• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 1 Match 3. The Player vs Hunter Type-012

Well, SuperDino commented than that method felt off, so I believe that scaling through HP is what was used, something that can't be done (plus, HP is not durability per se, not necessary).

Well, SuperDino commented than that method felt off, so I believe that scaling through HP is what was used, something that can't be done (plus, HP is not durability per se, not necessary).
I mean, they would still be able to endure a a lot more hits, expecially the corrose in comparrason to the player, just the multipliers can't be used but It shoukd istill nassivaly up scale

If someone can stand more attacks than other is not necessary because of durability, it could be due stamina (endurance), or a combination of both.

Yeah, I removed the multipliers
I know, can you awnser one thing? can the player took hits from other player in that game?
If someone can stand more attacks than other is not necessary because of durability, it could be due stamina (endurance), or a combination of both.
It also can not necesserallty be stamina/endurace, and Int his case seens to me that's more of a dura case, like, there's a zombie coverd in metal(zombotrom) in the scale, It's clear that It would be a lot more durable them the player, most of the zombies and other enemyes use only fisical strengh when the player uses heavy weponnary, at least to me makes sense dura being used here and the player massivaly upscaling in AP thanks to It

Not really. They are capable of one shotting each other. I tried it with someone.
So their AP being way higher them their on dura is viable

One more thing, I played a little of the game now and seens like the player can aim into red circles that apear in the zombies that make their shoots stronguer, and have a lot of mods that make their wepons even strongher, I'm right?

So their AP being way higher them their on dura is viable

One more thing, I played a little of the game now and seens like the player can aim into red circles that apear in the zombies that make their shoots stronguer, and have a lot of mods that make their wepons even strongher, I'm right?
Yes. Larger clips, faster rate of fire, higher damage per shot, the elemental mods I described, and whatever that weird ability is with the circles. I suppose I should probably put such mods in standard equipment alongside the firearms…idk why I didn’t think of that.

Last edited:
Yes. Larger clips, faster rate of fire, higher damage per shot, the elemental mods I described, and whatever that weird ability is with the circles. I suppose I should probably put such mods in standard equipment alongside the firearms…idk why I didn’t think of that.
Yes, and that circle abbility probable should be put in the profile as well sinse It seen the player can notice week spots on It's enemys or something like that

Yes, and that circle abbility probable should be put in the profile as well sinse It seen the player can notice week spots on It's enemys or something like that
So something like enhanced senses? Honestly I still haven’t figured out what ability from the list that would fall under

Not sure if pressure points would work against an undead, at least the Mushin martial arts from Anima wouldn't work, the type-012 does not precisely possesses vital functions.

Not sure if pressure points would work against an undead, at least the Mushin martial arts from Anima wouldn't work, the type-012 does not precisely possesses vital functions.
Isn't presure points, It's more of a "I can see your week spot so I cane shoot you for more damage" you know?

Sounds like enhanced markmanship then, in general attacking someone's weak spot will end up causing more damage than attacking other places. The book does not say anything about the hunter having a weak spot, but its head is not covered by the armor, so attacking that zone ignore the improved armor type and the damage barrier.

Sounds like enhanced markmanship then, in general attacking someone's weak spot will end up causing more damage than attacking other places. The book does not say anything about the hunter having a weak spot, but its head is not covered by the armor, so attacking that zone ignore the improved armor type and the damage barrier.
Isn’t that just an extension of weapon mastery that applies to most ranged weapons?

Like, a red circle appears in the target and hitting there does more damage, that's why I sugested presure points, th abylit is find this weak spots to hit
Isn’t that just an extension of weapon mastery that applies to most ranged weapons?
If I remenber correctly yes

Yes yes, well, It still can be the weak spot of that especific zombie, idk
Yeah, it’s pretty weird and most of the players in game just opt for headshots anyway so it’s not even really “in character.” Most of the times I’ve hit the red crosshair was entirely unintentional due to the bullet spread of fast firing weapons.

Yeah, it’s pretty weird and most of the players in game just opt for headshots anyway so it’s not even really “in character.” Most of the times I’ve hit the red crosshair was entirely unintentional due to the bullet spread of fast firing weapons.
Istill a thing that would be good in their profile, and for this battle if headshoot is more in character It's a nother reason to him kill that hunter

Oh this thread looks fun. I think I should comment about the topic.

I remember talking about the RotD player in this thread here. As per what has been said in it: RoTD player cales to stuff like facetanking explosions and being able to get stomped all over by bosses such as Zriecera or Vexeron. A large beast that can easily maneuver around would probably be comparable to the Zricera boss. Dealing with huge things that can jump around would probably be within this range of experience.

The Hunter has armor on it, but armor is something that the RotD player has dealt with before. Zomborg Prime is a really good example of this, since they're durable enough to easily shrug off the player's strongest weapons and requires the player to shoot down their core to bypass it. Since the Hunter doesn't have that absolutely insane armor, I don't think anything is saying that the RotD player can't just shoot at their belly until the thing's basically split into two.

If the Hunter can prevent the player from using medkits then I think he'd be able to win, but with a lot of difficulty. The player has weapons that can also shred bosses like Zricera (even being able to do the same with modified handguns). For reference, Zricera can easily shrug off explosions from a grenade launcher. If the Hunter even tries to get within melee range, they'd inevitably have to take damage from any of their guns at that point. Try and pin the player down and they'll get a face full of lead.

My verdict: Big scary undead with horns and a skull. It's literally Zricera without the lava. If it has a way to not get shredded by the player when it tries fighting in melee range then it would win with high difficulty. Otherwise, voting for RotD player since they just use enough dakka.

My verdict: Big scary undead with horns and a skull. It's literally Zricera without the lava. If it has a way to not get shredded by the player when it tries fighting in melee range then it would win with high difficulty. Otherwise, voting for RotD player since they just use enough dakka
It woulsn't even be inteligence enough to do It2 votes for the player

Back