• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Super Small Addition

Beerus himself has said that Zeno is too strong and fears him, and Beerus himself admits this and Whis confirms that there is no one above Zeno (which confirms that hakai would do nothing against Zeno).

He just doesn't try something because he knows it won't work, since his EE doesn't work and there's no way for him to finish it off (hence Beerus' fear of Zeno).

Zeno sees the Gods of destruction as mere toys and sleeps while the energy of destruction fills every void

In addition to the final piece of evidence, Zeno cannot be defeated by any opponent in the verse, including even the Hakaishin, whose energy of destruction is capable of erasing everything in its path

He resisted his own existential erasure which completely erased Trunks' timeline and that left a void in that timeline

Agree: @Gamin_Yoon23 ,@Killerdrone123 ,@Accelerated_Evolution ,@LordDestroit10K ,@CryoTheMayo ,@ChoursDropoff ,@Hasty12345 ,@GodSinBad2280 ,@AizenBankai09 ,@Behemoth98, @DarkDragonMedeus

Neutral: @Rutæhh

Disagree: @BestMGQScalerEver (disagrees resisting his own EE)

The purpose of this crt is to make Zeno resistant to EE, that's all.

Last edited:
couldnt this agruement be used to make zeno resistant to all the haxes in the verse? seems like a slippery slope if u ask me

I dont mind him having resistance to EE but thats where the line draws for me

couldnt this agruement be used to make zeno resistant to all the haxes in the verse? seems like a slippery slope if u ask me

I dont mind him having resistance to EE but thats where the line draws for me
No, it's because Zeno can actually stand to be in the presence of the Gods of destruction, i don't want to do something silly like that.

Back