• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is actually multi-fiction level via affecting multiple verses at once, so he is >>>>>>>>>>>>> tier 0, as they are still limited to their own work of fiction

What the hell is all of this bull shit Zeno downplay?

Seriously guy's you don't understand how badly Zeno spites here. The purple football is omnipotent. Of course he'd solo all of the Masadaverse, Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon and most other works of fiction. And I don't know why we're even mentioning these pathetic verses. I mean really the strongest characters from them are only 10-C with below average speeds. And that's with WANK. "Reinhard throws his spear." You mean that toothpick? Don't make me laugh. "Hades throws his sword." You mean that puny little Nerf foam Sword? Please that shit isn't even scratching Yamcha let alone Zeno of all people. And I won't even get started on Sailor Moon. All Sailor Moon characters here are walked to hell. Seriously the Sailor Scouts are just a bunch of annoying school girls.

. . . . . . . . . . I now have every disease known to man from writing this

there should be tier -1 which is exclusive for zen'o since he is the watermelon head and midget version of god who already surpasses everyone.

Back