• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 1 Match 3. The Player vs Hunter Type-012

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Robloxian : 7
Zombie Hound : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Hunter Type-012 used
Fight location is SBA, 10 meters apart

Story below

Hunter Type-012 walked through the wrecked city, a femur being chewed in its mouth. It had killed its masters and creators in a fit of primal rage and is now looking to take on more humans. The beast arrived at Central Park, now devoid of all life except one. An odd creature with an even stranger body shape, a smile plastered on his face and is that, bacon on his hair?

The sight of such a strange creature facing it fills Hunter Type-012 with rage. "Is this stupid looking creature challenging me" it would have thought. Without any consideration, the beast charged at the player, hoping to tear apart its stupid body

Last edited:
ok, first of all, the Robloxian Ice, fire and eletricity manipulation are not usefull sinse the hunter resist all of them, all robloxian stelth abylits would also be useless thanks to the hunter track, both have regen but seens like the hunter should be able to negate robloxian one sinse It ignores imortallyt type 3, the hunter also is immune to the palyer speed reduction

his scale is like

The player can harm and kill Vexeron that is more durable then Zricera that is more durable than zomborg that is around eight times more durable tham a corrosive that is 80 times more durable than the player that can survive that 4,08 megajoule atack

Last edited:
Not presentation? What a let down...

Very well, Hunter is not precisely baseline (would have been better to expand its AP justification), with a base damage of 80 and attack ability of 160 (aa measures combat skill, speed, accuracy, etc.) it could one shot could destroy in three attacks or less cars, carriages, small tress, and metal reinforced doors and chests, plus due it causes more damage than an elephant (whose damage is 70). It have a damage barrier of 80, so everything that do not cause as much damage as it will simply bounce harmlessly against the undead, unless it aims at the head, that is the only placenot covered by its armor.

Hunter does not negates regen by iself, it bypass immortality, it is just guarentee to kill its prey (granted, it can cause more damage of the the target can recover); for instance, if two Hunters fights against each other, they can normally heal their respective wounds. Whenever the Hunter is immune to speed reduction or not it depends of how the speed reduction works, if its too mundane (like using fluids or traps that hinder movement) then it may work, but if an unnatural status effect then it may resist (considering the Hunter have improved physical resistance, then its possible the status effects does not work).

Not presentation? What a let down...

Very well, Hunter is not precisely baseline (would have been better to expand its AP justification), with a base damage of 80 and attack ability of 160 (aa measures combat skill, speed, accuracy, etc.) it could one shot could destroy in three attacks or less cars, carriages, small tress, and metal reinforced doors and chests, plus due it causes more damage than an elephant (whose damage is 70). It have a damage barrier of 80, so everything that do not cause as much damage as it will simply bounce harmlessly against the undead, unless it aims at the head, that is the only placenot covered by its armor.

Hunter does not negates regen by iself, it bypass immortality, it is just guarentee to kill its prey (granted, it can cause more damage of the the target can recover); for instance, if two Hunters fights against each other, they can normally heal their respective wounds. Whenever the Hunter is immune to speed reduction or not it depends of how the speed reduction works, if its too mundane (like using fluids or traps that hinder movement) then it may work, but if an unnatural status effect then it may resist (considering the Hunter have improved physical resistance, then its possible the status effects does not work).
Interisting,

First I look wrong in the player profile, He don't have speed reduction, he is immuny against It

Well, I'm most certain that the player has AP enough to damage the hunter even trough It's plates considering how much he upscales

Wait, does the Player really have Below Average Lifting Strength? Sounds awfully low... Hunter with a maximum lifting capability of 1 ton could potentially pin him down and immobilize it.

It still has combat tactics as its modus operandi describes: Thanks to their remarkable agility, they jump, climb, and run from one place to another with ease, always seeking the best way to eliminate their targets. When one Hunter faces a large group of enemies, it will charge to try to separate them with the initial impact, and then it will attack one target before the rest can come to help. When it is again surrounded, it retreats and charges again. Plus, pounce over targets is not really a complicated maneuver, several animals do it (I still consider it as a probability).

Wait, does the Player really have Below Average Lifting Strength? Sounds awfully low... Hunter with a maximum lifting capability of 1 ton could potentially pin him down and immobilize it.
I mean, the heaviest thing we see the player carry in game and iirc, is a minigun. Unless I misinterpreted the weight requirements for each described level of lifting strength when making the page, I think it’s fine where it’s at, but even if a higher LS gets accepted I don’t think it’ll match 1 ton.

It still has combat tactics as its modus operandi describes: Thanks to their remarkable agility, they jump, climb, and run from one place to another with ease, always seeking the best way to eliminate their targets. When one Hunter faces a large group of enemies, it will charge to try to separate them with the initial impact, and then it will attack one target before the rest can come to help. When it is again surrounded, it retreats and charges again. Plus, pounce over targets is not really a complicated maneuver, several animals do it (I still consider it as a probability).
yes yes, what I mean is even if the player is pounded on the ground he would still be able to shoot the hunter, and with speed equalized he should be able to doge the charges

Generally defending while you are knocked prone and have a bull-sized creature above you is more difficult than doing so in normal conditions; the Hunter also possesses acrobatics, it does not uses to dodge, but can use it do gain favorable positions, such flank or back, and with its level of skill means it can perform Circus Soleil's level of acrobatics.

