• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoro-AP CRT now that combined attacks are no longer multipliers

Gear 3 Beginning of Timeskip Luffy: One-shot MP Chopper, so he also scales to 119.4 gigatons in Gear 3
Gear 3rd scaling to 59.7 Gigatons comes from Franky which would go away.
Monster Point Chopper: Scales above Zoro for breaking a hammer that tanked a hit from Zoro (I find this to still be a bit sus but that's what we're using)
He scales to ittoryu and Santoryu even without the multiplier can one-shot dudes who are relative to ittoryu in the series.

Even so I suggest the feat should just go as Zoro was blocking that attack from the dude, not attacking.
Kaku: Base is the same, Hybrid Kaku should scale to Zoro who is 108.57 megatons.
Nothing changes for Kaku except the 72 megaton scaling is removed and his amps that scaled there simply scale higher than his doriki rating.

Last edited:
Also Early WCI Base Luffy would no longer scale to 1/3rd of the Biscuit Soldier and whoever scales to that version of Luffy would also not scale.

Gear 3rd scaling to 59.7 Gigatons comes from Franky which would go away.
Why would Franky scaling go away?

He scales to ittoryu and Santoryu even without the multiplier can one-shot dudes who are relative to ittoryu in the series.

Even so I suggest the feat should just go as Zoro was blocking that attack from the dude, not attacking.
I agree the feat is bad, but what would MP Chopper scale to then?
Nothing changes for Kaku except the 72 megaton scaling is removed and his amps that scaled there simply scale higher than his doriki rating.
So he only scales to 108.57 megatons with the same Hybrid Rokushiki and whatnot as before?

What about his normal Hybrid Form? That matched Zoro evenly.

Also Early WCI Base Luffy would no longer scale to 1/3rd of the Biscuit Soldier and whoever scales to that version of Luffy would also not scale.
Wait, why not?

Since IIRC Gear 2nd fought Black Knight offscreen, would there be any way to scale and/or downscale normal Gear 2nd from Black Knight?

Why would Franky scaling go away?
Combo attack from his missiles so it goes away.
So he only scales to 108.57 megatons with the same Hybrid Rokushiki and whatnot as before?

What about his normal Hybrid Form? That matched Zoro evenly.
It matched Nitoryu, who's weaker than Santoryu who scales to Luffy. Anything that scales to 72 Megatons just now scales above doriki.
I agree the feat is bad, but what would MP Chopper scale to then?
Above his Base
Wait, why not?
Limb multipliers are gone.

Combo attack from his missiles so it goes away.
Oh...

Well, Gear 3rd still made Doflamingo block it when he'd called Jet Bazooka weak, so I guess we could scale G3 above Jet Bazooka.
It matched Nitoryu, who's weaker than Santoryu who scales to Luffy. Anything that scales to 72 Megatons just now scales above doriki.
Ok
Above his Base
Ok
Limb multipliers are gone.
Ohhh....

So what do we scale Base Luffy to?

I mean, he still matched a punch from the soldier.

No he doesn't.
Are you sure? IIRC Luffy did tank multiple hits from him.

Well, Gear 3rd still made Doflamingo block it when he'd called Jet Bazooka weak, so I guess we could scale G3 above Jet Bazooka.
He blocked the jet bazooka at first as well, that's not good enough justification to scale.
Ohhh....

So what do we scale Base Luffy to?

I mean, he still matched a punch from the soldier.
To whatever he was at before, the base soldier's with one arm don't scale to the feats of the soldiers with three.
Are you sure?
Yes

1. Gear 3 did more damage to Surume than either Base Zoro or Diable Jambe Sanji.

2. IMO Base Early WCI should downscale from the Cracker soldier to 6-C+, since the Cracker Soldier blocked the Elephant Gun with 1 arm. Also, the 2-armed Cracker soldier was confident in fighting Luffy despite knowing he'd beaten Doflamingo, so a 2-armed soldier should be at least comparable to Doflamingo if the downscaling isn't accepted.

1. Gear 3 did more damage to Surume than either Base Zoro or Diable Jambe Sanji.
Maybe Sanji, but no he didn't do more damage than Zoro, Zoro cut cleanly through him.
2. IMO Base Early WCI should downscale from the Cracker soldier to 6-C+, since the Cracker Soldier blocked the Elephant Gun with 1 arm. Also, the 2-armed Cracker soldier was confident in fighting Luffy despite knowing he'd beaten Doflamingo, so a 2-armed soldier should be at least comparable to Doflamingo if the downscaling isn't accepted.
What's the basis for base Luffy downscaling???

Stop trying to scale via confidence, he can be confident for any reason or even be overconfident and wrong. Confidence isn't a reliable or accurate way of scaling people.

Another feat for Base Luffy in chapter 882 is how Brulee, who tanked a blast from Nami, was scared of an injured Base Luffy's punch.

Back