• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We don't see much. The most I can tell you is that Majora is still insane (Majora's incarnation is probably one of the most What the hell? boss battle I've ever played) and sadistic (still wanted to make the moon crash on Termina). He/it also has a twisted vision of reality, considering Link "the bad guy" and himself as "the good guy".

Also, both Tael and Majora confirms that Majora had control over the Skull Kid, so the difference in battle style should be near to none.

As stated above, that's because he was "serious" against Link and more than willing to kill him, and the more he's serious, the less he uses haxes (he uses something as strong as RW to curse a man to turn into a child, but only uses weather manipulation to curse the four regions of Termina)

My thing here is knowing how Majora acts when he's unrestricted. Being the same person doesn't mean you act the same when in different forms or levels of power.

To be completely honest I've never understood why Majora has 2 keys, as they're basically the exact same mask, just that's putted on by someone. About that, he doesn't act much different: He is still crazy and ******, and uses some pocket reality warping, but except that, he didn't use any other haxes that I remember.

Again, Tael confirms that "the power of the mask made him do it" and Majora says "this puppet's role has come to an end", so in a not-serious fight, they should fight in a similar way

Once again, just because it is the same mask, doesn't mean he's going to fight the same when at different levels of power.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Once again, just because it is the same mask, doesn't mean he's going to fight the same when at different levels of power.
Im so tempted to ask the same about digimon fighting the same way in different incarnations....

<_>

Many of them do though. If they don', that's because they a) Have feats of doing so or b) Are stated to do so. So asking the same about Digimon will not change. And if you REALLY want to ask regarding Zoe, their fighting styles have not changed through forms unlike Majora who has demonstrated that he does. Even Lucemon fights slightly differently from form to form.

If we are talking about Zoe (da garl) she'd never BFR, tho.

But I wasnt being serious.

Her BFR comes from elsewhere. As such Composites. Why do you think I never say she leads with it. I can go in detail about how we treat Digimon fighting styles. You know I am serious abouit stuff like this seeing as people like to say "We let Digimon get away with so much" despite things proving otherwise. That annoys me. It's best not to joke with me about that as I take it very seriously.

Oi, serious question, do we treat these guys as having a human inside/being a human?

They are humans turned Digimon. Basically they are the humans who have become the Digimon themselves. Hence why they are labeled as "Hybrid Digimon".

So...I never voted.

Probably inconclusive. Both should be relatively equal in AP, as Zephyrmon scales above the Large Star feat, while Majora does his super casually. Both start out physically in this matchup, but both don't mind BFR'ing. They both have other hax to make up for that kind of stuff, as Zephyrmon has Peach's Side B from Smash, but it mindrapes, while Majora can do some Goosebumps Haunted Mask sh*t and attach itself to Zephyrmon.

Should be noted that MM's personality is extremely similar to his 5-B form . They're both childish, both are "strange", both have a twisted vision of reality, both get angry if their "game" is ruined, both are sadistic, etc. etc.. It's even confirmed that Skull Kid was nothing more than a puppet to him, and that he was controlling his actions.

Back