Generally defending while you are knocked prone and have a bull-sized creature above you is more difficult than doing so in normal conditions; the Hunter also possesses acrobatics, it does not uses to dodge, but can use it do gain favorable positions, such flank or back, and with its level of skill means it can perform Circus Soleil's level of acrobatics.
THE ROBLOXIAN SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM OUTSMARTING THE HUNTER TO BE ABLE TO deal with It(sorry, caps lock was activated)

Not to mention Zricera is arguably larger than bull size and can leave “puddles of fire” wherever it walks to make the field of battle hazardous.
Good to know

I will vote the survivor for possible a very higher AP thansi to how much he uoscale, better inteligence and experiência deling with beings like that

Well, it does seems similar, although Hunter is more agile, and it do not tend to charge unless there's several targets, it most likely uses its claws and jaws in close combat. AP difference is a real issue tho, I believe Hunter one-shotting a wooden door would put it around 500 kJ, 600 kJ by destroying a table (wait, an elephant is 125 kJ, are telling me an elephant wouldn't be able to destroy a table?), and destroying a reinforced door in two hits (a reinforced door possesses 200 HP, and with an attack ability of 160 and damage 80, means at least 1.6*80 = 128 of damage per attack) at 6.4 MJ at most.

Well, it does seems similar, although Hunter is more agile, and it do not tend to charge unless there's several targets, it most likely uses its claws and jaws in close combat. AP difference is a real issue tho, I believe Hunter one-shotting a wooden door would put it around 500 kJ, 600 kJ by destroying a table (wait, an elephant is 125 kJ, are telling me an elephant wouldn't be able to destroy a table?), and destroying a reinforced door in two hits (a reinforced door possesses 200 HP, and with an attack ability of 160 and damage 80, means at least 1.6*80 = 128 of damage per attack) at 6.4 MJ at most.
4,08 megajoules
The robloxian scales massivale above this, at least (4,08 × 80) × 8 times thanks ro his scaling chain
The player can harm and kill Vexeron that is more durable then Zricera that is more durable than zomborg that is around eight times more durable tham a corrosive that is 80 times more durable than the player that can survive that 4,08 megajoule atack

But looking at the profile, is Vexeron the one with the 4.08 MJ feat, it does not have a durability value, if that creature is the strongest, wouldn't the rest of creatures scale below; the other value comes from Zricera, but throwing people "few meters" in the air, that is 450 kJ (that assuming once 50 meters).

But looking at the profile, is Vexeron the one with the 4.08 MJ feat, it does not have a durability value, if that creature is the strongest, wouldn't the rest of creatures scale below; the other value comes from Zricera, but throwing people "few meters" in the air, that is 450 kJ (that assuming once 50 meters).
No no, the player can survive that 4.08 atack as you can read in the end of the scale, the corrosive is 80 more durable than the player, zombotrom is 8 times more durable them the corrosive, zricera is more durable them zombotrom and Venxeron is more durable them Zricera, and the player can harm and kill Venxeron, the player Dura is a lot smallee them his AP

Mmm, I feel what is being done is using HP difference as multiplier for durability that I think is not allowed; plus if we use that multiplier we'll hit 9-A as it surpassed 21 MJ threashold.

Mmm, I feel what is being done is using HP difference as multiplier for durability that I think is not allowed; plus if we use that multiplier we'll hit 9-A as it surpassed 21 MJ threashold.
I don't think It uses HP, but we can also just ignore the multipliers and say one is strongher them the other

Welp, then we have creature with 600 kJ (for utterly destroying wooden tables) to 6.4 MJ (Depending of what does qualify as wood and iron carved door) against guy with >4.08 MJ (for being above creature that emerges from ground); so I think its time for people to vote now.

Welp, then we have creature with 600 kJ (for utterly destroying wooden tables) to 6.4 MJ (Depending of what does qualify as wood and iron carved door) against guy with >4.08 MJ (for being above creature that emerges from ground); so I think its time for people to vote now.
Imensally above, I istill vote for the Robloxian, sinse he should have a imense AP advantage tanks to his scale, is smarter and has fought beings similar to the hunter

Actually thank you for bringing that up because when I put that in there the way I did it felt…off. I can just take off the multipliers then without arguing with myself about it

Actually thank you for bringing that up because when I put that in there the way I did it felt…off. I can just take off the multipliers then without arguing with myself about it
I’m actually surprised Antvasima didn’t say anything about it when he looked over my stuff. I figured he’d be the first to say something. Or Infiniteday

Don't think the upscale is that high since the feat comes from the stronger boss If I understand correctly, that only reason for durability is for reasonable able to stand its own attacks, then you have the Player as 4.08 MJ due damaging that boss, and that same amount due surviving its attacks (although, it the boss can kill you in like two-tfive hits I doubt it is notable as durability, although this is something I do not known).

Wait a sec so you are referring to the feat of the giant worm shooting out of the ground right? You know what, why did I ask?

That is apparently from where the Player scales, yes.
I might actually need to have that recalced because the worm also goes through a bunch of water in the same instance but that would probably only be a very minor difference because as I understand it, water is far easier to travel through than solid ground.

As long the Player is not annihilated by just a couple of those emerging attacks the its fine to scale.

Don't think the upscale is that high since the feat comes from the stronger boss If I understand correctly, that only reason for durability is for reasonable able to stand its own attacks, then you have the Player as 4.08 MJ due damaging that boss, and that same amount due surviving its attacks (although, it the boss can kill you in like two-tfive hits I doubt it is notable as durability, although this is something I do not known).
No no, the player can survive that hits from the boss

The corrosive is massivale more duraboe them the player

The zombontrom is more durable them the corrosive

The Zicean is more firable them the zombotrom

Venxerou is more durable them the Zicean

The player can harm and kill Venxerou

At least It's what I understood

Back