• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gluk`oZa Respect Thread

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Greetings. I want to improve the already existing Gluk`oZa profile with more in-depth analysis, as well as making possibilities to add more profiles for the verse of the same name. Gluk`oZa is often called Russian Gorillaz the same way Leopold the Cat/Nu pogodi are called Russian Tom & Jerry. Or Bubble Comics is called Russian Marvel/DC. In any case, Gluk`oZa is the most prominent Russian music verse that comes to mind first, especially in the 2000s. Let's take a look at every Gluk`oZa animated music video, which constitute the whole storyline:

Pre-2018​

It should be noted that original Gluk`oZa has some differences from post-2018 Gluk`oZa. I'll explain the issue later in this post.

Nenavizhu

The first music video in chronological order, Nenavizhu («I Hate»), came out in November 2002.

Nevesta

Nevesta («Bride») came out in March 2003.
Как Вы могли, взрослая женщина. Ведь Вам же почти шестьсот... Да, шестьдесят... Шестнадцать!

How could you do it, adult woman. After all, you're almost six hundred... Yeah, sixty... Sixteen!

That means Gluk`oZa was 16 by the beginning of the music videos.

Gluk`oZa Nostra

Gluk`oZa Nostra came out in November 2003.

Oy-oy

Oy-oy («Oh oh») came out in June 2004.

Sneg idyot

Sneg idyot (Roughly translating as «It's snowing») came out in November 2004.
  • No action sceens happen in this music video. Neither do new feats and abilities.
  • It should, however, be noted that this music video's events happen after the first half-year timeskip, as we see winter.

Schweine

Schweine («Pigs») came out in May 2005. Fun fact: this song also appeared in GTA IV.

Svad’ba

Svad’ba («Wedding») came out in May 2006.

Dochka

Dochka («Little Daughter») came out in November 2008.

Sledy slyoz

Sledy slyoz («Tear Trails») came out in November 2011. The last music video the original Gluk`oZa appears in.

Post-2018​

So, now we've reached the point where Gluk`oZa changed enough. She doesn't wear sunglasses now, and has light blue hair. Additionally, the setting takes place in the cyberpunk future now. That all feels like a reboot/AU. There're two music videos from the post-2018 era currently: Ju-Ju and Motylki. The third one, Ebobo, has been already announced. It will be released on February 11, 2022. The full analysis for post-2018 Gluk`oZa will be made after that, so stay tuned.

Ju-Ju

Ju-Ju came out in May 2018. The first music video in the reboot series.

Motylki

Motylki («Moths») came out in June 2021.

Ebobo

Ebobo came out in February 2022. This's currently the last released music video.

Last edited:
I am not too familiar with the character but I agree with the stats suggested here. "9-C.9-B with vepons" makes sense juding by the linked vidios.

Does pre-2018 version need a seperate profile?

I'd say so. But I'd rather add a separate profile for post-2018 Gluk`oZa while re-making the already existing profile to be for pre-2018 Gluk`oZa. The current profile is a composite, which isn't really allowed, but still could be cured by splitting up the single profile into different versions in different profiles.

Currently listed Cyborgization, Energy Projection, and Technology Manipulation belong to the post-2018 version only.

Yeah, everything seems pretty good.

I could probably argue the fact that Gluk`oZa can be Wall level physically, since we can scale Gluk`oZa to her Doberman and aliens from which Wall level feats are coming respectively.

To Doberman because of being her pet and basically they're considered as at least equal to each other, and aliens who also performed wall feats were still beaten by Gluk`oZa in some count. They're overwhelmed them at the end, but that should be mostly because of quantitative difference.

I agree with your points on upgrading Gluk`oZa to Wall level.

What about the vampire boss from Gluk`oZa Nostra? Should he have At least Wall level or just Wall level?

And also about separating 2018 rebooted Gluk`oZa, yeah I can agree atm there doesn't seem to be references to the past Gluk`oZa (except for that one second, where we can see one of the characters who existed in previous Gluk`oZa clips).
I agree with your points on upgrading Gluk`oZa to Wall level.

What about the vampire boss from Gluk`oZa Nostra? Should he have At least Wall level or just Wall level?
Well, it probably depends, I'll say lifting strength wise vampire managed to overwhelm Gluk`oZa, however, it's not like she couldn't beat him up. In other words he doesn't seems much stronger than Gluk`oZa considering Gluk`oZa managed to even fairly kick him from distance right after he overwhelmed her, so just wall level via scaling to Gluk`oZa would be fair game.

there doesn't seem to be references to the past Gluk`oZa (except for that one second, where we can see one of the characters who existed in previous Gluk`oZa clips).
The mouse-looking guy from Gluk`oZa's band came back for a moment as well. He's seen as a DJ in the teaser.
Well, it probably depends, I'll say lifting strength wise vampire managed to overwhelm Gluk`oZa, however, it's not like she couldn't beat him up. In other words he doesn't seems much stronger than Gluk`oZa considering Gluk`oZa managed to even fairly kick him from distance right after he overwhelmed her, so just wall level via scaling to Gluk`oZa would be fair game.
Got it. Then I consider them pretty equal to each other.

