• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno's tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently disscussing what tier to place him at already in this thread it has been placed on hold for a bit until a staff member knowledgeable on the subject responds.

He is not the creator of the 12 Universes.

He is the King of All, not Creator of All. There might be someone even stronger than him, there always is someone stronger. It's Dragon Ball guys, you should've known this much by now.

KoichiSamakibara said:
He is not the creator of the 12 Universes.
He is the King of All, not Creator of All. There might be someone even stronger than him, there always is someone stronger. It's Dragon Ball guys, you should've known this much by now.
I don't recall a single post in this thread mentioning him being a creator of anything, someone being stronger than him btw only means we have someone even stronger than a multiversal character

Which is fine by me, pretty good upgrade

Zeno isn't Multiversal tho, he is possibly Multi-universal, and I doubt that there is someone stronger than him (apart of Zamara, but he doesn't do fights), I even doubt that Toriyama thinks that destroy time is a thing...

Antoniofer said:
Zeno isn't Multiversal tho, he is possibly Multi-universal, and I doubt that there is someone stronger than him (apart of Zamara, but he doesn't do fights), I even doubt that Toriyama thinks that destroy time is a thing...
He does, Xenoverse is not canon, but still a thing.

Goku and Beerus were going to destroy all of U7's space (and possibly time as well).

Whis had not said it would be more plausible to use a 3D map to show all universes? This does not make the DB universes only three-dimensional?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

BillCipher326 said:
Whis had not said it would be more plausible to use a 3D map to show all universes? This does not make the DB universes only three-dimensional?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
3-D as in a spatial map

the 4-D is with time

the 3-D map is to see the balls more clearly in the universe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does anyone here, seriously believe, that when/if Zeno decides to bust all 12 universes, that there will be some alternate timeline versions of these universes left? I'm certain if he destroys them, that includes their timelines, I'm just saying.

EDIT: Oh, still wouldn't make him multiversal, thats 2-B, got it mixed up with obd

Mister Death said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does anyone here, seriously believe, that when/if Zeno decides to bust all 12 universes, that there will be some alternate timeline versions of these universes left? I'm certain if he destroys them, that includes their timelines, I'm just saying.
EDIT: Oh, still wouldn't make him multiversal, thats 2-B, got it mixed up with obd
the timelines most likely exist indepenndently they dont interact once separated thats why changing one's past does not affect the other

I believe he should be at 2-C it's obvious he's beyond Beerus, Champa, Whis & Vados he can literally wipe out all 12 universes in the blink of an eye whether it's through high tier hax or just overall destructive capability I don't see how it would make a difference. Also I believe there was an argument when you destroy a universe you're also destroying it's infinite branching of timelines so that should back up his 2-C tiering so it should be more like...

Low 2-C, Unknow possibly 2-C

then again he might even exist outside of the 12 universes which would make him a transcendent being I can't wait to see more of this guy lol

ˆseems to be the more rasonable classification, 3-A, possibly 2-C, but I wouldn't edit nothing yet, remember what happened with Monaka...

If they mentioned all 12 universes then yeah low 2-C to possibly 2-C in my opinion doesnt make sense he'd just empty their contents

Antoniofer said:
ˆseems to be the more rasonable classification, 3-A, possibly 2-C, but I wouldn't edit nothing yet, remember what happened with Monaka...
well the monaka thing was a lie for a reason

in this case, beerus was legitly scared and he said that zeno can wipe out all 12 universes in a blink of an eye

so, "at least 3-A, possible 2-C' sounds ok too

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
What is the requirement to be High 3-A ?
Infinite three-dimensional destruction (eg. destroying an infinite universe), or limited but still superior four-dimensional destruction.

I noticed they stated that Zeno watches over the 12 Universes so does that mean he has his own area he exists outside of the 12 like some sorta Monitor Space sort of deal lol

i say 2-C to do that much in the blink of an eye is great who knows this is just in the multi verce but what if they mean in the omni-verse he will be even strong then that we will need to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back