict these ailments and has an AP advantage that come from magic based attacks, and is also going to be extremely hard to hit considering he can teleport as well as being small, let's not forget being abnormally huge compared to your opponent can be a double edged sword, I think the judge can certainly pull something OFF. It's also possible for a conceptual argument to be made here i'm sure but I won't touch that.

Regarding the "small size=harder to hit". Four has Extrasensory Perception to at least sense where the Judge is after he teleports, especially since his main goal is to grab him to perform the mutilation, to which grabbing was literally the first thing he did when he arrived to Earth to save everyone from Black Hole.

It is possible the judges status ailments could effect his sensory abilities especially considering some of them are straight up blindness muteness and a paralysis hack. Basically all i'm Saying is the judge is going to be extremely hard to catch. I'm also curious if the judge's fourth wall abilities are capable of helping him here. I remember in the game his fourth wall abilities helped him to win over the player and ultimately defeat the batter, and it seems to give him a degree of a higher perception.

Four is getting a size update which may make him oneshot, plus he can literally possess the terrain under Judge to grow a plant which would instantly kill him if he makes direct contact with it

Last edited:
Back