Welp on a addition to 2018 Gluk`oZa we have this clip. I guess you could say by the end of it it's some sort of a resistance to mind influence or hacking based on story of 2018 Gluk`oZa.

Welp on a addition to 2018 Gluk`oZa we have this clip. I guess you could say by the end of it it's some sort of a resistance to mind influence or hacking based on story of 2018 Gluk`oZa.
Oh yeah that also means we can connect 2018 Gluk`oZa with original one, since it appears to be a backstory of how Gluk`oZa turned from 00's one to what we have now.

We can see at first her being in her first design (identical hair and outfit).

Plus it seems to be quite supported by canon, Gluk`oZa's age is 16-17, making it logical for Gluk`oZa to be at school. Making 2018 Gluk`oZa grown up Gluk`oZa.

What also in supporting is the fact that fan thought like that in YouTube comments and his comment got liked by Gluk`oZa.

With keeping all that in mind I think we arguably can mix 2018 Gluk`oZa with her og counterpart more easy than previously.

It does have a singular contraindication however. Dochka where Gluk`oZa is also grown up and have a daughter. And at same time city being less futuristic than 2018 one. Though at same time I think I have potential chronological explaination. The city we see in 2018 one seems to be Japanese/Chinese setting while later Gluk`oZa went to live in another less futuristic like city.

Overall there are potential argumentation for and against using 2018 for og counterpart.

@Ogurtsow, what do you think about it?

Last edited:
Resistance to Mind Manipulation, yes. Also to Size Manipulation, as she had been shrunken by the evil men in the suits, but came back to normal size via rage.
It does have a singular contraindication however. Dochka where Gluk`oZa is also grown up and have a daughter. And at same time city being less futuristic than 2018 one. Though at same time I think I have potential chronological explaination. The city we see in 2018 one seems to be Japanese/Chinese setting while later Gluk`oZa went to live in another less futuristic like city.
You forgot to mention she has never had a cyberarm in Dochka and Sledy slyoz. Post-2018 Gluk`oZa is a cyborg while the original one isn't.

Having checked the Canon page, I think this one is the case for Gluk`oZa:

1) Certain franchises feature several characters that are considered as equally valid "official" versions of the character. These types of profiles can generally be created without any problems.

You forgot to mention she has never had a cyberarm in Dochka and Sledy slyoz. Post-2018 Gluk`oZa is a cyborg while the original one isn't.
Yeah, that too, you could theoretically argue that cyberarm on right hand just became more realistic afterwards, that even technically possible in real life, also want to mention that ironically, on Dochka Gluk`oZa's right arm is covered by that long glove through which we still can see her arm, same arm Gluk`oZa's 2018 has cyber-additions on.

That all however would be nothing more than headcanon, until 2018 will give a little bit of more info regarding 2018 counterpart. The fact that this clips gives connections to og counterpart is still quite neat.

So for now, we probably will still separate 2018 from og one, but at same type will keep in mind that it's almost possible to connect them to each other.

I've added the feats from post-2018 Gluk`oZa music videos. You can check if they're accurate.

Alright let's see.
Most of stuff checks, though there is some stuff I want to accent my attention
That one I can probably also calculate, while I'm not sure, if it'll get much higher than Small Building we will still have more direct result rather than baseline, which also will arguably higher than baseline Small Building, bonus note we can arguably scale a few characters, (Gluk`oZa included) to him. In other words would be not bad option to add "possibly"(or "likely") Small Building via scaling to Black Guy. Quite consistent since Gluk`oZa and Black Guy survived another explosion of the room, so it's usable.
One of the notable things I want to point out for a clip however. Most of the stuff is indeed a mix of backstories of 2018 counterpart, however we must note some other stuff. Probably I could say to go more "mental" here. We see her becoming big and everyone turning into a doll, however we can also take it as dream, since what we see at the end of Ebobo is beginning of Motylki, in other words she well, wakes up. So in other words we can see that she was tried to be hacked by the band.

So probably we can move some obscure feats such as size change, or shapeshifting to resistance to being hacked.

Until exactly those moments what happened in her memories were absolutely literal.

That part is simple speculation to just basically orientate of what the events before Gluk`oZa wakes up fully are. They probably should be fine on another hand.

