• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zora Salazar vs March

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Gun using terrorist girls who can negate durability, used swords before, imbue objects with their powers, and have some relationship to time with their main ability

Both at peak since everything is dura neg anyways

March has her rapier, gun, and bouncy balls, Zora has her guns and Percy's sword because why not

Takes place in this bombed out city, start 100m out. Seems fair enough.

Speed equal, I guess. They seem to have similarish feats but one got calced and is a couple tiers higher.

Zora Salazar:

March:

Inconclusive:

Is there any reason why Zora doesn't just stomp by being able to timestop March's bullets/balls in midair?

Interacting with something affected with Sting probably doesn't work very well, and March has a sword anyways. She can also just use it on random objects if need be. She also kinda didn't do that to other people's stuff

Hmm, I don't really know then. Could Zora still corrode-manip Zora's gun?

March does have a sword but if Zora can take force March to only use melee that is a solid advantage.

She was never fighting other people with projectiles, but she has shown to be able to use it at a range when she used it on Howie's building.

If march used sting on the gun itself it wouldn't really work so yeah

It's an advantage, but March has her own bullshit timing and aim powers, and Zora didn't corrode people's shit immediately.

Didn't she touch a part of his building do to do that though>?

Oh you're right, my bad.

Bump

Please don't bump if less than a day's passed between the previous bump and now

Wokistan said:
Please don't bump if less than a day's passed between the previous bump and now
(I usually wait 12 hours instead, but yeah, 1 hour is too soon)

ump

Back