• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, he's not.

Zero is astronomically higher than his X Era self.

Hulk is only 6 KiloFOE.

AP is slightly higher for Hulk, but not nearly enough to matter.

Also, stop giving meaningless votes.

Lifting Strength doesn't matter.

Hulk is not nearly strong enough to one-shot.

Just to clarify:

Omega fought both X and Zero and stalemated them, and both were considerably stronger than they were in MMX. That is, 1.2 KiloFOE via scaling to Lumine's feat (Which didn't even harm them in a sigificant way.).

Then MMZ Zero fought both Omega and Dark Elf after they fused, the latter of whom is stronger.

If we multiply both times, that makes MMZ Zero at least 4.8 KiloFOE. Likely higher.

Likewise, Hulk is 6.6 KiloFOE via scaling to Thor's feat. So AP is not a factor here, since it requires at least being 5x stronger than your opponent to one-shot.

However, Hulk is Resistant to many of Zero's Hax such as Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, and Soul Manipulation. Which is why I made the match.

Considering the 1.2 Kilofoe feat was pretty much a no-sell on Zero's (As well as Axl's and X's) part, and there's more scaling for Zero to get a little higher, he's arguably stronger than Hulk

That being said, Zero wins 10/10. While Hulk is resistant to some of Zero's hax, he has no answer to time stopping or absolute zero ice, two of Zero's more potent moves.

Zero freezes time, freezes Hulk, then goes on to decapitate him

Also, Zero wouldn't be the type to piss off or taunt Hulk, and the battle wouldn't last long enough for Hulk to grow frustrated

TeenAngel101 said:
Me too. And I'm the one who made the match.
I even think he's kinda boring, but he's so cool looking...
1) Then why'd you use him lol

2) He's actually a very complex character (Classic Mega Man is kinda boring though IMO), but I feel he gets more spotlight from fans than other interesting characters like Sage Harpuia, Geo Stelar, Sonia Strumm and a few others

I was thinking of putting him against Superman again. But while I feel like Supes would win, I'm afraid it would be a stomp.

Not only does Superman one-shot as he is 615.9 KiloFOE via the IMP, but he's resistant to all of Zero's hax.

And I don't mean some, ALL of it.

The same could be said for Zero, though I think he would win because I don't buy the 600 kilofoe calc. That calc would make it a stomp though

A more fair matchup would be Geo Stelar

Huesito88 said:
why don't you buy it?
I've said why before, but there's a few reasons

1) It was a feat of the Flash, not Superman, and they're not in the same league. At his best Flash would godstomp Superman

2) Aside from that, Flash otherwise is far weaker than Superman physically. Why on earth would Flash have a feat 100x better than anything Superman has

3) Most importantly, there were 2 methods. 1 landed Flash at a little above 1 Kilofoe, which is far more consistent with their established power level. No method was really accepted, The calc itself was

Back