• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zero (Mega Man X) vs. Ky Kiske (Guilty Gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win via KO or death

Takes place in open battleground

They start 10 yards from each other

Both have no prep time and both are in character

Who wins?

How fast is Ky? Never played guilty Gear, but unless he's 200,000 C (I've heard that a lot of characters in the series are even faster) Zero time stops and annihilates him.

Edit: Nevermind, Ky is too fast. He wins.

Reppuzan said:
How fast is Ky? Never played guilty Gear, but unless he's 200,000 C (I've heard that a lot of characters in the series are even faster) Zero time stops and annihilates him.
Edit: Nevermind, Ky is too fast. He wins.
How many times is Ky faster than Zero?

Apparently he's on par with Sol and Jack-O.. who's 32 Trillio times the speed of light..

But yeah, info like this should probably be posted on the character page don't you think?

It's mentioned that he can keep up with Sol, who is faster than Jack-O, who preformed the MFTL+ feat.

ProtOrnitierX said:
Care to explain why you are scaling Ky to the Valentines? imo Ky is low FTL scaling from Dizzy
Ky is being scaled from Sol, he can keep up against base Sol without problem; also, the term low FTL don't exist, I think

A semi-serious Sol completely dominated Ky in Guilty Gear 2 Overture to the point Sin had to jump in and beg Sol to stop beating up his daddy.

If you beat Sol as Ky, ever since Guilty Gear on the PS1 he has been like "Sol.... you held back against me, am I not worthy?"

Ky isn't on par with Sol, and only Xrd era base Sol gets scaled to Jack-O, who Ky is even further beneath, and Sol is only on par with Slayer at 100% so that also does not scale to Ky at all.

Low FTL as in just over the speed of light by a bit

Sol VS Zero was already done btw http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?p=54760010

CTRL+F "Sol's Story"

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/inde...2-overture-story-translations-updated-w-sins/

After crossing swords multiple times, they distanced themselves. Most of Ky's attacks were either evaded, bounced back, or even countered. Ky's mentality and physical state had never been perfect from the start. Unable to hide his fatigue, he leaned on his blade gasping for breath. On the other hand, Sol was completely composed and showed no signs of weariness.

"What's the matter? Is this all you got?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back