• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Two High 4-C characters I know next to nothing about. Let's do it.

Speed is equalized and the combatants start off 40 feet away.

Otherwise SBA.

Zephyrmo: 0

Majora: 0

Zephyrmon is just getting a ton of love. I'm '''so''' happy someone not Lucemon and not one of the popular haxy Digimon are being used a lot. I'll wait for Cal as I am not that knowledgeable on Le Majora.

Majora's a really weird character when it comes to versus matches, as he's more willing to hax you the less serious and willing to kill he is. If he wants you dead, he's gonna just gonna drop a moon on you or do some Majora's Wrath schenanigans.

Lol,glad that there is another people using Zephyrmon,Because i'm the only one who use Zephyrmon >_>

BTW,what the first move Majora have?

What the first move Zephyrmon have?

It depends on how serious Majora is. In-character, he's constantly casual, but the willing to kill thing may be problematic. How willing to kill is Majora?

This really depends on how "Willing to kill" affects Majora. I am pretty positive Zoe here has the AP advantage. She's someone who'd play the range game and spam wind and plasma based skills, however if she sees that her opponents is not being defeated right away, she'd basically go "f*ck it" and send them to the Dark Area.

But it need an physical contact,we still don't know how serious Majora is,if he's late to realize he get Booty'ed mindhaxed then bye.

So voting Zephyrmon with BFR and mind hax here.

Wait I just thought of something. Isn't this Majora without Skull Kid? Isn't it more Skull Kid's character to be casual and not Majora. High 4-C Majora seemed more serious.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Btw, how good is Kazemon's resistance to transmutation and stuff of that nature, anyway?
She hasn't been transmutation. I can look to see if she inherits a pre-evo's resistance to it (doubt it) but only thing she's resisted is not being erased by the Dark Area. Unless people want to use the who "she's data, ergo he needs to show that he can transmutate data" argument (don't use that).

Dragonmasterxyz said:
High 4-C Majora seemed more serious.
He showed signs of abrupt and extreme mood swings. He's extremely somber when Link first confronts him.

He almost immediately becomes manic and runs around, jeering and moonwalking.

Shortly after, he becomes enraged.

It's kinda hard to pin down.

So, semi-serious. Assuming this is his state when he first met Link (completely not serious are probably the curses on the four regions of Termina, the moon drop and Kafei's RW), Majora's likely to start with soul/matter manipulation, while Zephyrmon, from what I'm able to get, usually leads with long range attacks. Her best shot is to BFR Majora, and her "particular" mind manipulation is probably useless against a mask, or at least not as effective (I wouldn't be surprised if Majora decides to kill her now that he's even less serious to prove his "love" lol). So Majora because he's more likely to lead with something that can potentially completely handicap the opponent (according to SBA, that's a winning condition, and Majora's sadistic personality makes it very likely he will do it), or possibly even kill her

Based upon his High 4-C key, from what I have seen from the game, he does not start with those.

The only time we see High 4-C Majora is also the same time in which he's serious , but for other reasons (he's mad at Link for awakening the giants). We know that Majora's strange and crazy, even without Skull Kid, and it's implied that the once Link reached Termina, Majora had almost completely taken over Skull Kid, as apparent from the difference in behavior (is arrogant and doesn't seem as childish as when he stole Link's ocarina). It's likely he would still lead with hax when he's not serious.

Well we have to go by what we see of High 4-C Majora as while they are the same, they're tactics are different.

Yeah, but the only time we see High 4-C Majora is also the only time we see it serious. Also, Majora was possessing Skull Kid, so the tactics cannot be that different.

From what we see in OoT (he's heavily implied to be the same one) and at the end of Majora's Mask:

He fears/hate adults

He's joyful and likes to play music. We also know he was a friend of Saria

He's sad when people abandon him

He is very mischievous, but it was implied that his jokes never caused harm to anyone

Back