That one I can probably also calculate, while I'm not sure, if it'll get much higher than Small Building we will still have more direct result rather than baseline, which also will arguably higher than baseline Small Building, bonus note we can arguably scale a few characters, (Gluk`oZa included) to him. In other words would be not bad option to add "possibly"(or "likely") Small Building via scaling to Black Guy. Quite consistent since Gluk`oZa and Black Guy survived another explosion of the room, so it's usable.
So «At least Wall level, possibly Small Building level via scaling to the Black Guy» would be applied to:
  • Gluk`oZa
  • Black Guy
  • Pigtail Girl
  • Doberman
  • Lab Worker Guy
  • Lab Worker Girl
Not sure about the Chinese guy though, as he basically weakened Gluk`oZa via gravitational ring.

The aforementioned characters would also get Subsonic speed via scaling to Gluk`oZa and the lab workers, as Gluk`oZa was shown pretty equal to them in speed.

So probably we can move some obscure feats such as size change, or shapeshifting to resistance to being hacked.
Well, that can be interpreted as an event from her flashbacks. But if you consider that her hacked dream, then alright, I don't mind.

i feel like this could be causality manipulation or both

This one... I am not too sure tbh. I will relook at it later

wouldn't this simply be dimensional travel? but that could only work ig if they know they are fictional. sure I suppose.

Listing it as possibly or likely duplication will be ideal imo.

Should be limited energy projection IMO. At least from this part of the clip
this should likely be called. But since calc requests take forever, should be fine for now.

limited energy projection I suppose would fit better.

energy proj and thread manip should cover it.

Hm, it seems like density manip, no? It seems like he increased the weight of the ring around her hand.

question: the pill makes them act like that, right?

that would be resistance to transmutation or life manip

shouldn't she also get size manip? she kinda grew bigger than them

Rest seems good.

I am unsure about some APs because tier 9 and similar tiers are not my thing, but they seem alright at a glance.

i feel like this could be causality manipulation or both
After checking the Causality Manipulation page, I'd say it suits her more.

This one... I am not too sure tbh. I will relook at it later
At the moment when it gets defeated and fallen down, we can notice that its head is about Gluk`oZa's size. The dinosaur is large enough to devour her without dividing her into pieces.

wouldn't this simply be dimensional travel?
It's unknown how did they enter the «real world» exactly though.
Listing it as possibly or likely duplication will be ideal imo.
Agree.
Should be limited energy projection IMO. At least from this part of the clip
Yes, seems like she can only project energy from her heels as for the three released music videos.
limited energy projection I suppose would fit better.
Alright.
energy proj and thread manip should cover it.
Agree.
Hm, it seems like density manip, no? It seems like he increased the weight of the ring around her hand.
I'd say so, yes.
question: the pill makes them act like that, right?
The doctors most likely forced the «patients» to take the pills, right.
that would be resistance to transmutation or life manip
The first one suits better.
shouldn't she also get size manip? she kinda grew bigger than them
During the rage mode only, yes. Although Olegg considers this event never happened and it's just Gluk`oZa's mind getting hacked by the lab workers.

At the moment when it gets defeated and fallen down, we can notice that its head is about Gluk`oZa's size. The dinosaur is large enough to devour her without dividing her into pieces.
Suppose so. Lower tiers aren't my thing, so not 100% sure lol

It's unknown how did they enter the «real world» exactly though.
ahhh... If this is the only 4th wall feat, then adding it as likely might be better

The doctors most likely forced the «patients» to take the pills, right.
I see. Ig it can work. Maybe as possibly resistance?

Also: I found the following post from Gluk`oZa's official VK page:

https://vk.com/wall-3774154_69284

«Was there Florida's betrayal?» (Было ли предательство Флориды?): the following words refer to the Ju-Ju final, where Gluk`oZa's companion «betrays» her and Gluk`oZa had nothing to do but surrender to the Chinese mobsters. The pigtail girl is based on Florida Chanturiya, a Leningrad vocalist, which makes sense considering they made the song in collaboration with the Leningrad band. And given the VK post, the character's name should just be Florida.

Here're the two Gluk`oZa profiles:
  1. Pre-2018
  2. Post-2018
I haven't added a couple Notable Attacks/Techniques yet though. On the other side, do you agree with the listed powers and stats, or did I mess up something?

looks good.

Tho in the 2018 one, I think the AP tier section should just be "At least 9-B, likely 9-A". You can add the scaling bit in the AP description

You can use that pic for Gluk`oZa since it's more clean.
Zqu2xLvUfSU.jpg

To remove white BN use this:

Yeah, basically what Confluctor said, you can give some other names to pictures, which is acceptable.

For isntace I renamed many PNGs of Raz by different names so it could be possible to use all of them.

Also should a small nsfw warning be added at the top of the file? Mainly cause we can see her breasts in a two of the scans

If there's no template (such as {{Mature}} or {{NSFW}}), can you show me a couple of profiles that already have such a warning? Just for reference.

Back