• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A man who's always getting himself lost vs a man who's always getting his clothes lost.

7-A for both characters

This is Wano Zoro and Evolved Mark Gray

Speed is Equalized and winner via death of the opponent.

Zoro: 0

Gray: 0

Incon:0

I commend you for not putting another dragon slayer against a dragon -_-. Basically Zoro vs Monet 2.0.

Evolved Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Mark Gray > Etherious Form Mard Geer = 2x Base Mard Geer > Celestial Spirit King > 305.7 Megatons.
Gray > 611.4 Megatons.

Ichi Ni Gorilla 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/ Enma > 3 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 1 Sword Zoro w/out Enma > 2 Mountain Level+ objects (Apoo's body and his weapons) Durability > X Drake > Post WCI Gear Third Luffy ~ Katakuri > 550 Megatons.
Full Power Zoro >>>>> 550 Megatons.

So in all honesty, w/ the scaling chain I'm seeing, Zoro has the advantage.

Zoro has the elemental and tactical advantage (fire manipulation and more battle experience).
Gray is resistant to cold temperatures, which Zoro does not utilize.
Zoro is resistant to cold temperatures, which Gray utilizes.

He's not specifically resistant to ice, so that's a plus for Gray.

If y'all want Gray to use Iced Shell and basically die and use a technique that he hates using, okay, incon in that case.

Zoro's resistance to Pain Manip and his dura being comparable to Gray's AP, plus being resistant to cold temperatures, having an elemental advantage, good ass Precognition, having comparable AP even w/out his amps, and so on... gives Zoro my vote.

KingTempest said it best, I'll vote Zoro for his reasons. He can also further amp his AP and Durability with armament hardening.

He also has Asura but it's debatable if he would need to use it & it might actually be a disadvantage if he did use it since Gray has devil slayer magic.

I also vote Zoro, I see him outmaneuvering Gray and cutting through his ice creations, while winning in close combat because swords > hands (and Gray doesn't have the martial ability to counter cold weapons with cqc) and even his swordsmanship is superior to Gray's.

Haki and AP are also good advantages.

Although, I may vote incon because Gray would surely pull off the Lost Iced Shell and both would die, but Zoro may kill him before Gray manages to cast it.

Also, it's grace now.

Last edited:
I also vote Zoro, I see him outmaneuvering Gray and cutting through his ice creations, while winning in close combat because swords > hands (and Gray doesn't have the martial ability to counter cold weapons with cqc) and even his swordsmanship is superior to Gray's.

Haki and AP are also good advantages.

Although, I may vote incon because Gray would surely pull off the Lost Iced Shell and both would die, but Zoro may kill him before Gray manages to cast it.

Also, it's grace now.
God dammit dude I love when you reply to Vs threads.

You actually give very solid reasons, mad respect.

Back