• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Waga Maou (Decade armor used) vs Just passing through Rider (Neo version used)

What-if > The fight from Ep15-16 is not finished

- Both are High 4-C and Speed Equalized

- take place in a neutral ground with the background where him and his older self fight like this

For Waga Maou's vote : 1

For Just passing through Rider's vote : 3

Inconclusive vote :

Omavsgrandzi-o

Decade (Real) should win this. They're about equal in terms of raw strength but Decade is significantly more versatile with the ability to use the Attack Rides of other riders as well as the ability to use Dimensional Walls not to mention more experienced.

Kamenriderblaze said:
i don't think decade zi-o form can use other rider power but zi-o decade armor can use their upgrade and super form so maybe zi-o
I mean Decade in Zi-O version, The post I said Neo Version that not only Zi-O form

LinkSlayerLvX said:
oh okay but i still think zi-o because when zi-o put the ryuki rider watch in to the decade rider watch he turn into ryuki survive because ryuki have no upgrade or super form so i think when zi-o put the kabuto rider watch it turn him into hyper kabuto

This thread should be closed, in the new episode, Decade can held his own aginst Another Zi-O II and Another Decade while fighting back with 50% of his powers.

And we already know that Another Zi-O is equal to Zi-O II, is stronger than Zi-O Decade.

It's like we've already have the answer in the series, we don't have to do it here.

NoMoreTalking said:
This thread should be closed, in the new episode, Decade can held his own aginst Another Zi-O II and Another Decade while fighting back with 50% of his powers.

And we already know that Another Zi-O is equal to Zi-O II, is stronger than Zi-O Decade.

It's like we've already have the answer in the series, we don't have to do it here.
um i may understand that you think that decade is stronger but you forget one thing hell i don't under stand why they took away another zi-o 2 ability to summon other rider and future sight another decade fought both diend and decade on the same ground

Kamenriderblaze said:
NoMoreTalking said:

um i may understand that you think that decade is stronger but you forget one thing
hell i don't under stand why they took away another zi-o 2 ability to summon other rider and future sight another decade fought both diend and decade on the same ground
I... don't really know what you're asking mate?

Back