• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin & Koichi vs The Hat Kid & The Empress

You mean the same hand movements she does in cutscenes? You mean the same one she uses when firing her rocket launcher? You can't say 'She never does this' when she has numerous examples of her doing these things, including when she's using her weapon.
I see that Zeni's handcuffs must be double to triple the size of actual handcuffs if you believe that is close enough

I see that Zeni's handcuffs must be double to triple the size of actual handcuffs if you believe that is close enough
3782275_1472416239255.95res_500_375.jpg

Unironically yes he does lol, this man has handcuffs comically large and small

Handcuff size wasn't relevant before this point lol (also this is from the same clip where he uses stealth for handcuffs that I used earlier)
I mean it kinda was, Empress is not exactly small, she's damn near large size 0 for god's sake

And is actually Large Size 0 if Hat Kid isn't like 2 feet tall

Noted lol, just didn't see it counted on the vote pool so it was worth confirming for the poster.

That makes 4 votes for Lupin and Pops
I'm very tempted, how about you?

I'm very tempted, how about you?
Tempted for what?

Matches

Though admittedly the more I think about it the shittier of an idea it is cause one of those things caught glimpses of Oxyotl while he was stealthing.

Oxy has some of the most absurd, if not the most absurd stealth, on the site
Yeah..... as much as I can hype of Lupin's stealth and skill, he's not beating Supergenius level where they are hiding from nigh-omniscient gods inside of their own realm, though it does seem like he vastly outdoes the assassins in terms of skill and intelligence.

Granted I also see Nonexistent, Abstract, Nonduality on there which makes me question how Lupin would even interact with them.

You know, I don't think I've ever seen a battle where this comes up, but I think talking them down would actually be a wincon. Like I said Empress is terrified of police, to the point where she called off her manhunt for Hat Kid once two officers showed up, and Hat Kid has shown to be willing to lay down her parasol if it helps her get her timepieces back. If he says he has a time machine she'd probably be interested enough to delay the fight at least for a little while
Also i kinda want this battle to have a happy ending, since I can't really think of a way Hat Kid could get around all of Lupin's stuff
Just wanted a confirmation, this counting as a vote for Lupin and Zeni?

Yeah..... as much as I can hype of Lupin's stealth and skill, he's not beating Supergenius level where they are hiding from nigh-omniscient gods inside of their own realm, though it does seem like he vastly outdoes the assassins in terms of skill and intelligence.
No that's just to note down where Oxy's stealth is

The assassin ******* died anyway, but catching glimpses of that ****** is batshit insane at the best of times
Granted I also see Nonexistent, Abstract, Nonduality on there which makes me question how Lupin would even interact with them.
As I say every time, if you don't screw with mind or soul that doesn't matter

Back