• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bump. I forgot to mention, Pitou has her Terspichora puppet which increases her stats beyond their limits. That should give Pitou the win.

Well the fact Zeno didn't even flinch at the idea of fighting her/him (it) might mean he was unquantifiably superior in his vision and we seen visable damage from kite (one arm) vs Pitou and this is before she had her hatsu although she did have live nen. I would argue Zeno stomps if not wins with Kite two arms

The reason I say all of this is basacally saying that base Pitou may loose rather mid diff,

With tersp idk...

Yeah, I'm more convinced Pitou would win or at least get a mutual death. If Zeno does kill Pitou, he could always come back from the dead which is "infinitely" more powerful than his base form.

TheMerchant66 said:
Yeah, I'm more convinced Pitou would win or at least get a mutual death. If Zeno does kill Pitou, he could always come back from the dead which is "infinitely" more powerful than his base form.
Breh, Pitou can't just come back from the dead.

She had something to fight for that she programmed her nen to do "nen after death".

This is just death.

Also who said "infinitely" more powerful??? I bargain he wouldn't get much more powerful unless zeno was threating the kings saftey

Back