• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MegaManArchieComics
The first long-running American comic version. He's also Solar System level, go figure.

Zero-MMZ
Wily's final creation, and arguably the main character of the Classic Timeline

This outta be interesting. To celebrate Mega Man coming back, and hopefully better than ever, why not put him against the guy who is implied to have killed him?

This time Zero is gonna have an uphill battle ahead of him however.

This is MMZ Zero with all weapons and cyber elves vs Worlds Collide Base Mega Man with all robot master weapons of course

Speed Equalized

Megaman speedblitzes, let me remind you he kept up with Sonic who ran across the entire multiverse.

with teleporters, Zero is only above 3000000C

I mean we are debating 4 games of arsenal vs 10 games of arsenal + gameboy arsenal + standard equipment of rush, beat, eddie, and tango + 11 sonic weapons

So I think Megaman stands a chance and wins

Megamangohan said:
I mean we are debating 4 games of arsenal vs 10 games of arsenal + gameboy arsenal + standard equipment of rush, beat, eddie, and tango + 11 sonic weapons
So I think Megaman stands a chance and wins
Quantity doesn't necessarily mean quality, remember

Mega Man has time stop and time slow. With equalized speed, Mega Man will still be faster than Zero. If this is comics Mega Man, he can beat zero after time is stopped or slowed by bringing out his other weapons. Any projectiles Zero throws at Mega Man will be redirected.

Is anyone pretty well informed on Cyber Elves? I feel like they might be able to lend a hand to Zero.

You all do realize that Archie Mega-Man only gets what's on *his* profile since it's a different continuity altogether, right?

He gets meta-murder haxstomped.

FateAlbane said:
You all do realize that Archie Mega-Man only gets what's on *his* profile since it's a different continuity altogether, right?
He gets meta-murder haxstomped.
This is a post Mega Man 10 Character. The 4-B extention you see on his profile only applies to the first Sonic vs MegaMan crossover, which doesn't follow the Archie timeline at all, rather the games timeline.

I'm almost certain we don't scale abilities across continuities unless the character shows them. Even less so when it comes to a cross-over (see that even Mega's scaling come from feats within the cross-over and there isn't any mention of stuff from the main continuity on his stats).

It's the same with Dante. He should logically have all of that stuff in his SMT incarnation but he doesn't get it because it's a crossover.

Well on the page on this site there is no mention of it, but Megaman does compare Sonic's speed to Nitro Man, meaning he would have had to met him just like in Mega Man 10

Back